Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY IS MERCILESSFIGHTER SO INCOHERANT????

Muhammad Guest

WHY IS MERCILESSFIGHTER SO INCOHERANT????

well this is a sceintific thread that will delve into why MercilessFighter puts up troll threads and why he is so incoherant. This thread is to collect theories and proof on the subject so no mumbo jumbo like he has dit da up his a$$ etc only solid facts like, he has just broken up with his husband etc

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

[This message was edited by MUHAMMAD on 03-04-01 at 07:55 PM.]

joedoe Guest
    It could be because his real name is mercilessfister and he has his fist up his arse. He is incoherent because 1) He only has one spare hand to type with and 2) He is busy trying to touch the sides with his fist and so can't type properly.

Apart from that, there may be a mental deficiency.

Well just because they are your shaolin heroes .....and why should we see them as heroes when in fact your heroes were crims on the run!!!!!!!!The forum is open to discusions .You should try forgiving your mother's rapist......

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    Quote from mercilessfighter:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Well just because they are your shaolin heroes .....and why should we see them as heroes when in fact your heroes were crims on the run!!!!!!!!The forum is open to discusions .You should try forgiving your mother's rapist......
    -------------------------------------------------

So, you got so incoherent that you posted to the wrong forum. I find that very funny.

Maybe YOUR mother's rapist is raping you? Is that why you are so incoherent?

dunbarj01 Guest
    Please keep this discussion to his lack of coherence. If you want to discuss his orientation problem, Abandit, start a new thread.

Maybe you envy that the northern mantis we do is better then your shaolin kungfu.Dont forget we are the kungfu professionals.

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    So help me understand this. Northern Praying Mantis 1) makes you a menstrual discharge 2) turns you into a prostitute and 3) makes your language skills so bad you become incoherent.

Great advertisement for the style.

You are free to express your opinion,but no doubt NORTHERN MANTIS is the best,when it comes down to kungfu

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

Classic examples

And here we have 3 classic examples of Mercilessfighter babbling on about something that is not related to the topic. As usual he is incoherant and probably frothing as he typed it.

Another theory of why he is so incoherant

Maybe he is upset b'cause he lost his favorite dress he was going to wear to the mardi gras, and so had to steals his moms dress to wear to the mardi gras.

joedoe Guest
    Actually merciless****er, the 3 points I made above come from either you or your friends bestallstyle, calmguru, 5starprayingmantis. They are not my opinions, they are things that I have gleaned from your rantings.

MUHAMMAD,is BIN LADEN $ SADDAM HUSSEIN ,YOUR HEROES ??????

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

Merciless still Ranting and Frothing

again look at the above reply, nothin to do with the topic, just provin again we are in need to find a cure for this poor sop, so we need more theories from people out there who maybe has seen these kind of behavior b'fore to write and tell us why merciless is so clueless.

BIU JI Guest

A Bandit

Good to see you back bro, sifu gave you the go ahead again, goody for you not so good for the trolls though.
    Seems there are still plenty to hunt , they are particularly stupid theses ones though , could be tough work.

joedoe Guest
    Oh well. To be honest, my sifu has not sanctioned this, but I couldn't just sit on my hands while an idiot is on the loose :)

Budokan Guest
    That's okay, ABandit, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. We're with you. :)

K. Mark Hoover