Thread: locker room nudity

Thumbs down locker room nudity

They just put up this sign in the lockerroom at my gym that says something like "you are not in your home, please be modest!"

Also, I guess some guy was jerking off in the sauna or steam room on a nightly basis. Yesterday there were still like 5 nude guys in there.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Re: locker room nudity

Originally posted by jun_erh
    They just put up this sign in the lockerroom at my gym that says something like "you are not in your home, please be modest!"

Also, I guess some guy was jerking off in the sauna or steam room on a nightly basis. Yesterday there were still like 5 nude guys in there.
    It's only the old men that are naked. Young men are too ****phobic I think.

Some guy was jerking off in the sauna? That's fvcking nasty. Does your membership fee include STD treatments?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I would pummel any guy that I saw pulling his pud in the locker room and drag him into the hall naked. That's wrong.

I have no problem with the nudity though. I go in the steam room and sauna naked as do most of the guys there. I think it's funny when guys even shower with a swim suit on. I can kind of understand the steam room/sauna, but showeing with it on is a borderline psychological disorder. I'm only in my mid-20's. Is that old?

Yeah, I'm 24, and I always shower naked. I can't be bothered with keeping a swimsuit around just for showering.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

I used to work out with a martial arts club here at OSU, and I was always amazed that I was usually the only guy that showered at the gym here before going home. It always struck me as odd that people supposedly training to be warriors were so hung up about being seen naked.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

I never shower at the gym. I don't need to. I go there in my workout clothes, work out, and then drive home.

I guess maybe if you went there before work or something I could see showering at the gym.

But gym showers are nasty. I don't want to use them.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I used to shower at the gym 5 times a week for 18 months or so, then 3 times a week for a few years. Always nuded up. The weirdos were the ones who would shower with either swimsuits on or sometimes even shirts . I always wondered what they had to hide?

LMAO
    shower with a shirt??
    omg I'm rolling here, literally.
    I just imagined a guy in the shower, fully dressed - pants, shirt, shoes, hat... Hahah now that would be something.

No ****. One guy used to get in in his gym shirt and shorts. Another couple used to ride bikes to uni and get in in their lycra shorts and bike shirts. Scary.

It's OK to use those showers nekkid. Just don't use 'em barefooted. Planter warts are a *****.

I dn't mean showering or even using the sauna, there are guys who really hang around nude like the other day one guy was close talking to another guy, one was nude one wasn't. that's disconcerting. I hear the womens locker room is alot of ugly bodies and unkempt pubes.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Re: Re: locker room nudity

Originally posted by IronFist

It's only the old men that are naked. Young men are too ****phobic I think.

Some guy was jerking off in the sauna? That's fvcking nasty. Does your membership fee include STD treatments?
    Or they have small packages and are afraid to show it.
    I have a signature.

I never get naked around others. Partly cause of embarrassment of being hairy as a monkey and "non jewish". But also cause I personally don't want to see anyone else's personables and I take the view that no one wants to see mine either.
    The guys in my fencing class seem to like getting naked around each other but I always go in the stall. It's a huge locker room and I don't know why they all change in the same 5x5 area....

It is funny though that when people talk to a naked person, they ALWAYS look em straight in the eyes.... haha, that's like the only time people look eye to eye

Re: Re: Re: locker room nudity

Originally posted by PHILBERT

Or they have small packages and are afraid to show it.
    just fyi, the size of a relaxed package has nothing to do with its aroused size. And i'm not saying that out of personal saving face

ttt for 2018!

Ok, slightly OT...maybe if this article is true, I'll split this into its own indie thread.

The photo here doesn't live up to the headline at all.

Naked gym classes now offered in New York

Exercising naked? In front of other people? If that’s your thing, head to Hanson Fitness in SoHo. (IMAGE SOURCE/GETTY IMAGES)

BY CONSTANCE GIBBS
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, December 29, 2017, 3:57 PM

Get buff in the buff this new year.

Hanson Fitness, which boasts such celebrity clients as Rihanna, Julia Roberts and Tom Cruise, will be holding naked personal fitness classes to kick off 2018.

On Jan. 5 at 6 p.m., the fitness studio will have its first nude personal training session. The studio initially plans to host three sessions a week: one mixed, one for men, and one for women.

Located in SoHo (42 Wooster St, New York, N.Y., 10012), the class will be a “total body workout that uses your body weight as resistance to work the glute, butt, legs and core — making you look and feel good naked,” the company said in a press release. New year, nude you, they say.

Hanson studio founder Harry Hanson, fitness guru, said in the release, “Our approach makes sure our members get and stay in the absolute best shape, and our new naked personal fitness sessions are no exception. This new development brings with it a range of fitness and health benefits and allows our members to have a little cheeky fun in the process!”

While naked yoga has become an increasingly trendy and popular exercise, few places do full-body workouts in the nude. NKD Training in the UK has naked gym training, but it’s for men only.

Hanson Fitness says that working out nude keeps you cooler, releases endorphins, increases body awareness and gives you unrestricted movement. Plus: less laundry!

If guests are uncomfortable training in the complete nude, nude-colored underwear is permitted. Contact the studio to book a spot, find out about private sessions and inquire about costs.

If naked yoga is more your speed, head to Bold and Naked Yoga Studio in Midtown West, which has naked and clothed yoga classes, private sessions and other training programs.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart