Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Warren Bussett

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    It's not on the same level at all.
    So a country facing record levels of unemployment is not facing high unemployment in their country because other countries have higher unemployment levels, right?

So if we see inflation levels at 80%, we wont have an inflation problem because Zimbabwe is facing 79,600,000,000% inflation levels, correct?

I've found using your justifications as a foundation for more sound justifications saves the trouble of responding to empty rhetoric.

It's rather nice, really. Enjoyable, and you get to focus more time commenting on Yahoo news regarding how Obama was the cause of the cancellation of Kate Plus 8.

It's a win-win.

"In 2009, Fuerteventura recorded the highest EU regional unemployment rate at a NUTS3 level, at 29.2 percent."

Sources:
    http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/por...ta/main_tables
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerteventura

If high unemployment causes rioting, where were/are the Fuerteventura riots? They have unemployment levels higher than in Britain and in the US.

It's rather nice, really. Enjoyable, and you get to focus more time adding and subtracting things from BJJs posts.
    Fixed that for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    "In 2009, Fuerteventura recorded the highest EU regional unemployment rate at a NUTS3 level, at 29.2 percent."

Sources:
    http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/por...ta/main_tables
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerteventura

If high unemployment causes rioting, where were/are the Fuerteventura riots? They have unemployment levels higher than in Britain and in the US.
    It's kind of hard to get enough people together to riot when your entire country's population doesn't even match the population of one of the cities we're talking about. Their entire population, in the whole country, is not a hundredth of London's, and Phillie's population is over twenty times the size of the entire nation's population as well.

Not to mention that people working in the tourist trade tend to be unemployed most of the year.

So if we see inflation levels at 80%, we wont have an inflation problem because Zimbabwe is facing 79,600,000,000% inflation levels, correct?
    Let's assume that, if a country that hasn't, for a long time, experienced much unemployment, and is now experiencing unemployment less than others, but more than they did before, is going to feel the same stresses that countries facing more unemployment are.

First, this would hardly make a good claim that their superior moral system makes them less likely to riot, since less unemployment is stressing them the same.

But let's ignore that. Let's assume it's true.

Your new argument is now "Japan is more moral than London, or Phillie, or Americans during the Great Depression."

It's a strange argument, but, if we allow those points, dubious as they are, then you are absolutely right. The Japanese, with their atheistic-agnostic majority of citizens, are more moral than these other groups.

Incorrect. I said he had not released his LONG FORM birth certificate when he hadn't yet done so.
    Incorrect:

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The fact he has not released his birth certificate.
    Nothing about long form there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It is, especially considering the community organizer could have just released it 2 years ago instead of spending millions to keep it hidden.
    Nothing there either.
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

If high unemployment causes rioting.
    High unemployment of young males has been shown, time and again, to be a good indicator of the possibility of unrest in a nation.

High unemployment of young males has been shown, time and again, to be a good indicator of the possibility of unrest in a nation.
    Poland, India, Turkey, France, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria, Portugal, Ireland, Georgia, Lithuania, and Spain, (and many more smaller nations) all have unemployment higher than the US and Great Britain. Where are the riots in those countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    Nothing about long form there.
    Parse words if you must. The fact is he released the "Certification of Live Birth" as proof enough. So when I typed it, I knew that, and I assume you and the rest of us knew that too. So it's pretty obvious what I meant.

If you read Post #62 in that thread you pulled that quote of mine from, it's made very clear.
    Last edited by BJJ-Blue; 08-18-2011 at 07:07 AM.