• Yes

10 32.26%
  • No

21 67.74%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Tcma dead poll

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    oooooh boy
    Do you get a good internet connection inside that wet paper bag, champ?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    whats going on im scare
    Real men can argue and/or fight (and with hot tempers do a lot) but then they can go on with their lives

Guys beat the crap out of each other and then shake hands and are good friends, that is the way fighting is. That is the way kung fu was in the "old days"

It's always the guy in the corner, or the third row, who talks crap and gets it wrong
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Do you get a good internet connection inside that wet paper bag, champ?
    OMG dude, you're sound so cool when you say Champ. LOL what a Chump.

ps. how many times have you used that tired ol' cliche you use?

when mma guys confront kung fu people, they always point to sanda as proof kung fu works. when mma guy leaves they do a 360 and say sanda isnt real kung fu. i dont get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Real men can argue and/or fight (and with hot tempers do a lot) but then they can go on with their lives

Guys beat the crap out of each other and then shake hands and are good friends, that is the way fighting is. That is the way kung fu was in the "old days"

It's always the guy in the corner, or the third row, who talks crap and gets it wrong
    that makes sense

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I love all you guys MAN....even though you are all pu$$ies and I am the only REAL MAN here!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    when mma guys confront kung fu people, they always point to sanda as proof kung fu works. when mma guy leaves they do a 360 and say sanda isnt real kung fu. i dont get it.
    it's another mystery for the ages LOL

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

you know what, this is another reason why stuff like tru-2-form and point sparring are BS

I remember back in the day in the parking lot guys who had just done point sparring saying "yeah, but in a REAL fight I would have....."

No one after a kickboxing, san da, sanshou, muay thai or MMA fight says "but in a real fight I would have done..." Because if you could have done it you WOULD HAVE DONE IT

You don't have to hold back for fear of being DQ'ed or "hurting" the other guy. That is what it is about.

It's honest, that is the word, HONEST

All the non contact stuff is is NOT honest

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    you know what, this is another reason why stuff like tru-2-form and point sparring are BS

I remember back in the day in the parking lot guys who had just done point sparring saying "yeah, but in a REAL fight I would have....."

No one after a kickboxing, san da, sanshou, muay thai or MMA fight says "but in a real fight I would have done..." Because if you could have done it you WOULD HAVE DONE IT

You don't have to hold back for fear of being DQ'ed or "hurting" the other guy. That is what it is about.

It's honest, that is the word, HONEST

All the non contact stuff is is NOT honest
    now don't hold anything back now ross. get it all out of your system.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Subitai View Post
    Yeah, and since it's not serious around here, Kansuke will understand if he's nothing but a Pu$$y who hides behind a psuedonym.
    I just took a stroll down kansuke 's post history. For the life of me I can't see why he's allowed here. I guess I'm actually going to use the ignore feature.

Is anybody here really arguing for them? Its a bit quixotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    I just took a stroll down kansuke 's post history. For the life of me I can't see why he's allowed here. I guess I'm actually going to use the ignore feature.

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    OMG dude, you're sound so cool when you say Champ.

Thanks, champ.