Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren Bussett

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    Passive aggresive. You've never done anything but use terms snidely about him, INCLUDING Hussein, long before the teabaggers existed. I doubt one member here thinks orherwise, despite your lame justifications.
    I don't care what you call it. I explained why I do it and I will continue to do it until he apologizes to those Americans he insulted.

If any GOP Presidential candidate uses a sexual slur to attack the community organizer, I will call them on it. But I bet they dont, they are above that.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    You showed they burned buildings to commit insurance fraud. That's not whats going on right now in Britain.

And you showed ONE example of an innocent bystander being attacked. ONE. I can upload YouTube clips that show multiple innocent people being assaulted. And the current Philly assaults are all black on white, which appear fit the description of "hate crimes". The ONE example you gave was not of a "hate crime".

And you did not present any examples of them looting designer clothes, shoes, or electronic/luxury items.
    A further cursory search finds ONE INCIDENT where ninety people were injured.

Ninety.

I don't care what you call it. I explained why I do it and I will continue to do it until he apologizes to those Americans he insulted.

If any GOP Presidential candidate uses a sexual slur to attack the community organizer, I will call them on it. But I bet they dont, they are above that.
    So the justification retroactively explains why you did the same behavior before he called them teabaggers as well. Interesting.

Come on, you know that is relevant to this discussion. It's about taxes and the economy. Let's keep it simple, please.
    It's about Warren Buffett's article. Make your own thread instead of asking this in every single thread you can.

A further cursory search finds ONE INCIDENT where ninety people were injured.

Ninety.
    Ok.

Were thos 90 rioters? Cops? Innocent bystanders?

And I've yet to see an example of them burning parts of cities for anything other than insurance fraud. Nor have I seen examples of them looting designer clothes and shoes, and electronic/luxury items. Nor have I seen examples of them only assauting people of other races. Keep Googling.

You showed they burned buildings to commit insurance fraud. That's not whats going on right now in Britain.
    Holy splitting hairs, Batman!

It's about Warren Buffett's article. Make your own thread instead of asking this in every single thread you can.
    Be real.

What do I do, start a thread called "What was the stimulus supposed to do" when you can just answer it here?

So the justification retroactively explains why you did the same behavior before he called them teabaggers as well. Interesting.
    I did not exclusively refer to him in the fashion I do now before he said that.

Making up more things AGAIN? Interesting

Be real.

What do I do, start a thread called "What was the stimulus supposed to do" when you can just answer it here?
    Are you claiming not to understand how to start a thread?

Holy splitting hairs, Batman!
    Yeah, there is no difference between burning a building for insurance fraud and burning a stranger's building during a riot. Genius.

I did not exclusively refer to him in the fashion I do now before he said that.
    Yes, in the same fashion, using hussein. That was back when you were a card carrying birther, I understand now you're a teabagger, everyone experiments, no problem.

Are you claiming not to understand how to start a thread?
    No, but thanks for asking.

It's stupid. Just answer it here in the thread about the economy. It's a question about his economic policies.

That was back when you were a card carrying birther,
    Please prove that.

Yeah, there is no difference between burning a building for insurance fraud and burning a stranger's building during a riot. Genius.
    So it's morally superior to burn a building for insurance fraud than to burn someone else's building. Is that OT or NT?

I gotta split. I'll be on later.

Find those examples of looting and burning I asked for, and posts where I said the community organizer was not born here.

And if you really want to be nice, please answer my question about the 'stimulus'. I'll thank you for it if you do.