Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A Message from the Management of KFMagazine.com

Scott, you flipped out.
    You didn't say a word to me, you didn't pm your concern or your tack, you simply flipped out.

And you're still doing it man!
    Your issues with me are yours. Take them up with me and don't bloat the forum with your freak outs and announcements of how you feel the forum should be run. If you wanted to run it, you could have easily asked to step in when the trolls were overwhelming.

You didn't, did you? So someone does and now you care all of a sudden?
    yeah, I take exception to that on the face of it. I'm certain you have the intellectual capacity to understand why.
    If not, I am unconcerned.

If you want to continue, take it to PM's
    This goes for everyone.

nuff said.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Scott, you flipped out.
    You didn't say a word to me, you didn't pm your concern or your tack, you simply flipped out.

Your issues with me are yours. Take them up with me and don't bloat the forum with your freak outs and announcements of how you feel the forum should be run. If you wanted to run it, you could have easily asked to step in when the trolls were overwhelming.

yeah, I take exception to that on the face of it. I'm certain you have the intellectual capacity to understand why.

If you want to continue, take it to PM's
    This goes for everyone.

nuff said.
    David, I had a legitimate question for the forum. I was concerned I was not being objective and wanted input from others members!

You are going on and one about being a Man but continue to act like a two year old.

If you had concerns about my thread why didn't YOU act like a MAN and PM me? Instead of just closing it.

So now you have closed, what? Three or four threads concerning the exact same topic I addressed in the first place. Every time you close one, it pops up again! Can't you get it through your head YOU are the problem!

I have never had a problem with trolls. If i don't like them I ignore them!

However, what I DO stand up against is abuse of power! You may have fixed somethings here, but you appear to have over reached, and apparently I am not the only one disturbed with your immature behavior. If you want to act with immaturity, do it on a section you are not responsible for.

Or this thread topic will keep popping up over and over again!

If you want others to act like MEN, start with yourself! If you don't like being questioned about your abuses, stop being abusive.

If you have anymore to say about it and you are afraid to say it publically, YOU PM Me!

I am not afraid to discuss this out in the open for all to see!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 08-06-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Fixing spelling and grammatical errors

Blog Entries

Can't you see David how you come off? look at the highlighted areas i posted. could you not have worded it a little differently so that you don't come off as a weasel? As a moderator, shouldn't you watch your words as well?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Can't you see David how you come off? look at the highlighted areas i posted. could you not have worded it a little differently so that you don't come off as a weasel? As a moderator, shouldn't you watch your words as well?

You and Scott (and how many others?) are of course correct.

Jamieson

I am willing to cut you some slack. That sounds strange doesn't it but anyway, I am willing. But you do need to consider some of your actions

I was quite upset to see you become a moderator. I then watched how you dealt with "south win". He asked John Wang a perfectly legitimate question and you popped in and put up a snide comment. Snide comments are common here, but it might be suggested that snide comments are not appropriate in (1) a thread that is still serious and (2) from a moderator and CERTAINLY (3) as the first response to a serious thread BY a moderator

When the kid pointed out that your behavior was at odds with your position as moderator you (1) threatened him and (2) locked his thread

To me, that is a clear example of an abuse of power
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Ok, I did get a note from a couple of members about a thread, but now it's gone and I honestly don't know what it is that was said in it etc.

So, I can't speak to it.

Please stop the "I hate jamieson" threads though and the"he is abusive"

It's unproductive and you look like whining little girls who got their wrist slapped.

fighters my ass, grow up.

I don't mind being confronted, I don't mind being criticized. I do mind stuffing the forum with a bunch of whining and moaning.

so, post all the kung fu related stuff you like! Please!

As mod, if I deem it gone, it's gone. If you don't like it, maybe you could take up moderation? I think it's been made abundantly clear this is not a democracy.

I'm only a hand so to speak.
    You weren't exactly blessed with an overabundance of impartiality in the first place (potentially towards certain other members with whom you have shared protracted antipathies). No one is going to be completely unbiased but the post above in addition to other actions effectively undermine any credibility you might have had as a balanced moderator.

i support david ross as moderator

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Thumbs up Dj

Don't weigh in on many issues here, but I just wanted to say I am happy DJ is back as a moderater, and I hope he won't give up the gig because of all the unfortunate personal attacks. How many others here want the job? Don't really know him personally, but he is fair, level-headed, intelligent, and loves defends / TCMA.

Speaking of TCMA, is anyone here going to Hong Luck's 50th anniversary celebration in Da Lun Do? 50 Lions - banquet, performances from many old-school masters...

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i support david ross as moderator
    Ross, you cannot vote for yourself twice! But I will support your nomination as well as sanjuro's!

Everyone who has been accused of being Ross should be made moderator. The ROSSERATORS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ao Qin View Post

I just wanted to say I am happy DJ is back as a moderater,
    Jamieson has a trolling account?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I closed that thread, which DJ apparently opened so he could post again. Lame action, but whatever.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I closed that thread, which DJ apparently opened so he could post again. Lame action, but whatever.
    nice edit

well, it SORT of changes the whole thing, but not completely

Gene would probably never make me a moderator, and if he made everyone accused to being me a moderator there would be more moderators than members LOL

My only rule is no personal attacks. Threads can wander organically, but once personal attacks start I'm locking threads, even when other moderators are involved. It's the only way I was able to calm down those knuckleheads in Off Topic.

I'm also banning repeat offenders, with no questions asked.

"I have a high art. I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."--Archilochus 650 BC
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

we alone have the ultimate power

the power to ignore.

--

glance thru posts you like

and ignore or slide/glance thru ones you dun like

--

surfing on the ocean

surfing on the net

surfing on the forums

---