Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taoist Chen Fu Magic Cultivation for clearing the mind and energy

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    that is because your mind is clouded and your perception is weak, so when u see a true Taoist manifestation of the kind my teacher has produced, you cannot amalgamate it

glad I could provide you some amusement, it seems only fitting for all the risible faire with which you have provided us!
    LOL! I am feeling sorry for you. But anyway.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    LOL! I am feeling sorry for you. But anyway.
    you have an elevated BMI and have delusional beliefs; I feel sorry for you

but then again, you knew that already, didn't you

you have an elevated BMI and have delusional beliefs; I feel sorry for you

but then again, you knew that already, didn't you
    Nice chat dude. See you later and get well soon~
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Nice chat dude. See you later and get well soon~
    you're sweet to say so - when u start to feel that crawling sensation all over your body, it's not because of me

you're sweet to say so - when u start to feel that crawling sensation all over your body, it's not because of me
    LOL!!! Yes, Yes, Yes~ Enjoy my new flute video~

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Just to keep things serious... yes there is a spell that you can mke yourself invisible from the "ghost" only, not from human's eye because that basically not possible (LOGIC!).

Logic!! what a strange word to be using in this conversation.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    Logic!! what a strange word to be using in this conversation.
    Magic is very logical, just like chi gung. But those who lack the wisdom and knowledge to understand it, or those who are unexposed to it, will think it is not real. Jsut because you never see any real deals.

Like chi, magical power in Taoism "faat" can be felt, sensed and see. What makes you think it is not real? Maybe you are just unexposed?

I have tried having newbies entering the temple and they can see the energy of the "faat" in my temple after a few minutes of teaching already, golden and sparkly. Faat is stronger than chi also... chi is too loose and soft.

Magic is very logical, just like chi gung. But those who lack the wisdom and knowledge to understand it, or those who are unexposed to it, will think it is not real. Jsut because you never see any real deals.

Like chi, magical power in Taoism "faat" can be felt, sensed and see. What makes you think it is not real? Maybe you are just unexposed?

I have tried having newbies entering the temple and they can see the energy of the "faat" in my temple after a few minutes of teaching already, golden and sparkly. Faat is stronger than chi also... chi is too loose and soft.
    Can faat fix a lazy eye? I'm guessing no...
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Can faat fix a lazy eye? I'm guessing no...
    It cannot fix but it can improve your vision for sure. I did have great improvement with vision in the past few years as well as tested by my optometrist. These eyes where born one big and one small because of the viruses from the dead body that sleeps beside me in my mother's stomach for 6 months. It have permanently cause the problem. I am lucky that I wasn't blind with one eye already. If you have this problem, I guess you won't be talking like **** today.

Sorry, but your mouth really need some toothpaste and mint. It stinks from distance too. Oh ****, how disgusting to see martial artist without virtues like that bringing such pollution to the world.

It cannot fix but it can improve your vision for sure. I did have great improvement with vision in the past few years as well as tested by my optometrist. These eyes where born one big and one small because of the viruses from the dead body that sleeps beside me in my mother's stomach for 6 months. It have permanently cause the problem. I am lucky that I wasn't blind with one eye already. If you have this problem, I guess you won't be talking like **** today.

Sorry, but your mouth really need some toothpaste and mint. It stinks from distance too. Oh ****, how disgusting to see martial artist without virtues like that bringing such pollution to the world.
    So, that's a no then?
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    So, that's a no then?
    Read. and you will understand with your brain.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Read. and you will understand with your brain.
    again with the logic... I'm really trying to pull anything of logic from your posts but alas... it's not meant to be.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    again with the logic... I'm really trying to pull anything of logic from your posts but alas... it's not meant to be.

If you can't, then you need wisdom to understand. When people lack wisdom reads something with wisdom, they failed to understand and some laughed, some left, some just don't get it.

If you can't, then you need wisdom to understand. When people lack wisdom reads something with wisdom, they failed to understand and some laughed, some left, some just don't get it.
    Yes, some just don't get it.

translation: any one that critiques what CYBigMac does, doesn't get it