Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your opion of the past SHAOLIN MONKS who were idolised as heroes !!!!! When they could be co

Fish of Fury Guest
    mercilessfighter, you are truly an oxygen thief.
    hopefully one day somebody will pull you down and erect a human being

joedoe Guest
    So mercilessfister, did your father molest you when you were a baby? Is that why you can't speak properly? Maybe he dislocated your jaw? You should get a doctor to look at that. It might improve your language skills.

tanglangman Guest
    ..ABANDIT

Getting back to our debate,

You say that heroes of the past were not attributed with such crimes (indeiscrimnate killing)

2 points: The paramilitary organisations don't indiscrininately kill. They target members who they see as the opposition. Wether they are members of rival organisations or not. For instance the IRA would target prodestant or english people where as the UDA would target Catholics. This really is beside the point anyway.

second point is how so you know that Heroes of the past didn't indescrinately kill. I am sure there a many right wing extremists that view Hitler as a hero. From the other side of the war, take bomer harriss who has a statue dedicated to him in London. He commanded the bombing of dressden now that was indescriminate killing on a huge scale?

what do you think?

On a side note, if it weren't for the foaming troll then we wouldn't have had this discussion. Maybe they are of use after all???

joedoe Guest

tanglangman

I agree with you - history often distorts the facts, and the victors write the history. I don't know whether heroes of the past indiscrimminately killed.

All I am saying is that people who are looked up to as heroes are seen that way for a reason. They are often people who fought for what was right.

The IRA do kill indiscrimminately - what about all the bombings? They may assassinate particular targets, but they also attack the masses using bombs etc. They use terror tactics, hence the brand terrorist.

People like Rob Roy and William Wallace did not go around terrorising the populace - they waged their war against specific targets. In both cases, the British governing body. And I don't recall ever reading that the Shaolin monks made a practice of going around terrorising the populace either.

It really is a gray area and it also depends on which side you look at it from. Obviously a hero on one side will most likely be considered a villain by the other side.

Anarcho Guest

Communications breakdown.

Hey guys...I think your problem with merciless fighter is that not many people on here speak Moronian. I have dabbled in it, I'll see if I can clear this up.

"Then your so called shaolin heroes,apart from seeking refuge in the shaolin monastry ,because the monastry had immunity status,(similar to an embassy).and being a above average fighter ,WHAT DEEDS HAS THEY EVER DONE? To be considered heroes.Maybe one day your SKATES,in SPAIN, will be your national hero.
    kelvein chan"

This is nott TRUE!!!! Your SKATES are his ENEMIES! (FRIEND). Wat are the most of them anyway? HUH? You can't even want that. CRAZY!!!!

tanglangman Guest
    Is there a translation book that I can get? I've looked in local bookshops and on the net and just can't find any.

Could you translate this for me?

Top of the mountain you worship shaolin monks, you heros of the okden gangster claan.

Is this axeptable in times?? (bring up last nights dinner) gggrrrrrrrr

Fish of Fury Guest
    yuor woshup the minks?! juts bekors they manded ther ways!

this is actually an ancient koan.
    if you meditate upon it (constantly seeking to answer that which has no answer and is completely incoherent) then eventually your brain will sort of flip out, changing your perception of the cosmos...allowing you to see that all things are one.
    (well...i think i might be right about the brain flipping out part if nothing else)

BIU JI Guest

Moronian

Yes indeed this language is real.I do believe it was developed for those who are members of the secret art of Moron Pai . They developed this complicated jiberish so the morons could detect each other and band together, though cluster fellacio was not originally a part of the art and still isn't even though practised daily.

This comes from watching their pet "GOKTIMUS" clustering and just thinking thats a **** fine idea. Beware there are many Morons , usually lurking near boys schools and public toilets.

BE WARNED!!!!!!

Kairo Guest

The only reason the Shaolin monks were prosecuted in China was that China was (and is) Communist.
    Communism is a fantastic idea, and the only thing better to a poor person that it is the faith and divine intervention which can only come from a religion.
    I think ull find many Buddhists and Taoists were prosecuted in China my slow witted merciless friend. :)
    K.

KAIRO,there were no more shaolin heroes after the 19th century.Where did you come up with communist.,WAKE UP ,you will soon be talking about the skywars soon...........or robots

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

Thanks for comin again Mr Incoherant

skywars and robots???? isn't that what goktimus is into??his gay transformers crap??

i guess as his ****sexual partner u will know all about it.

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

muhammed you tipless p00f

like i have said before,you are hopeless and good for nothing. you are a waste of space and if you had another brain,it'd be lonely. you should get transformed and shoved up your arafat mountains @ss. go get circumcised you tipless p00f.not yer foreskin but your labia. you ain;t got no d1ck.

Anarcho Guest

Translation

"Then your so called shaolin heroes,apart from seeking refuge in the shaolin monastry ,because the monastry had immunity status,(similar to an embassy).and being a above average fighter ,WHAT DEEDS HAS THEY EVER DONE? To be considered heroes.Maybe one day your SKATES,in SPAIN, will be your national hero.
    kelvein chan"

Okay...I'll translate this one for you, tanglangman.

"You claim that Shaolin monks are heroes. They sought refuge in a monastery. You may think that monks living in a monastery is perfectly normal behaviour: that's where you're wrong. I won't bother explaining why. I take this evidence to conclusively show that Shaolin monks are not heroes, in so far as they did not do deeds. Skates and Spanish people should be your real heroes, the former because of their facilitation of effortless motion on ice and the latter because of their bull-fighting exploits."

I think that's an accurate translation...

Take for example,some regards PAK-MEI,as a state or people's hero,he at one stage offered his service to the GOVERNMENT to catch and arrest the so called SHAOLIN CRIMNALS.,who were disturbing the peace of the people.The CHING GOVERNMENT,of the period would probably be considered the best the country ever had ,the population has seen peace they never saw before,law and order was in place,everyone had plenty to eat and where there was poverty the GOVERNMENT supplied and provided aid,so WHO IS WORTH YOUR SUPPORT??THIS STABLE GOVERNMENT OR A GROUP OF CRIM'S FIGHTING FOR THERE OWN BENEFIT?? WHAT WERE THEY FIGHTING FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE????????????Also this is the govern., that ordered the destruction of the SHAOLIN ,when it reached a stage where the place was abusing it's special priviliges and habouring crimnals by the thousands.It also was this government that gave permission to rebuilt when an undertaking was made that it will only be used as a place of worship,HOW MANY UNDERSTANDING GOVERNMENT,is prepared to do that!!!!!!NOW THE QUESTION IS,ARE THESE SHAOLIN CRIMS., HEROES.????

kelvein chan

Budokan Guest
    Mercifulmuffinspanker--please do us all a favor and put the barrel of that loaded gun in your mouth. You're a silk-waisted poofter if you can't pull that trigger more than three times...

K. Mark Hoover