10 32.26%
  • No

21 67.74%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Tcma dead poll

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Black Taoist was there. So I'm sure you can figure out the math
    now we know who spread the rumors
    Last edited by bawang; 08-13-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    now we know who spread the rumors
    NO, we know already it was Dixon Fong. His own friends and hing-dai came out and said it. Then the people who were there posted that his wife woudn't let him come and etc etc and he left this forum

Plus, I have actually been pretty friendly with Maoshan and BT since the fight. It was a misunderstanding regarding Li Tai Liang - stuff happens, real men go on with their lives

They came to me in the traditional way, they held to all the traditions, unlike most of the so called kung fu people they do everything the real tradtional way and at least they fight! Ray is critical of them all the time, but they fight.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Blog Entries
    YOUR Post #5 of this thread: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=61516

Ok fair enough. NOW YOU SPECIFY who it was aimed at. Never heard of Chris Clark. But since I was the Orig. Poster and """ I """ asked the question about fighting in the street, it's easy to see why I thought that.

Jokes??? The tone and the timing of your post was not a joke man... You might as well be Knifefigher with that stuff. You're so frickin' negative all the time how could I possibly take it that way? Post #2 by you... no laugh smilie, no indication of a joke at all.

Nope, not Novell, so who does that leave?

There were 6 people there, two of them were the people who fought, two more were my students. Black Taoist was there. So I'm sure you can figure out the math

My friend, ANYONE who knows me IN THE LEAST, know that my mother is from Virginia, born and raised there, she is a "daughter of the American revolution" ie her family goes back to colonial times in the US, she has NO ACCENT

She also lives in Florida and has never been inside any of the schools I've run

TONS of people know these facts so when you put up your "account" as "truth" you dont' know how funny you sound

Don't listen to gossip, you will think it is truth and say silly things

NO ONE CALLED YOU A NEANDERTHAL, you really need to read more carefully (and consider more carefully) before you post

I was making reference to Chris Clark calling anyone who does MMA or kickboxing a neanderthal. Chris Clark in that 18 minute video comes off a fool and a rude one at that

JUST LIKE I MAKE A JOKE ABOUT THE POLL AND YOU MISUNDERSTOOD

JUST LIKE YOU DIDN'T GET THE FISHING JOKE

it was a joke, yet you get all serious about it

I don't come here to "self promote". My business has ZERO to do with "kung fu" and it is very sound. I only come here because I have a personal interest in CMA

And I do think it's sad where it ended up

Read some other recent posts by me, about some very real TCMA stuff, and see people who CLAIM to be kung fu people not getting it AT ALL
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

Quote Originally Posted by Subitai View Post
    the picture is a screen capture from
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUib8...feature=relmfu

If you have some spare time that you want to waste, listen to him call everyone who does full contact "neanderthals" in that video

in fact, that would INCLUDE YOU I guess LOL

(that is a joke, because you have fought full contact, get it?)

Nope, not Novell, so who does that leave?
    Read your PM.

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

whos dixon fong

Blog Entries
    Dixon Fong must be more than what you guys are letting on because you're still talking about him. if he is nobody then why mention his name?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Subitai is an ok guy, he was just told something from somone he believed was telling him the truth and so he thought he knew the details

Dixon should be forgotten, he's already lived his 15 minutes of fame (infamy)

Screw you on that Comment about me Fishing. Anyone that knows me, also knows that other than teaching and training, Bass Fishing is a personal hobby of mine.

is he some chinatown banana, i really dont know who he is

Let him be kansuke, he's a good guy who got bad info. So he took it personal for a minute, but it's all cool now man,

the internet isn't serious anyway, you should know that

Blog Entries
    Let him be kansuke, he's a good guy who got bad info. So he took it personal for a minute, but it's all cool now man,

Yeah, and since it's not serious around here, Kansuke will understand if he's nothing but a Pu$$y who hides behind a psuedonym.
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

That last part is true enough, but I don't see the "he's a good guy" in his presentation thus far. But, you may be right and if you two have settled your beef it's none of my business.

the lonely loser and the big mouth bass...

Yeah, and since it's not serious around here, Kansuke will understand if he's nothing but a Pu$$y who hides behind a psuedonym.

Shouldn't you be out fishing for your next girlfriend?
    Last edited by Kansuke; 08-13-2011 at 10:09 PM.

That last part is true enough, but I don't see the "he's a good guy" in his presentation thus far. But, you may be right and if you two have settled your beef it's none of my business.
    oooooh boy

whats going on im scare