Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QI QONG: ITS USAGE IN A MAN TO MAN FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!

Have'nt you heard of satellite dish ,or are you in DOWN UNDER ,still on blk TV.

kelvein chan

prana Guest
    ahh of course, just the man to prove my theory in all this. I am glad you responded in the way you did.

By The Way, I read somewhere that Castle Hill was in the land Down Under. Isnt that true ?

In fact, I even thought
    +61 (0)2 9899 ....
    +61 (0)2 8850 ....
    ... was in the land Down Under as well...

By The Way, I guess I missed the bit about the Satellite Dish. During the days of the wars, soldiers thought Microwaves were safe and they would warm themselves by sitting on a large dish.

Also, soldiers were used to heating their food by placing their food in a wave guide.

Breathe till there is no breath...

joedoe Guest

You ought to know

mercilessfister, you should know we have coolour TV and satellite dishes down here - you live here.

Realy i didnt know your country has such things ,i remember you still use smoke signals instead of cellular phones ,what happens if it is a wet day...........use telepathy................

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    Keep trying. Everyone knows you live here in Oz. Don't bother trying to deny it. The only question everyone has is whether you are Goktimus, or one of his friends.

Fish of Fury Guest
    goktimus has friends?

He sure has,as well as some jealous group who envy his kungfu skills and knowledge.Don't you agree the photo posting of GOKTIMUS ,shows a bright young intelligent man.

kelvein chan