Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Taoist Chen Fu Magic Cultivation for clearing the mind and energy

I was hoping CYMac would see the irony in his own post, hence why i highlighted it. But, i guess my attempt would be futile anyway.

Don't you know Brule? Wizards are subtle and quick to anger. Sometimes that LOOKS like ignoring irony.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Are you a necromancer? Can you summon the dead? Or are you a more subtle version such as a warlock or something to cast curses on people. I think you've played to much world of warcraft and burnt your brain cells up. you do know what time frame we live in don't you? I see nothing wrong in people practicing religious ventures but I think you take it to the next "area" and sell snake oil to more unfortunate people. Instead of trying to "cure" people of "evil spirits" how bout actually trying to help them with real life problems. "exorcism" or what ever you call it is giving people false hope and the people you are catering to probably have little hope to begin with. It's a sad revenue you make off the unfortunate in my book.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    Are you a necromancer? Can you summon the dead? Or are you a more subtle version such as a warlock or something to cast curses on people. I think you've played to much world of warcraft and burnt your brain cells up. you do know what time frame we live in don't you? I see nothing wrong in people practicing religious ventures but I think you take it to the next "area" and sell snake oil to more unfortunate people. Instead of trying to "cure" people of "evil spirits" how bout actually trying to help them with real life problems. "exorcism" or what ever you call it is giving people false hope and the people you are catering to probably have little hope to begin with. It's a sad revenue you make off the unfortunate in my book.
    I am the threadromancer!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Wizards are subtle and quick to anger. Sometimes that LOOKS like ignoring irony.
    Spoken like a true fantasy fiction author!

Thank you.
    Simon McNeil