Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taoist Chen Fu Magic Cultivation for clearing the mind and energy

Taoist Chen Fu Magic Cultivation for clearing the mind and energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_y58MdC3s

This may fit this section of the forum...

This is how we cultivate the chen fu magic in Taoism Tin Yat Lineage to cleanse our mind, energy and internals as well. Doing the magic cultivation can make you calm, clear your mind from cloudiness, fogginess, and also help you to think right. For those who are feeling frustration, hot headed and always get on their nerves so quick, you can do this magic to resolve the problem as well. The magic here is very easy but it require you to have the altar and also opened the chen fu as a magical tool before you do it. All these steps are availible at my blog for free though. Just ask me if you need or want to start.

The FU here (symbol) is what you use in the video's teaching.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

do you have some spell or ritual to make one disappear? If so, i'd be interested in viewing this practise.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    do you have some spell or ritual to make one disappear? If so, i'd be interested in viewing this practise.
    If he had disappeared, how could you view it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    If he had disappeared, how could you view it?
    Youtube video of him not being there. Are you saying you've not noticed his absence from almost every youtube video you've ever watched? It's because he disappeared. Like KC Elbows, vanished, no one knows where.

Just to keep things serious... yes there is a spell that you can mke yourself invisible from the "ghost" only, not from human's eye because that basically not possible (LOGIC!).

We human can be seen by the ghosts that outlaw nature and went to this realm to mess around because they can sense our energy and so they feel our exsistent. Human can sense them too if they are around (if they cross). You feel shivering, thrilling, cold, down, depress, compression in your head, pain or ache in the body and even sometimes can see black or white or greyish shadows or fogs in the air if they get too clsoe to you or if you are too "negative" in terms of energy. It can happen if they stick around you too long and your energy field will get very negative that you will be able to see or hear them as well. It can permanently become a brain damage too. That's why many patience I have had in the past also suffer from not only the ghost but the mental attacks as well.

If we want the patient to be not seen by the ghost, we can cast a spell called the "隱魂咒" (Soul and Energy hiding spell) which will then concealed the energy field of the person and not allow the ghost to see them with any methods.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    Youtube video of him not being there. Are you saying you've not noticed his absence from almost every youtube video you've ever watched? It's because he disappeared. Like KC Elbows, vanished, no one knows where.
    Clearly KC was elbowed aside by some Tai-something guy!

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Just to keep things serious... yes there is a spell that you can mke yourself invisible from the "ghost" only, not from human's eye because that basically not possible (LOGIC!).
    I beg to differ a bit here.

I have experimented a bit with this in my younger days! My tentative determination was that you can become "as if invisible" if not actually physically invisible!

Don't ask me how I did it, because it is above ultra top secret and I would not just have to kill you, but myself as well.

But I am serious. I have made myself "as if" invisible on a few occasions! If you break your concentration though you are found! That is all I will say!

During puberty, I was as if invisible for a time.

There is a magic in some folks magic that say you can 轉角藏影 meaning you can see the guy make a turn to a corner or a pole and the guy become invisible (you cannot find them) which was something that people do to escape from chase in the old days. this is not a real magic, it's sorcery to brainwash or cloud the person chasing and make them clouded and so they cannot "find" you. but then, if you see it all in a camera, you basically see the person is still there, just the person chasing get crazy and fooled by the brainwashing magic and do silly things that lead him to the wrong way and stuff like that...

We don't do that in our lineage, it's not anything good to do to brainwash people...

There is a magic in some folks magic that say you can 轉角藏影 meaning you can see the guy make a turn to a corner or a pole and the guy become invisible (you cannot find them) which was something that people do to escape from chase in the old days. this is not a real magic, it's sorcery to brainwash or cloud the person chasing and make them clouded and so they cannot "find" you. but then, if you see it all in a camera, you basically see the person is still there, just the person chasing get crazy and fooled by the brainwashing magic and do silly things that lead him to the wrong way and stuff like that...

We don't do that in our lineage, it's not anything good to do to brainwash people...
    i think i've seen this in a Mr. Bean episode. Also, my kids are very good at this magic. Come to think of it, they play a game where almost all of them use this type of magic except for one of them. hmmmm.......

i think i've seen this in a Mr. Bean episode. Also, my kids are very good at this magic. Come to think of it, they play a game where almost all of them use this type of magic except for one of them. hmmmm.......
    Well, obviously I am talking about sorcery here, not your kids' type.. LOL! The sorcery uses spells and symbols to make the person clouded and cannot think straight. but doing so to the person can also cause them to get dumb and slow because it harms their "hun" 魂 (soul) as well.

Well, obviously I am talking about sorcery here, not your kids' type.. LOL! The sorcery uses spells and symbols to make the person clouded and cannot think straight. but doing so to the person can also cause them to get dumb and slow because it harms their "hun" 魂 (soul) as well.
    How do you know that my kids aren't practising sorcery? Because right before they play this game, they always count. Could it be some type of transe? Sometimes they count backwards and close their eyes. It really spokes me out at times.

Is there anything i can do to remove this?

How do you know that my kids aren't practising sorcery? Because right before they play this game, they always count. Could it be some type of transe? Sometimes they count backwards and close their eyes. It really spokes me out at times.

Is there anything i can do to remove this?
    Oh yes, you can, maybe you should try some nachos and some burgers and empower them with some special Gene-Sauce or got ot KFM and buy some chickens and then burry them in your backyard. You might find the spell go away in a day or two and your kids might end up in the hospital too. Check the spot you burried the KFM chickens too, it should be gone.

Oh yes, you can, maybe you should try some nachos and some burgers and empower them with some special Gene-Sauce or got ot KFM and buy some chickens and then burry them in your backyard. You might find the spell go away in a day or two and your kids might end up in the hospital too. Check the spot you burried the KFM chickens too, it should be gone.
    I guess you can tell the difference between serious and silliness.

I guess you can tell the difference between serious and silliness.
    Of course I can, I am just being serious to keep the serious vibe going because I want you to know that magic, Taoism and exorcism is what I do as a professional in the field. I teach, cultivate and use Taoism magic to help people, and also improve people's life as well. It's a serious thing, and so I will not joke around with this kind of subject. It's boring to not joke too much, but at least you get my point.

The video teachings are real and people can cultivate it for free too since I already openly release the method intended for people to learn. Just follow the steps and do it and you can proof it to yourself if it is real or not. Don't criticize me by watching, proof it to yourself by doing or else you will never be able to know the truth.

I honestly can't believe how you are making a living with this stuff. You have got to at least recognize that all of this magic, sorcery, spells etc... is a bit far fetched for the general population. If this is something you believe in, fine go about your daily business as long as you're not harming people out there.