Thread: Why?

Why?

Why was the Horse Stance and Kung Fu Fighting thread closed? That had potential to be a good discussion.

My major point was that the posture in question -- that which was posted in the video, which could be considered a high/mobile horse stance but what is generally known as an athletic stance or ready position -- is a very good starting point in that it delivers both a steady base but also the springy, uncommitted limbs that are full of potential energy.

The stance is just a starting point. From where one can make or break grips. Strike or parry, etc., etc.

I trained low horse stance in karate, I've trained high horse stance in Wing Chun.... the goal is to be able to move well in the athletic stance while being able to explode into any stance (horse, sprawl, shoot, etc., etc.). It's a neutral position.

just trying out logictek bluetooth wireless keyboard.

posting via ipad2.

good topic, discussing various stance or fighting utility of high, mid and low horse stance.

Ray.

Don't post these kinds of threads. I asked once, I'm not gonna do it again.

A thread is closed or deleted because it is moving against Ts&Cs of the site or forum members are being inappropriate with each other or uncivil.

It is not tolerated and the thread is closed. No argument and so is this one.
    Kung Fu is good for you.