Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHY IS MERCILESSFIGHTER SO INCOHERANT????

Muhammad Guest

Merciless = self raper

another theory why merciless is incoherant

merciless is actually typing with only one hand b'cause he is too busy rapin himself with the other hand

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

How did you imagine such actions,you seem experienced in it.I don't think i want to try ,enjoy yourself,.also i think you should see a GP,maybe your losing the foreskin has something to do with your urge to wank.....while you type.......

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

Another fine example of merciless being incoherant

hahahahahaha

again i see it is a challenge for u to put together a rational post mercilessfister, man stop frothing when u post and clam yourself down so that u can post in a coherant manner

btw thanks for comin again

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

joedoe Guest
    I think merciless fister is upset because his boyfriend is wearing his bra today.

Kiasyd Guest
    I just want to beg something here:
    Please, don't judge all Praying Mantis folks based on the bablings of this mercilessfreak...

BTW, Mercilessbabler, please have mercy and shut the f*ck up!!

-- Kiasyd

Budokan Guest

Why is he so incoherent? Easy.

Well you see, when you beat off twenty to twenty-five times a day while looking at the latest issue of National Geographic's photo spread on naked gibbons, you tend to lose some of your vitality. Unfortunately, your body becomes confused and instead of spunk you're shooting thin streams of brain matter that has become slurried inside your skull from the many psychotic personas you're trying to juggle all at the same time. It's a real problem the desperately lonely have to overcome and it sounds like mercilessly-reamed might very well be in that tiny minority of brain-spunk shooters. Sad really, but what can you do?

Say, do you guys think it'll rain later tonight?

K. Mark Hoover

dunbarj01 Guest

Spell Check

I've actually been thinking about contacting the forum admin and suggesting they put a spell check and a grammar check function in somewhere. I reflected for a moment and realised how amusing mercilessfister's posts are now. Then again the computer might crash if there was...

kwang Guest
    I think maybe hes really just a little kid with nothing better to do than be stupid and incoherent. Or maybe he has some mental problem(s). I kind of find him amusing tho.

Kwang

Kwang

Kymus Guest

hey merciless...

I have a great idea! It's called, why don't you shut up because no one cares about what you have to say. Your just another troll that needs to be taken care of. go back to playing with your dolls, you don't belong here. I'm suprised you actually know how to turn on a computer, or does your mommy help you with that? If you wanna be a dumb ass, go over to the ashida kim forum and rant there. Or maybe your Ashida Kim's long lost sibling. I think that explains all the bitterness. I feel your pain man, really, but, don't take it out on us, use your enlightened mantis on him. Better, yet, go out to the book store and pick up Miyamoto Musashi's Book of 5 Rings. Maybe if you stare at the pages long enough you just might learn something for once in your life. Actually, ya know what, I have an even better idea, go play in traffic. If your on the east coast, you can do your wonderful mantis forms on Interstate 95. The people will love to see them. Or, if your near me, you have two options: 1: Go play on the Schukyill (sp?) Express Way, or stop by and I'll show you a real good time. There's this game I like to play with my freinds called "Kick the kid who's a troll". I'll even come by and pick you up from your house! What do you say?

-Kymus

stormy Guest

Incompetency/incoherency:mad:

I really don't mean to offend anyone, but I had to put my two bits in on this offensive forum. I don't know which is more revolting to me, the blatant idiocy of every comment made about this incoherent individual, or the amount of bickering that goes on in this "Kung Fu" forum. True: I have seen a lot of helpful and kind information exchanged on this system, but at the same time I see a lot of macho name calling by people that sound like they haven't spent any time thinking about the philosophical side of any of their training. Most of these comments are childish and very offensive, and I would expect them to come from a disgruntled sociopath rather than a martial artist. All I'm trying to say is that people with as much physical and mental enlightenment, such as ourselves, should not bicker and make fun, but should respect one another and leave the incompetent name calling and other bull scatology to the neandertals. ;)

Tiger Moon Guest
    Well since i don't know whats going on and why i see so much babyish jibber jabber, i figured i would find out what is going on. I've read some stuff and it seems that you all think merciless is someone whos being incoherent and being stupid, but alls i see if everyone being stupid lol. I thought if your a true martial artist you should be able to treat whats stupid as just plainly being stupid, and just ignore it all, instead being all immature back and forth doesn't seem to be changing anything lol. But yet everyone keeps going back and forth with it, but nothing is being proved, i see stupidity all around. But anyways to be a martial artist being spiritual is another part of it and that means being more polite and dealing with things more calmly. I figured i would add this cause im curious to know what the deal is, so feel free to shed some light on it for me and feel free to disagree or agree with anything i've said. Welp good luck all, train hard, work hard. Peace

~~Tiger Moon~~

joedoe Guest
    Relax, chill out, have some fun.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

fiercest tiger Guest

yeah!

welcome to the real world guys!! :eek:

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

tanglangman Guest
    W'ere not harming any one! Just having a bit of a laugh. It's better than getting all upset about it.