If Jamieson says he didn't close it, well, he didn't

but it is still a very bad trend here now
    Jamieson, please re read /\ my post
    |
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Jamieson, please re read /\ my post
    |
    Dave, the bad trend is the explosion of threads piling up about how much you want the forum to be run this way or that, how unfair I am and so on and so forth.

By all means, feel free to talk about, Oh, I dunno, how about Kung Fu and Martial arts?
    Maybe that will trend in a different direction that will prove satisfactory to all involved?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Dave, the bad trend is the explosion of threads piling up about how much you want the forum to be run this way or that, how unfair I am and so on and so forth.

By all means, feel free to talk about, Oh, I dunno, how about Kung Fu and Martial arts?
    Maybe that will trend in a different direction that will prove satisfactory to all involved?

I'm going for coffee.

Someone un-close the threads.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

As an observer. All I can see is the main people who ***** alot, *****ing. Its the same 5 people.

Ross, I couldn't care less about who your teachers were. I just observe you being quite put off that you can't just make this the Ross show any more.

Hardwork needs to be ignored.

Perhaps if you few jokers would just go away, the multitude of people that might post would come back.

You are talking to the troll of trolls. I only see this ending up one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Pretty clear what's going on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Hmmm...I thought our moderator overlord didn't like 'personal attacks.' This is the second post on this thread wherein I am specifically named during a personal attack. How can this be?
    Pretty clear, indeed...
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I am the moderator of the southern forum and the health and fitness one, which anyone that frequents them can see have NOT had any troll issues since I toke them over lats year.
    The southern one had to be moderated a bit more than the other one of course and in the first couple of months there were some issues but once it was made clear of what was what, it ran and continues to run smoothly.
    Balance needs to be maintained and DJ is just getting his feet wet and I am confident that he will find the balance that he and this site need.
    I support DJ 100%.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Scott, you flipped out.
    You didn't say a word to me, you didn't pm your concern or your tack, you simply flipped out.

And you're still doing it man!
    Your issues with me are yours. Take them up with me and don't bloat the forum with your freak outs and announcements of how you feel the forum should be run. If you wanted to run it, you could have easily asked to step in when the trolls were overwhelming.

You didn't, did you? So someone does and now you care all of a sudden?
    yeah, I take exception to that on the face of it. I'm certain you have the intellectual capacity to understand why.
    If not, I am unconcerned.

If you want to continue, take it to PM's
    This goes for everyone.

nuff said.
    You know, Jamieson has a point. I don't like him much personally but it's just a guy you don't like on the internet, it's not a big deal, it hasn't been THAT bad, and you should talk to him privately first, in my opinion.

Also, don't hold grudges over people online (most of the time). Not good for health.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

A Message from the Management of KFMagazine.com

Quit crying.

Thank you for your support.

--The Management
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Yes quit pitching

That is all carry on
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

as a health-care professional, after careful consideration, my assessment is as follows:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    Yes quit pitching
    I am NOT catching

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I take two days off and now look...

Exit S.R.B. Re-enter Lucas. Such drama.

In general, I let the forum run amuck. It seems that's the general state of a martial arts gathering and I actually enjoy the chaos more than the something that's overly controlled. That feels so unnatural, so unrealistic. But then, members complain. People always complain - some are genuine, others are just cries for help or attention - and I do have to listen to them for the genuine ones. Here on the forum, genuine complaints started to become such a time suck, so I made the decision to re-instate DJ. As many of you vets of this place know, DJ was a previous mod, and stepped down by his own choice. When he was a mod before, we worked together quite well. When he took off his mod 'hat', he joined the rough and tumble banter like many other members. Now he's adjusting back. Sure, he's been heavy-handed, but given that I was receiving so many complaints, control is a major issue.

Forgive the metaphor, DJ, but I feel like Mr. Burns when he says 'release the hounds'.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post

I take two days off and now look...
    don't worry Gene, I'm still here!