Thread: BUILDING No.7: The Official Version of 9-11 Continues to be Shredded into Pieces!

BUILDING No.7: The Official Version of 9-11 Continues to be Shredded into Pieces!

Here is evidence backed by countless architect and engineers in regards the collapse of building number 7, which was the third, smaller tower that has been largley ingnored by the official news (I wonder why), which collapsed on the day of the "terrorist" attacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=hZEvA8BCoBw#!

Please spread this info to others, in order to wake them up!

I actually don't care anymore.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could really care less about this, the middle east or any of it. Those folks will never resolve to do anything but be at war with each other.

screw them.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Agreed, it's rapidly approaching the decade mark since this event occurred.

It was a horrible tragedy, 3000 people died, but in the intervening decade hundreds of thousands of other people have died in equally pointless and terrible tragedies.

It's time to stop having this conversation.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

You said it!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I actually don't care anymore.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could really care less about this, the middle east or any of it. Those folks will never resolve to do anything but be at war with each other.
    The war in the Middle East is a manipulated war by Western Intelligence agencies (run mainly by Freemasons ) to divide, rule and rob the oil rich nations.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    screw them.
    Yes, blame the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Agreed, it's rapidly approaching the decade mark since this event occurred.

It was a horrible tragedy, 3000 people died, but in the intervening decade hundreds of thousands of other people have died in equally pointless and terrible tragedies.

It's time to stop having this conversation.
    You will find that the people responsible for the deaths of the first group you have mentioned, are also responsible for the deaths of most of the people in the second group(s) that came after 9-11.

Only by finding out the truth through connecting the dots will people be able to identify and ´punish the real culprits as to prevent such mass murders in the future.

You guys need to stop being naive and actually start opening your minds. I am sure that there is a lot more intellect hiding within your heads if you just loosen up the tight screws of decades of programming....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You will find that the people responsible for the deaths of the first group you have mentioned, are also responsible for the deaths of most of the people in the second group(s) that came after 9-11.
    n your heads if you just loosen up the tight screws of decades of programming....
    You see, that statement encapsulates both the reason people are attracted to conspiracy theories and the reason conspiracy theories frustrate me.

We live in a world of complexity.

Bad things happen.

Sometimes bad things happen because of bad people.

Sometimes bad things happen because of good people with the best of intentions.

Sometimes bad things happen because of chance, or because people failed to foresee the outcome of a situation.

It is much easier, so much easier, to blame everything on one group, one shadowy cabal.

When madmen, twisted by religion and politics and hatred and fear, bomb buildings in Oklahoma or New York, it is much easier if it's Them.

When greedy men manipulate stock markets for their own enrichment at the cost of society it must be Them as well.

When wrathful men make war, driven by lust for resources, by pain and the desire for vengeance, it was Them.

When hurricanes strike and a crumbling and ineffective bureaucracy hampers relief efforts, it was a plot by Them.

When all the problems, and pain, and fear in the world can be reduced to a single group, to some Others, the world becomes simpler, easier to understand.

But it is just a delusion.

I, for one, would rather accept the complexity in the world and try to effect positive change rather than stabbing out at a bunch of guys with funny handshakes and a belief in contributing to charity anonymously.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

You see, that statement encapsulates both the reason people are attracted to conspiracy theories and the reason conspiracy theories frustrate me.
    There is a difference between conspiracy "theories" and conspiracy FACTS!

Perhaps the people who said that there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, were Conspiracy "theorists" before the invasion of that country, but what are they now?

What are the politicians and media "journalists" who sold the war to millions of gullible people?

We live in a world of complexity.
    True, but a lot of that complexity has been created ARTIFICIALLY to scare and confuse the masses!

Bad things happen.
    Famous quote: "There are (usually) no coincidences in politics"!

Sometimes bad things happen because of bad people.
    Correction, bad things usually happen because of bad people!

Sometimes bad things happen because of good people with the best of intentions.
    You mean like good soldiers who naively go to far away lands to kill and die for their flag and "Jesus", while their enemies die and kill them for their flag and "Allah", so that a few people - BAD PEOPLE - can gain even more power, wealth through financing these wars on one hand, while selling weapons to both sides, on the other hand, and to add insult to injury they will end up with the spoils of war, oil, gold and of course reconstruction contracts???? When the best the poor gullible good people soldier can expect is to go back home to his family in one piece?

You know Simon, it is not rocket science, instead of rationalising all of this murder and mayhem, all you need to do is to follow the paper trail and see who it is that ultimately gains from all of this blood shed and inhuman behavior. If you do, you will then always come to the same conclusion!

Moral of the story is that instead trying to fit all of this into some "acceptable" paradigm, open your mind and CONNECT THE DOTS!

Sometimes bad things happen because of chance, or because people failed to foresee the outcome of a situation.
    And sometimes they happen because the "people" in question are bad people, but use the all of the above mentioned as an excuse to fool the gullible.

It is much easier, so much easier, to blame everything on one group, one shadowy cabal.

When madmen, twisted by religion and politics and hatred and fear, bomb buildings in Oklahoma or New York, it is much easier if it's Them.

When greedy men manipulate stock markets for their own enrichment at the cost of society it must be Them as well.

When wrathful men make war, driven by lust for resources, by pain and the desire for vengeance, it was Them.

When hurricanes strike and a crumbling and ineffective bureaucracy hampers relief efforts, it was a plot by Them.

When all the problems, and pain, and fear in the world can be reduced to a single group, to some Others, the world becomes simpler, easier to understand.
    You really need to open your mind and read or watch the works of the researchers who are time and again pointing to the same elements when it comes to wars and false flag manipulations of the masses.

Also, do some reading on the New World Order agenda, which was denied for decades but it is being admitted to by its proponents and promoted as a good thing.

It seems that the New World Order agenda is only a conspiracy "theory" to the politically naive and out of touch members of this forum.

But it is just a delusion.
    Let me see. We have had the false flag 9-11 attacks. The official version of the story had more holes than Swiss Cheese.

Since then, American citizens are less freer than they ever were. They have been involved in multiple wars, where the only winners have been the Oil Multinationals, The Construction companies, The arms companies and the Private Banking Cartel, including the "Federal" Reserve, owned mainly by the same people.

Even so, we have had a financial "crisis", where the banks apparently made "mistakes" and leant too much money. Now the because of this "crisis" the "poor" banks could not get their money back, so they resorted to taking away people's homes, businesses, etc. as "compensations". Not a bad deal, you lend money that you don't have in your volts and then charge interest on it. If you are not paid back, then you take the REAL assets of your debtors....LOL!

Then as if that was not enough, the "poor" banks got trillions of dollars of tax payers' money (the same tax payers that they have been screwing for decades) as aid packages from the same political leaders that they have always manipulated into power....LOL!

Yes, the system is utterly corrupt, Banana Republic corrupt, but the dumbed down population who have been brainwashe into thinking that their countries are "special", "free", "democratic", and other sugar coated BS - for decades - do not see it. Of course, when someone points out what their real world is all about, they turn around and call him a "Conspiracy Theorist" that is telling them untruths.

Very ironic when their politicians have bloodied their hands in illegal wars and mass murder, to further their personal bloody agendas and looting campaigns.

I, for one, would rather accept the complexity in the world and try to effect positive change rather than stabbing out at a bunch of guys with funny handshakes and a belief in contributing to charity anonymously.
    Do your research, but climb out of your delusional intellectual shell/comfort zone. The d@mn thing is not hidden anymore, it is all happening infront of everyone's noses, so far that the political puppets involved in this have become openly arrogant. They also openly talk of the NWO. They flaunt their occult symbolism all over the place, even if that is not a new phenomenon either.

Wake up time. Search for literature and documentaries before they are banned on the internet "because an Islamic Terrorist pediophile might use it to bomb your local kindergarden"........
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 08-28-2011 at 08:30 PM.

There is a saying I cleave to:

Having an open mind is good, so long as it not so open that your brain rolls out of your skull.

You assume that because I don't buy into your delusion I must be close-minded.

You are mistaken.
    Simon McNeil

an open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

What did Sunzi say about walled cities?
    Simon McNeil

There is a saying I cleave to:

Having an open mind is good, so long as it not so open that your brain rolls out of your skull.

You assume that because I don't buy into your delusion I must be close-minded.

You are mistaken.
    Yet your "open" mind does not see that 9-11 in New York and 7/7 in London were blunt False Flag attacks.

Your "open" mind does not see that you do not live in "Democracy" - that all sides are controlled by the same power cults.

Your "open" mind does not see that the "terrorists" are controlled by the same power cults that control you own leaders. That most of the current events are designed like a movie to keep you and your mind busy and controlled.

Your "open" mind does not see that most of the Western world is less free than they were before the major False Flag attacks of the las decade.

Your "open" mind refuses to believe in the New World Order agenda, even when the proponents of this uncoming global dictatorship are proposing it OPENLY as a solution to international problems that they themselves have created!

So, what you and "open" minded 'know it alls', do is rationalize everything within their very limited intellectual comfort zones.

Yes, "things never change", you say, "but that is how things have always been", you rationalize, "perhaps a black US president will change things", you wonder. Then realizing that he won't change anything you say, "well, he is a politician. They all lie", as you bury your head deeper in the sand.

Some time later you will no doubt be presented by a groomed and off the production line female presidential candidate, who will stand for "change" as the sheep are led deeper into the uncoming world dictatorship.

" Ah a woman candidate, yes, she will surely shake the boat and change things"....and on and on it goes. The power elite create an illusion of democracy in multiple nations and the sheep buy this political soap opera as they are led to their slaughter.

No sir, you don't see because your mind is closed! I don't know any closed minded person who KNOWS that his mind is closed, because they all see themselves as "intelligent" and "savy"......

The fact is that the David Ickes of this world have more intelligence in their little fingers than an army of brainwashed know it alls who live with their heads in the sand and are afraid to look beyond their noses.

Ironically, you and people like you are the pillars of the control system as they don't have to censor things too much, because they have people like you censoring yourselves, as well as ridiculing others who are exposing this massive scam!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 08-26-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Ok, my mind is open. I have been awakened. There is this big huge conspiracy. The government is not what it seems. N.W.O. and all that.

Now what?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Ok, my mind is open. I have been awakened. There is this big huge conspiracy. The government is not what it seems. N.W.O. and all that.

Now what?
    Awaken others, and it will all come crumbling down in a relatively short time.

Also, do more research to gain a better understanding of how deep this really goes.