Thread: Bill Clinton announces support for Bachman!

Bill Clinton announces support for Bachman!

Bill Clinton announces support for Bachmann candidacy the day after the Iowa State Fair.

why is that woman holding a tampon

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Bill Clinton announces support for Bachmann candidacy the day after the Iowa State Fair.

YIIIIIIKESS! For a minute I thought that she was having sex with Obama! LOL!

But hey, with a mouth like that she has got my vote any day!

As for Bill Clinton, he is still a dishonest drug running psychopath, yet another "intellectual" prostitute who has done his duties for his puppet masters, who in turn have protected him against paying for his crimes......and life goes on in the "free" world.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 08-27-2011 at 06:44 PM.

I personally think this woman's political views are bordering on insane.

But I also find it interesting that a photo of a moment in time actually has the power to sway opinion.

I mean how dumb do you have to be to give that stuff buy in?

It's funny for a second, but when you see it circulating over and over aain with one bad joke or another tied to it, you start to wonder about men and the value of their thinking. You really do.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I personally think this woman's political views are bordering on insane.

But I also find it interesting that a photo of a moment in time actually has the power to sway opinion.

I mean how dumb do you have to be to give that stuff buy in?

It's funny for a second, but when you see it circulating over and over aain with one bad joke or another tied to it, you start to wonder about men and the value of their thinking. You really do.
    Say what you want, but I am still voting for that mouth, umm, I mean that woman!