Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bagwa palm... TAOIST WAY?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    hide all you like, it will do you no good; your days of evil are numberd...
    Wow LoL~ you are amazing!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Wow LoL~ you are amazing!
    well, at least you are capable enough of realizing this!

stick around, son; you may learn something else!

well, at least you are capable enough of realizing this!

stick around, son; you may learn something else!
    Ho! Ho! Ho! I am sure you will be more amazing in the future as well!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Rule #1 about Taoist Magic Klub

You DO NOT TALK about Taoist Magic Klub
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post

if ur livelihood is based on selling memberships to the Taoist Magik Klub, then u have to talk about it...

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    What in the sam hell are you people talking about?
    CYBigMac has some delusory thoughts about the nature of reality, and apparently some people pay him money in order to to participate in his fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post

Who set this rule?

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Who set this rule?
    Magik Tao Mouse; don't u know ANYTHING?!?

Magik Tao Mouse; don't u know ANYTHING?!?
    Seems like you forgot to take you pills again...

Don't you rrealize this is long considered the south "Tin Si" in the history who MANY already proven is not really good because he have been mixing tons of stuff here and there? You can see it very obviously if you have the knowledge foundation in Taoism. But too bad you don't.
    Look at what you have posted? A spoiled pot of crap that combines taoism and Buddhism and all that into a page? Please, it's already disgusting enough to see Taoism being NOT Taoism in the past. It's awful and it's a disgrace of Taoism itself as well. Taoism is a full system, it doesn't need anything from outside to make it a complete good circle. If yours need to, yours is broken and incomplete from the start to the end.
    actually, what's really funny, and so entirely predictable, is that you can't accept the fact that there are systems outside of yours that are of high quality; this particular Zhuen Ti linneage is highly respected by many people - for you to describe it as crap denotes your own lack of understanding; second, it is primarilly Chinese Buddhist with some Tibetan Vajrayana practice integrated into it; it is actually NOT a Taoist practice, even though Master Nan Hai Chuan is known and respected for his Taoist cultivation; so to go on some rant that it is a disgrace to Taoism is just highlighting the fact that you can't even understand what is before you - you are criticising something as being "crap" Taoist practice when it is not Taoist!

no, instead, you simply throw out a bunch of derogatory remarks, basically because you can't help but act towards me in an adversarial manner - no matter what I say, you will react to it negatively, regardless of the content, which is again, sooo predictable about you - I mean, you have NEVER had anything positive to say about systems other than what you teach - EVERYTHING in your estimation has some flaws, only your Tin Hat system is without blemish, lol; THIS is why people treat you like the fool you are - because you are overweight (read: unhealthy) and arrogant - you have no true sense of humility, and are fundamentally lacking in any sort of compassion towards others if they do not see the world from your limited, lazy-eyed perspective; unfortunately, you will NOT understand this, you will instead make a bunch of pointless remarks and tell me how sorry you feel for me, lolol!
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 08-22-2011 at 03:49 PM.

actually, what's really funny, and so entirely predictable, is that you can't accept the fact that there are systems outside of yours that are of high quality; this particular Zhuen Ti linneage is highly respected by many people - for you to describe it as crap denotes your own lack of understanding; second, it is primarilly Chinese Buddhist with some Tibetan Vajrayana practice integrated into it; it is actually NOT a Taoist practice, even though Master Nan Hai Chuan is known and respected for his Taoist cultivation; so to go on some rant that it is a disgrace to Taoism is just highlighting the fact that you can't even understand what is before you - you are criticising something as being "crap" Taoist practice when it is not Taoist!

no, instead, you simply throw out a bunch of derogatory remarks, basically because you can't help but act towards me in an adversarial manner - no matter what I say, you will react to it negatively, regardless of the content, which is again, sooo predictable about you - I mean, you have NEVER had anything positive to say about systems other than what you teach - EVERYTHING in your estimation has some flaws, only your Tin Hat system is without blemish, lol; THIS is why people treat you like the fool you are - because you are overweight (read: unhealthy) and arrogant - you have no true sense of humility, and are fundamentally lacking in any sort of compassion towards others if they do not see the world from your limited, lazy-eyed perspective; unfortunately, you will NOT understand this, you will instead make a bunch of pointless remarks and tell me how sorry you feel for me, lolol!
    I don't see that crap as something valuable, sorry. If you like crap, that's your own business but don't have to persuade me for it. I know a lot of people fall for the "crap" too, but doesn't means it's right. A lot of people smoke too, you know smoking cause cancer right? A lot of people smoke pots in school too, you know that' bad right? A lot of people respect Zhen Yi lineage too but I know worshipping fox demon in their headquarter temple means crooked too. If you don't have the logic and wisdom to understand that simple fact, too abd, shame on you. But you just don't know nothing about it, and that I cannot help. You can like anything you want, I am not here to change you. I am only posting for those who want to see, those who don't want to, you can leave it too, did I tell you to read my post? Oh well. Have fun screwing yourself. I ain't those people that like to "like what others like". I only use my wisdom to see what's good and what's bad. If they are bad, they are bad. Zhen Yi lineage you are talking about? Yeah, look at how they treated the issue of their 64th and 65th generation fight before, maybe you don't know but they are totally showing you what's "crook taoism is". If you don't have a brain to undertand, I can't help it. Too bad.

Before talking about anything, maybe it would be a good idea to learn what's "virtue" yourself first. A martial artist without virtues is a disaster to the world. The virtues from the mouth, your hands all can do harm to yourself and others. If you have students, you bring harm to them as well and the chain reaction just goes on.

Want to say something is better then mine? Feel free to do so, but you don't have to make me agree with you because I just won't. I promote what I know is right only, I don't promote what's wrong in my dictionary. If you got something cool to post, post it elsewhere and I am sure you won't start a convo like this. See, when soemone post something I don't agree, I simply just don't reply to it or respond to it. Don't you get that's the way to social? Are you acting like a kid now coming after me and barking all the time? come on, grow up!
    Last edited by CYMac; 08-22-2011 at 04:15 PM.

I don't see that crap as something valuable, sorry. If you like crap, that's your own business but don't have to persuade me for it. I know a lot of people fall for the "crap" too, but doesn't means it's right. A lot of people smoke too, you know smoking cause cancer right? A lot of people smoke pots in school too, you know that' bad right? A lot of people respect Zhen Yi lineage too but I know worshipping fox demon in their headquarter temple means crooked too. If you don't have the logic and wisdom to understand that simple fact, too abd, shame on you. But you just don't know nothing about it, and that I cannot help. You can like anything you want, I am not here to change you. I am only posting for those who want to see, those who don't want to, you can leave it too, did I tell you to read my post? Oh well. Have fun screwing yourself. I ain't those people that like to "like what others like". I only use my wisdom to see what's good and what's bad. If they are bad, they are bad. Zhen Yi lineage you are talking about? Yeah, look at how they treated the issue of their 64th and 65th generation fight before, maybe you don't know but they are totally showing you what's "crook taoism is". If you don't have a brain to undertand, I can't help it. Too bad.

Before talking about anything, maybe it would be a good idea to learn what's "virtue" yourself first. A martial artist without virtues is a disaster to the world. The virtues from the mouth, your hands all can do harm to yourself and others. If you have students, you bring harm to them as well and the chain reaction just goes on.

Want to say something is better then mine? Feel free to do so, but you don't have to make me agree with you because I just won't. I promote what I know is right only, I don't promote what's wrong in my dictionary. If you got something cool to post, post it elsewhere and I am sure you won't start a convo like this. See, when soemone post something I don't agree, I simply just don't reply to it or respond to it. Don't you get that's the way to social? Are you acting like a kid now coming after me and barking all the time? come on, grow up!
    lol; so predictable - same pathetic, rehashed hokum - you need new material;

lol; so predictable - same pathetic, rehashed hokum - you need new material;
    You got bored so fast? Oh my gosh, I am shocked that you lack patience! Time to know that my mind and will is so strong, just like bawang's mother, haha! You can't shake it, and the old stuff is just too good, why do i need new stuff when mine is already so good? Maybe yours is too old and rotten?