Thread: Energy healing- can be a good thing or a bad thing

Energy healing- can be a good thing or a bad thing

There are many people now who promotes healing with energy, and there are just way too many people getting hyped by this theory of "giving" and not aware of how they can harm others with good intention as well.

When you give energy or chi to heal people, you might not be aware of your own chi quality. The quality and cleaness of your own chi or energy can be something good or something really poisonous to others. If your energy is dirty, unclean, weak, or with lots of virus, and you do healing for others, you are not helping them, you are killing them!

I recently knew a new friend online, he is a westerner who live in UK. He have tons of problems with health and he have been doing one big operation every year, and nowhe basically cannot function a day like a normal human being, can't even go to the washroom properly... but then, he told me he is a healer, he do energy healing for people and he send out his "energy" to heal people! Okay, think about this guys, if by logic his stuff works, he would not get into so much deep sh!t today. If his stuff works, he should have gotten better himselves first.

With such bad chi quality, so much illness, sickness, bad luck and grey energy around, he is sending out stuff to people. What he is doing is just no difference from cursing and casting evil magic on people..! He is doing harm to the people around him all the time! Yes, he might have good intention of wanting to help, but that doesn't makes his energy healing anything good.

When you have a sexual disease in you, and you transfer blood to people, you are not helping, you are killing. Remember this in mind and don't harm others like that.. in the field of chi gung, there are SO MANY masters in Toronto who don't cultivate clean energy.. many even went to the left-hand path and cultivate evil magic or sorcery or even possession with ghosts and spirits.. when they teach or send out energy, it just polluts the world and also harm others as well! it's crazy how these masters can sound so good and positive but what they do is harming the world like crazy! Becareful of who you went to for leanring chi gung, it can be good or it can be dangerous if you went the wrong place.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

I've heard that about Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    I've heard that about Toronto.

Yep, a Fengshui master who also teach chi gung. Not to mention any names here, but he is a true devil of the century even he is so famous. If you see the video of him being interviewed by some TV station, they show you how he teach chi gung to his students (mostly women too) and they were like shaking, shivering, then they started to yell, scream and do many spontaneous movements, and then act weird, crazy.. and acted like a wild animal.. start to roll their eyes back, jump around, rollong the ground and so on.. it's crazy, and people say he is so good hearted and stuff, what kind of promotion is that?! Weird that people believe him.

I have had past clients that encountered him and another master in Toronto who also do fengshui as well, the client got so many bad luck after that too. Lots of accidents, car crashed and so on.

Really have to beware of these people.. it's crazy..
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

U giving advice abou steering clear of frauds and charlatans has go to be the entry in the OED's definition of irony...

U r still a freak

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    U giving advice abou steering clear of frauds and charlatans has go to be the entry in the OED's definition of irony...

U r still a freak
    Don't you read the rules of the forum before you talk and psot?

"Please treat other members with respect. If you have a problem with one of their idea's, attack the idea, not the poster. "---http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43267

If you the mod don't warn you or ban you, I am shocked at how the rule can bring justice. Oh well. It's fine, I don't mind but you should know the rule more than me since you are a "senior" here.

Maybe you should try my magic cultivation before commenting. It's obvious that you are not exposed to the subject as well. Sigh.

I have found having an abundance of chi balls has helped me through many a difficult situation...Bawang's Mom IS strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Qa1...eature=related
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

U r still a freak

Rudeness is the first sign of poor character. The very first thing I read when coming to the forums was a post by Dave Jamison. It refered to this sort of activity, but now lets see if some are a bit more equal than others.
    Jackie Lee