Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Warren Bussett

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Where are the examples of people stealing designer shoes, clothes, and luxury/electronic items? Where are the examples of EVERY assault being committed by one race on another as is the case in Philly?

I've repeatedly asked for that and not gotten it. Of course you've somehow found it in your posts, but I don't see it. Can you highlight those parts for me please?
    If you want to show a higher moral quality to one rioting group over another, and the points you ask for proof of don't prove such a thing, people are not gonna waste their time searching for irrelevancies.

I say what I mean, anyone on here knows that.
    This is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    If you want to show a higher moral quality to one rioting group over another,
    Yet again the "facepalm" icon would be appropriate.

This is funny.
    That is true.

That is true.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but it isn't.

Yet again the "facepalm" icon would be appropriate.
    Oh, so you've shifted your argument again? Now it's "you didn't see Americans riot in the depression(cause of my central moral issue conclusion), oh wait, rioting for food is different morally, oh wait, rioting for insurance money is technically different than rioting for designer shoes, but I never said morally"?

Here is what I said in regards to the "birther" issue:

See, nowhere did I say he wasn't born here, or that I believed he wasn't born here.
    Here are some other things you said regarding the birther issue:

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with the Constitution and the rule of law.
    Probably. It appears he has the documentation, but his own wife said his home country was Kenya. And since he admits to never living in Kenya, that is suspicious.
    Not to harp on this, but his wife said his home country was Kenya. She could have said he was from Hawaii, or Kansas, or even (gasp!) America.

Put it this way: If what I posted about him being from Kenya is racist, then I'm as much a racist as the Founding Fathers. They made the rule, after all.
    What about his mother's side? She is American. If he was born here, and is half American origin, why would his wife say Kenya is his home country when he is half Kenyan origin, but wasn't born there? Hmmm.....
    Please explain how the Constitution is irrelevant when it says the President must be a natural born citizen, and we are discussing whether Obama was a natural born citizen?
    There are reasons people question his citizenship, and you just provided one of the reasons. Speaking only for myself, his race has nothing to do with it.
    His wife said it first. Not me. How is it disrespectful to call a man whose home country is Kenya a Kenyan? My home state is Texas, and I don't get mad when I'm called a Texan.
    I'll say this on the topic--At first, I figured the people saying he wasn't born here were the typical wingnuts who see conspiracies on every corner. Then I looked at evidence, I actually took the time to research what they saying, rather than be like you and label them and write them off. They have some relevant points. For example, he went by another last name. His father was not a citizen. His early education took place overseas. His wife's quote. The fact he has not released his birth certificate. There is a good bit of evidence here. Is it enough to sway me? Not yet, but I am really starting to wonder if indeed on this subject, where there is smoke there is fire. But right now, I still can't say they have proven he wasn't born here.

And If I'm a "birther" or "xenophopic", so were the Founders. So while I despise labels that simple-minded people use, it's not exactly an insult to be called that.
    As to me saying his home country was Kenya, I did say that. I do not deny that. However, I clearly stated the man's own wife said it.
    Plus there was your insistence that he hadn't released his birth certificate...when he had.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
    It's Birther Blue.

Are you saying the riots in Britain and/or Philly are over people being evicted?
    And yet you complain about people reading into your posts....

Do as I say not as I do, eh?

He really doesn't need to back up his assertions regarding there being other forms of rioting. I've already done that, which you would know if you had taken the time to read the links I posted in the other thread.
    So, where did I say the riots in the UK or Philadelphia were about evictions? Oh wait, I didn't. I was pretty clear that I was addressing there being forms of rioting other than food riots. Reading is fundamental.
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

rioting for food is different morally,
    I never said that.

oh wait, rioting for insurance money is technically different than rioting for designer shoes,
    I didn't say that either.

I said this:

But the INTENT is different. One you do to for financial gain, the other gains you nothing financially. And one you are burning YOUR OWN property, in the other you are burning someone else's property. Is this news to you? Am I giving you too much credit?
    Notice the word "morals" isn't even there. But you STILL didn't get it, so I posted this:

Burning someone else's property is wrong/immoral, burning property you own for insurance fraud is a form of theft, which is wrong/immoral. But those crimes are committed for different reasons. Get it now?
    Again, nothing about "morals". And yet again, you still didn't get it. So I typed this:

I'll try again: Theft is theft, and it is wrong. But someone stealing designer shoes and someone who is stealing food to survive have different motivations for their stealing. Wrong is wrong, but the reasons/motivations for those doing those wrongs are different.
    Once again, nothing about "morals". And still you don't get it.

Can I type it in crayon or something? Do I need a Special Ed teacher to tell me how to type it so you will get it? You can't be this stupid, you just cant. Are you trolling? Or playing around? Please tell me you aren't serious.

Oh, so you've shifted your argument again?
    No, you've shifted my argument. Again.

I never said that.

I didn't say that either.

I said this:

Notice the word "morals" isn't even there. But you STILL didn't get it, so I posted this:

Again, nothing about "morals". And yet again, you still didn't get it. So I typed this:

Once again, nothing about "morals". And still you don't get it.

Can I type it in crayon or something? Do I need a Special Ed teacher to tell me how to type it so you will get it? You can't be this stupid, you just cant. Are you trolling? Or playing around? Please tell me you aren't serious.
    Fascinating how you exclude the entire context of how you introduced the Great Depression into the topic. Which was morals.

I'm not sure I've seen someone take their own words out of context before.

Here are some other things you said regarding the birther issue:
    And nowhere do I say he wasn't born here.

Plus there was your insistence that he hadn't released his birth certificate...when he had.
    Incorrect. I said he had not released his LONG FORM birth certificate when he hadn't yet done so.

It's Birther Blue.
    Whatever Chester. Just stay away from those kiddie beauty pageants you said you like to attend.

And yet you complain about people reading into your posts....
    Notice I used the words "Are you saying".

I was unclear what he meant, so I asked him what he meant. I did not say I knew what he meant to say but didn't. I was asking for clarification.

So, where did I say the riots in the UK or Philadelphia were about evictions? Oh wait, I didn't. I was pretty clear that I was addressing there being forms of rioting other than food riots. Reading is fundamental.
    I didn't say you did. I asked if that's what you were saying.

So I could read it just fine, I just needed it clarified. So I asked for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Birther Blue
    But if those people were raised with a strong moral compass they wouldn't riot when unemployment is high. That's my point. There are alternatives to rioting; peacefully protesting, voting, getting involved in your community, etc.

I'm not saying that high unemployment is not a reason. It may well be the primary reason. But my point remains, if they were raised right and had morals, they wouldn't riot. Unemployment during our Great Depression was alot higher than it is now and you didn't see Americans rioting, looting, assaulting innocent bystanders, and burning down parts of the cities during that entire time.
    An entire speech about having a high moral compass, clearly related to the lack of riots in the Great Depression. That was how the Great Depression got introduced into discussion, it is the entire context you were fighting to support, EVEN AFTER finding out that there were riots in the Great Depression. So, of course, you changed your point to, "stealing designer shoes and arson for insurance fraud are different," a point no one was ever arguing except you, once your central point fell apart.