Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just a Reminder About What Wars Are All About!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    war is another natural mechanism of existence in this world as it currently is and has been.
    Sorry David, you are just falsely rationalizing the constant mass murders and conquest that are instigated by a few political/economic power cults.

If you think war is a natural thing, then tell me how many people you know who like wars and want to fight in wars, if they are not made to feel threatened through political propaganda and mass media brain washing as regards none existant outside threats!!

disease serves a similar purpose and kills far more than any war.
    True, but you will find that a lot of disease originates from the crap put into our food chains by the same political/economic power cults!

It's easy to point at abhorrent human behaviours and attach sinister meaning. But it doesn't explain all the massive amounts of death attributed to just simply being stupid human beings being stupid.
    I have never personally met any human being, even stupid ones who liked or wanted wars.

The control system knows that humans do not want wars, so they present them with fabricated "threats", which result in the usual survival instincts to kick in and then the resultant favorable public opinion allows them to have the wars and make their money and achieve their control agenda through mass murder and blood shed.

I guess some people are easily misled by their own fear or silly thoughts that don't add up to anything on the face of it.

stuff happens, people come and go. Hopefully, we can learn to accept and love each other for what we are. It does seem silly that we are at war, plagued with disease and hunger and we are all together locked on this planet in a sea of universe so infinite even the most grave concern of the most important man is absolutely meaningless garbage and worthless in the face of the manifest true reality.

meh, what are we gonna do. If we need guns one day, they're there.
    I believe that you and many others are in denial as a result you ridicule the messengers that tell it like it is, and/or you rationalize things within an intellectually comfortable context.

However, all the indications are that more and more people are waking up and smelling the roses, or the case may be, the fish. Lot of the manifestations are not reported by the mainstream media and/or are dismissed as acts of delinquents, specially in cases where agent provocateur's working for the authorities infiltrate peaceful groups to cause trouble for the benefit of the politcally uninformed.

Please open your minds because most people reading this post are less free than they were a mere 5 years ago. Start seeing things for what they are!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    the high level Free Masons

I've got friends who are "high level Free Masons," you know what they aren't doing?

Secretly running the world. I mean, I wish, they're nice guys, generous with their time and all into charitable service and stuff. If they had that sort of power they might be doing some serious good.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I've got friends who are "high level Free Masons," you know what they aren't doing?

Secretly running the world. I mean, I wish, they're nice guys, generous with their time and all into charitable service and stuff. If they had that sort of power they might be doing some serious good.
    Other "nice guy" Freemasons have included President Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover who were involved in the US Coup d'etat that saw the murder of JFK.

The Free Masons are a SECRET society. Most of them are probably very nice guys, but I have read that the overall majority of them stay in the bottom 3 degrees, while there are at least another 30 degrees above them. It seems that things, including the ceremonies, get "interesting" at the higher levels.......

If I were you, I would do some reading of literature written by some former high degree Freemasons.

Personal opinion: there is no room for SECRET societies in societies that claim to be free and "democratic", specially when those secret societies infest the government/intelligence agency machinery, as well as the legal system, together with the law enforcement agencies!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 08-24-2011 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Personal opinion: there is no room for SECRET societies in societies that claim to be free and "democratic",
    Your personal opinion is wrong. That's just fact.

Free and democratic societies uphold, as a fundamental right, freedom of assembly and association.

Privacy rights, though not as thoroughly enshrined in constitutions as freedom of assembly and association are, nonetheless seen as hallmarks of a free society.

So, if people wish to assemble, and wish to do so secretly (and, face facts, Freemasons aren't THAT secretive, they wear rings and put bumper stickers on their cars and everything) a free and democratic society must uphold their right to do so.

But I suspect you're just cheezed they wouldn't let you join.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Uh, I'm as high a level Freemason as one can get.
    And I can honestly say that someone doesn't know what the heck they are talking about.

Mind you, as a Freemason, there is a LOT of this sort of nonsense and garbage on the internet about us. It is a deep deep ignorance founded in fear of the unknown quite simply.

Any man can learn the truth of Freemasonry. He simply joins of his own free will and accord and takes it from there.

I raise an eyebrow at these "experts" or "know it alls" who likely haven't even stepped in a lodge in their life. Laughable is too kind.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 08-24-2011 at 07:49 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Any man can learn the truth of Freemasonry. He simply joins of his own free will and accord and takes it from there.
    Well... unless he's a hardcore atheist.
    Simon McNeil

Well... unless he's a hardcore atheist.
    That is true, atheism is incompatible with Freemasonry.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That is true, atheism is incompatible with Freemasonry.
    If not for the atheism caviat I'd probably have joined by now. Most of the masons I know have done a lot of good works and I respect that.

However you've gotta profess belief in a deity of some sort, and I just can't do that.

But that means we can't still be friends.
    Simon McNeil

There isn't much if anything in Freemasonry that is actually secret anymore.
    It's been out in the open for probably better than a century now.

The way we identify each other as Masons proper and recognized is likely the only secret and quite frankly it's necessary as it keeps the ill intent out of our lodges.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

But, of course, this is what you'd expect a lizard-man from planet-x to say.
    Simon McNeil

Not sure why people have issues with war and mass murder and destruction, I mean, natural selection, survival of the fittest and all that.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

But, of course, this is what you'd expect a lizard-man from planet-x to say.
    Exactly! *sinister cackle ensues*
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Not sure why people have issues with war and mass murder and destruction, I mean, natural selection, survival of the fittest and all that.
    Exactly!! *more sinister cackling and apron ruffling*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

mother nature is the biggest mass murderer of all time. shes ok in my book.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    mother nature is the biggest mass murderer of all time. shes ok in my book.
    Hey !
    Don't blame Ma Nature when people don't get out of Her way !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

hehe...its not her fault we are so slow!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.