Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bagwa palm... TAOIST WAY?

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post

You got bored so fast? Oh my gosh, I am shocked that you lack patience! Time to know that my mind and will is so strong, just like bawang's mother, haha! You can't shake it, and the old stuff is just too good, why do i need new stuff when mine is already so good? Maybe yours is too old and rotten?
    lol; you got whipped up into such a frothy frenzy that you made a whole bunch of incorrect assumptions regarding everything from what I personally practice and believe in, to why I actually posted what I did; you are just so knee-jerk reactionary, it's almost too easy to get a rant out of you;

I tell you, Mr. Tin Hat Taoist, you can believe in your little potions and spells all you want, but bottom line is that Walking Corpse you are dragging around with you is already reeking to high heaven; when the worms come for you in ~75 yrs., where will all of your Tao magic be? lol!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    lol; you got whipped up into such a frothy frenzy that you made a whole bunch of incorrect assumptions regarding everything from what I personally practice and believe in, to why I actually posted what I did; you are just so knee-jerk reactionary, it's almost too easy to get a rant out of you;

I tell you, Mr. Tin Hat Taoist, you can believe in your little potions and spells all you want, but bottom line is that Walking Corpse you are dragging around with you is already reeking to high heaven; when the worms come for you in ~75 yrs., where will all of your Tao magic be? lol!
    Seems like you are very insecure of your own study and knowledge eh? That's just funny to see you talking again TGY. I am very firm and sure about what I am doing and where I am going. In 75yrs from now I will still be good too. At least I don't have to go around and bark like TGY. haha!!!

If you got something to show, show it - in another post, I promise I won't cross your eyes too. But if you wanna proof I am weak or wrong, too bad, you got way to go because what you possess is nothing but illusion and schizophrenia. I told you already, find a psychologist.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Seems like you are very insecure of your own study and knowledge eh?
    this is the standard "kung fu" response whenever you are trying to trash someone - suggest that they are insecure in their practice, without actually having any clue as to what they do or how they feel about it, lol

That's just funny to see you talking again TGY.
    not half as funny as seeing you talk again

I am very firm and sure about what I am doing and where I am going.
    yes, you are; I feel very sorry for you in that regard and keep trying to help you understand and see more clearly, but you are clearly not interested...

In 75yrs from now I will still be good too.
    of course you will be good - good food for the worms! they will appreciate it, no doubt...

At least I don't have to go around and bark like TGY. haha!!!
    no, you bark like a CYBigMac just fine - why would you need to bark like a TGY? besides, there's already one person doing that anyway, duh...

If you got something to show, show it - in another post, I promise I won't cross your eyes too. But if you wanna proof I am weak or wrong, too bad, you got way to go
    brother, there is no way I could possibly do a better job of "proofing" that than you yourself do w all the insanity you post;

because what you possess is nothing but illusion and schizophrenia.
    lol, you really have no idea what schizophrenia is, do you? of course, you also have the deluded belief that the fetal demise of your twin resulted in a viral infection that caused your developmental delays (you should read up a little on fetal development, embryology, teratogenic factors, etc., before making reidiculpus comments; otoh, I should thank you - I read your comment about the virsus from ur dead twin to my wife who is an OBGYN - it gave her a good laugh).

I told you already, find a psychologist.
    why? I don't need anyone else's opinion about how nuts you are...

TGY, are you too lonely tonight or your mouth or you just got dumped by your girl or something? I just can't believe you got so much free time to multi quote too!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

TGY, are you too lonely tonight or your mouth or you just got dumped by your girl or something? I just can't believe you got so much free time to multi quote too!
    wow - a response that suggests that the reason I am posting is because:

1) I am lonely

2) that my "girl" dumped on me

3) that I have too much free time

In ALL of the of the history of the Intern3tz, never before have these things been suggested!!! I am astounded at the shear originality of your statement!!!

btw, in case you haven't noticed, your responses total about 2-3x the length of mine, not to mention all the other stuff you have posted on at length, all the videos you have dumped up here, etc. - so which is it: are you lonely? has your "girl" (and having seen pics of "her", the quotes are there for a reason) dumped on you? do you have too much free time? (I am guessing in your case it's a combo of all 3, plus the evil virus u got from ur necrophagic uteral cohabitant)

tell me about your father, cymac. did he ever tell you he loved you?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    tell me about your father, cymac. did he ever tell you he loved you?
    I am his father, and no, I didn't. not once.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I am his father, and no, I didn't. not once.
    Oh well, okay, you want to be a male with cancer and leukemia? okay, so go to suicide now, you should be dead now, my father died when I am 4. Happy?

Oh well, okay, you want to be a male
    well, uh, that would seem to be a pre-requisite to fatherhood...

with cancer and leukemia?
    cancer and leukemia? you mean, those are two different things?

okay, so go to suicide now, you should be dead now, my father died when I am 4.
    I never knew my father

Happy?
    euphoric;

Wow, that says a lot, CY's father died when he was 4 and TGY never knew his father.

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Wow, that says a lot, CY's father died when he was 4 and TGY never knew his father.
    oh relax, Sigmund - I was being melodramatic;

Oh, I think there is enough melodrama going on here already without you adding fuel to the fire. But it keeps me smiling, so please don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Oh, I think there is enough melodrama going on here already without you adding fuel to the fire. But it keeps me smiling, so please don't stop!
    it is all purely for entertainment value; except for CYBigMac - he takes it all so very seriously, dragging around that Walking Corpse of his...

of course, it's not like we're talking about where to rest ur thumb when practicing "Single Finger Points to Heaven" or anything like that