Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your opion of the past SHAOLIN MONKS who were idolised as heroes !!!!! When they could be co

BUDOKAN:sounds like you are an illigitimate child of some bald headed shaolin,was the birth planned between your mum and the monk, or was she forcefully raped.,either way you are considered a b@stard.,so much your support for these bald headed rapist,do you know which one was the one? or there were too many.!!!!!i bet you are nearly bald too,generic....................

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    Generic baldness? Is that like, where everyone is bald? Could be a product of generic engineering.

Maybe it's because they ate too many generically engineered soy beans.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Muhammad Guest

Merciless = genericallly engineered from rabied rabbit

Yes we have finally found out how merciless has come to exist. Yes when the first northern kung fu practitioner saw a rabied rabbit frothing in the mouth, he decided to end it's misery by trying to drown it in some human crap. but instead the rabbit's generic code was similar to that of the sh*t and so they combined and a new generically made species was formed. Unfortunately through generics, the conditioning of frothing was passed on to this new species.

this new species grew and since it was the only kind of it's species, he could only reproduce by felattin himself. So after many centuries of generic sharing between himself he finally named himself mercilessfigther

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

BIU JI Guest

merciless sphinctermuncher

I bow down to you, you are truly the king of sh*t . I've truly never had the miss fortune of trying to battle wits with such a "dare I say WITLESS twurp"lol
    I crack myself up!
    I'm lost for words as to the enormity of your stupidity, someone should slap your mother! Actually I think she likes the spank paddle by the rumors I've heard.
    Yeh blah blah,,,,,,, thats my response to your next post as I don't need to read it to know it's pathetic.

Kiasyd Guest
    About the last posts of Abandit and Muhhamed:

LOL !!!!! :D :D :D

C'mon guys... Be merciful with merciless... :p

stormy Guest

Shaolin Nazi Monks?:rolleyes:

Come on people, that is the past:( . It already happened and people (other than yourselves, obviously)have already learned from the experience. I have to say, however, that if a group of people (or group of individuals as the mercilessfister would put it) have mended thier ways and truly changed they should be forgiven. This does not mean that they should go unpunished, as I doubt that any of the "criminals" discussed in this thread have done. I hope no one has taken offense to this(except "merciless"fister) for that was not my intention. I merely wanted to express my opinion. :)