Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new radical approach to this forum

More evidence that Jamieson is highly selective in his "moderating"

Seriously, compare what you CLAIM and what you've DONE... if "hardwork"'s posts are off topic, disruptive and insulting then nothing on here is

You told "water quan" not to consistently stalk Dale Dugas but have no warning for "hardwork" ?
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 08-06-2011 at 09:39 PM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    More evidence that Jamieson is highly selective in his "moderating"

Seriously, compare what you CLAIM and what you've DONE... if "hardwork"'s posts are off topic, disruptive and insulting then nothing on here is
    @Dave, I'm as against that as you are. But get serious, If I get a solid 5 hours to wok on this forum, were' gonna see a lot of deletions and so on.

@ HW108 Be more open and less ready to release the acid.

If every body can try to breeze over what they dislike and suck up what they do, we'll all be better off.

I'm asking that it doesn't become more work than necessary and with all the outcry, I'm going to be somewhat more lenient in my approach. So, fight your battles here intelligently.

degradation type stuff will be wiped as I get to it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

To me, his ranting and raving is a cut and dry, black and white case of what is wrong here.

I realize you aren't here all the time, but when you do "pop in" it isn't hard to see what's up is it?

No one mentioned him at all here, no one attacked him and yet he began his ranting (again) - he's been banned once before, what does that tell you?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I personally have been psychologically scarred by being singled out by name not once but twice in this thread alone for direct and hurtful personal attack. Who will protect me from such ravages when the rules are applied to some but not to others?

On a related note, I strongly urge that rule #2 as outlined at the beginning of this thread be adoped at once.

Kansuke,
    take comfort in knowing that at least the person you called "teacher" didn't out you on the internet, publishing a letter saying you were a clown and denouncing every claim you've ever made

Hardwork's sifu, Andria Pivcevic, did just that. On Bullshido students of Andria Pivocevic, confirmed "hardwork" studied LESS THAN TWO YEARS WITH THEM and then was asked to leave (or "got kicked out") for his ridiculous behavior... they called him a weirdo... who would have thunk it

edit:
    Our own moderator "sanjuro" confirmed this
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...&postcount=279

He (hardwork) made bogus claims on bullshido and as an admin there ( at the time) I and some others investigated them and found some to be false and others to be dubious and the rest exagerrations.
    I was contacted by a couple of his supposed Sifu's students and was told their view on the matter.
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 08-06-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Wow, you're right, that would be humiliating. A man with any pride would probably feel the need to keep to himself (or at least not be a mouthy nutjob) after something like that.

Ive noticed the people here with the loudest barks so to speak usually never list their location or even what style they do yet they're the first people to critique everything they see on the forum as well as add useless banter or attacks on others for giving their input on a thread. If you're really that knowledgeable on kung fu wouldn't you be proud enough to list the kung fu styles and possibly even school where you practice? or do they just not want to get found out they have no real training.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin_allan View Post

If you're really that knowledgeable on kung fu wouldn't you be proud enough to list the kung fu styles and possibly even school where you practice?
    well, since "hardwork" only studied two years and got kicked out for being a clown, he can't come right out and announce what he studied. He tried very hard to cover up that info, but of course we found it anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Kansuke,
    take comfort in knowing that at least the person you called "teacher" didn't out you on the internet, publishing a letter saying you were a clown and denouncing every claim you've ever made

Hardwork's sifu, Andria Pivcevic, did just that. On Bullshido students of Andria Pivocevic, confirmed "hardwork" studied LESS THAN TWO YEARS WITH THEM and then was asked to leave (or "got kicked out") for his ridiculous behavior... they called him a weirdo... who would have thunk it

edit:
    Our own moderator "sanjuro" confirmed this
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...&postcount=279
    Here we go again with the usual Dave Ross lies:

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin_allan View Post
    Ive noticed the people here with the loudest barks so to speak usually never list their location or even what style they do yet they're the first people to critique everything they see on the forum as well as add useless banter or attacks on others for giving their input on a thread. If you're really that knowledgeable on kung fu wouldn't you be proud enough to list the kung fu styles and possibly even school where you practice? or do they just not want to get found out they have no real training.
    My styles are listed in my profile. Unfortunately for the likes of Dave Ross, I don't, and never have practiced kickboxing, and he can't forgive for that

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    @Dave, I'm as against that as you are. But get serious, If I get a solid 5 hours to wok on this forum, were' gonna see a lot of deletions and so on.

@ HW108 Be more open and less ready to release the acid.

If every body can try to breeze over what they dislike and suck up what they do, we'll all be better off.

I'm asking that it doesn't become more work than necessary and with all the outcry, I'm going to be somewhat more lenient in my approach. So, fight your battles here intelligently.

degradation type stuff will be wiped as I get to it.
    David Jamieson, in my first post in this thread I gave an honest opinion on what I saw as an (the thread starter's) hypocritical post - I am sure that you appreciate where my point of view is coming from. As it happens, I was right because Dave Ross has gone on to repeat the same lies he did about 5 years ago about me "hardwork" - apparently my real name - being kicked out of my school.

Again we are being told that my experience in kung fu amounts to 2 years, just like it did 7 years ago....I wonder if people skilled in basic maths are being turned away from kickboxing schools nowadays? LOL

What is missing now is for Dave to quote and edit my posts to make me look racist and anti semetic, which he also did about 5 or 6 years ago and I believe you were around to see for yourself.

And now he is posting from a moral high ground wanting better forum regulations??? LOL!

I tell you, you couldn't invent this stuff......LOL!

Yes, my sifu said "xyz" as regards "Hardwork".....after all that is my real name...LOL

To conclude, if you go back to my first post in this thread, then you will see that everything else that followed had more to do with Dave Ross's insecurity as a man, then any so called "insults".

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    David Jamieson, in my first post in this thread I gave an honest opinion on what I saw as an (the thread starter's) hypocritical post - I am sure that you appreciate where my point of view is coming from.

Gosh Mrs. Cleaver, you sure look lovely today!

Look, here's the deal:

A: I'm a formula one level racing driver.

B: Really? Do you have a championship or something? Or a video of you doing a lap in an F1 car?

A: Do you?

B: Er - well, no.

A: Douche. What's your name and address?

Apply to martial arts.
    It's not worth a penny!

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    Look, here's the deal:

A: I'm a formula one level racing driver.

B: Really? Do you have a championship or something? Or a video of you doing a lap in an F1 car?

A: Do you?

B: Er - well, no.

A: Douche. What's your name and address?

Apply to martial arts.
    Formula racing is a media event with plenty of "media" proof. Martial arts training is a more personal affair. There are good fighters out there who do not have Youtube videos of themselves. Some of these fighers are not even martial artists.

I believe that you picked the wrong example.

This is a TCMA forum. When discussing TCMA training methodologies, including concepts and principles, one's knowledge should come from his posts, not from Youtube videos. Of course, there are exceptions, including techniques demonstrations and "fighting", in some cases.

However, it is not logical to expect people to have video proof given the sometimes distinct TCMA methodologies, in a forum largely populated by glorified kickboxers, who will not understand them even if their lives depended on it.

How are these people going to judge a video showing complicated TCMA concepts, when they are usually only impressed by watching videos of muscle bound knuckleheads giving each other brain damage?

How are they going to discuss intricate TCMA methodologies when they have no point of reference, except for the usual "I trained with great, great, grand master X, and that makes me qualified to bad mouth the TCMAs in favor of BJJ and kickboxing.

I am not even saying that some MMA posters here have not trained under Grand Masters. I mean even Grand Masters need a laugh once in awhile, and of course, a given Kung fu Grand Master will teach anywhere between a few hundred to thousands of student, during his lifetime.

I am sure that you know as well as I do that the overall majority of these Grand Masters' students end up as kung fu nobodies, most of whom do not go on to post in forums such as this one, but as you can see, there are the kung fu nobodies who do post, as in this very thread.

They can post under their real names and addresses and even give the address of their grandmothers, but the fact remains that they are totally CLUELESS. Of course, some are more clever than others and do not directly engage in discussions regarding the more distinct TCMA methodologies, because in no time their cluelessness will be exposed. These characters usually make snide remarks and engage in general debates - yes, and we hear for the millionth time that kickboxing sparring is good to develop fighting ability, well duh!

Forgetting our friend Ross for a minute. The other kung fu nobodies, are not so clever and they will engage directly in discussions about subjects that they have no clue about - eg. Chi- Sao, internal body unity concepts, Iron Skills, forms training, etc. Of course, even these people get away with their cluelessness, because the majority of posters here do not really practice the TCMAs either.

The situation in the kung fu world is very delicate, if you ask me......
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 08-07-2011 at 06:02 AM.

Enact rule #2!