Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justice is SERVED!

Justice is SERVED!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44105072...me_and_courts/

And it's about time. I read about this years ago about how private industry of prisons is severely impeding justice in the USA.

Let's hope this makes some of these corrupted judges think twice before they pull this scam.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I must agree I am not a big fan of private prisons. I also don't believe private business should be receiving money from fines people pay for breaking the law, ie the red light and speed cameras.

Harsh as it sounds I hope this SOB is so brutalized in prison he dies or kills himself.

from the article Jamieson posted:

"Ciavarella, known for his harsh and autocratic courtroom demeanour, filled the beds of the private lockups with children as young as 10, many of them first-time offenders convicted of petty theft and other minor crimes."

No, the legal system isnt corrupt. Judges are honorable people. Lawyers are protecting your rights.......

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    Harsh as it sounds I hope this SOB is so brutalized in prison he dies or kills himself.
    I'm pretty sure cops and judges will be treated about as well as sex offenders are in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    I'm pretty sure cops and judges will be treated about as well as sex offenders are in prison.
    I can vouch for this.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    I can vouch for this.
    Did you do time? Or do work in corrections?

Hey, who pays you to post here?

Are you one of those online communications agents working for the GOP or some other body?

I suspect you are because you fit the model for it and it is common that there are political interests operating in various public forums dropping talking points and viewpoints that are otherwise irrelevant to the overall content of a site.

Example, you write 10,000 posts about how Obama is wrong.
    And you write zero, nothing, zip, nada about Kung Fu in any way shape or form.

I do believe you are a paid shill. Will you admit it?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Did you do time? Or do work in corrections?
    I work in a county jail.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

One of my former coworkers was just sentenced to 65 years in prison.

One of my other former coworkers robbed the armored car he was working a couple years back.

Both had to be under very strict segregation for obvious security reasons.

There have been more, of course. Police are people too. That said, if any detainees are given half a chance, they'd do their worst to them.

The real monsters are the sex offenders who are former cops. Lapses in security happen with them sometimes. Lots of places that cameras can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    And you write zero, nothing, zip, nada about Kung Fu in any way shape or form.
    Correct. I've never done Kung-Fu. And unlike you I don't pretend to be an expert in things I know nothing about. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the Off Topic area?

The guy who did our lawn at our last place had done 10 years in Huntsville. He was a good guy, he went in for a non-violent drug crime (poss of cocaine) at 15. He had to do the entire 10 years, no early release, no good time, no parole. For drugs. That's why I'm so against the war on drugs. He took up a prison bed for 10 years that could have been filled by a burglar, rapist, armed robber, or murderer.

He had some really interesting stories about prison.

Correct. I've never done Kung-Fu. And unlike you I don't pretend to be an expert in things I know nothing about. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the Off Topic area?
    Yes, you've never done Kung Fu, yet here you are at a site dedicated to Kung Fu.

And while here, what do you do? You push a weird GOP talking point agenda as thenews plays on?

Dude, if you don't see what is wrong with that picture...

Ergo, I figure you're a paid shill net ghost employed as a communications clerk for the GOP who are active in doing this stuff.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Ergo, I figure you're a paid shill net ghost employed as a communications clerk for the GOP
    There you go with your bugbears.... tin foil hat alert

Anyway, who cares? It's a good thread.

Correct. I've never done Kung-Fu.
    Why not? Posting on here don't you at least get curious?

Dude, if you don't see what is wrong with that picture...
    I see whats wrong with this:

Your own federal reserve is a private corporation.