Thread: Green Dragon Studios

Threaded View

In all honesty, I thought thier Tai Tzu forms were really, really bad. They were very off balance, and the body structure was horrific. As bad as I am, they were far worse than me. There was no sign of tucking the tail bone, keeping the spine straight, rounding the shoulders, and sinking the chest. Infact it was just the opposite. The butt was out, back was arched, shoulders were pulled back, chest puffed out.

I can see why they need to put such an emphisis on strength, thier body structure and mechanics are so bad that they NEED gobbs and gobbs of raw muscle power to compensate.

Now, if you are already a practitioner of a style they sell, you can get the tapes just for the choreography, but you'd better be WELL versed in your art as you will have to correct the stuffing out of what is presented.

No offense meant, I just am calling as I see it, just as others were kind enough to have called me when I moved like that.

I have to say though, I do like the way the vid was layed out and presented. It's easy to learn from. They break it down step by step, and from various angles.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 03-10-2005 at 08:30 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a