Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just a Reminder About What Wars Are All About!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    hehe...its not her fault we are so slow!
    Its not her fault we build homes in "tornado alley" or on a fault line or on a beach that gets whacked by hurricanes , etc, etc.
    Nature does what it has always done BEFORE man decided to say, "this would be a good place for a home, look at that view of the Ocean!"
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Its not her fault we build homes in "tornado alley" or on a fault line or on a beach that gets whacked by hurricanes , etc, etc.
    Nature does what it has always done BEFORE man decided to say, "this would be a good place for a home, look at that view of the Ocean!"
    Heh, you sound like Cody Lundin from Dual Survival.

Love that guy.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

but i just love living on the lip of a highly active volcano!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    but i just love living on the lip of a highly active volcano!
    that's a mother nature rim job.

who doesn't like that!?

Kung Fu is good for you.

swish!!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Your personal opinion is wrong. That's just fact.
    I dare say that you have your facts mixed....

Free and democratic societies uphold, as a fundamental right, freedom of assembly and association.

Privacy rights, though not as thoroughly enshrined in constitutions as freedom of assembly and association are, nonetheless seen as hallmarks of a free society.

So, if people wish to assemble, and wish to do so secretly (and, face facts, Freemasons aren't THAT secretive, they wear rings and put bumper stickers on their cars and everything) a free and democratic society must uphold their right to do so.
    Except you forget that in the countries where Masonism is at its most powerful, the writers of the Constitution, the laws and regulations that allow for secret societies such as the Free Masons to exist were themselves high level Freemasons.

So, if you don't smell the fish, then that is not my problem.

But I suspect you're just cheezed they wouldn't let you join.
    Join the Freemasons??? NO THANKS!

I have a life thank you and I am not an insecure person in need of joining a society where my "brothers" will look after me if the need arises. Also, if I need to be kind and charitable, I can do it on my own without the need to provide a false cover from an organization that is corrupt to its roots!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Uh, I'm as high a level Freemason as one can get.
    And I can honestly say that someone doesn't know what the heck they are talking about.

Mind you, as a Freemason, there is a LOT of this sort of nonsense and garbage on the internet about us. It is a deep deep ignorance founded in fear of the unknown quite simply.

Any man can learn the truth of Freemasonry. He simply joins of his own free will and accord and takes it from there.

I raise an eyebrow at these "experts" or "know it alls" who likely haven't even stepped in a lodge in their life. Laughable is too kind.
    Well, tell me is it not true that Freemasonism dominates the upper levels of Western Governments and military, so much so that their symbols are all over the place?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Except you forget that in the countries where Masonism is at its most powerful, the writers of the Constitution, the laws and regulations that allow for secret societies such as the Free Masons to exist were themselves high level Freemasons.

So, if you don't smell the fish, then that is not my problem.

So is it the right to free association, or right to free assembly that you don't feel to be in keeping with democratic ideals?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

So is it the right to free association, or right to free assembly that you don't feel to be in keeping with democratic ideals?
    No, it is the right of secret societies' freedom of assembly that takes other people's freedoms away that I object to.

There should be no place for SECRET societies in truly FREE societies, in view of the fact that secret societies are playing a huge part in manipulation and instigation of wars and other injustices in this world!

No, it is the right of secret societies' freedom of assembly that takes other people's freedoms away that I object to.

There should be no place for SECRET societies in truly FREE societies, in view of the fact that secret societies are playing a huge part in manipulation and instigation of wars and other injustices in this world!
    Ok, so you want to take away people's privacy rights, gotcha.

Tell me, what is your name, address, phone number, blood type, political and charitable affiliations, etc.

Go on, you don't think people should have privacy rights, so you should be the first to volunteer to give up all privacy, right?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Ok, so you want to take away people's privacy rights, gotcha.

Tell me, what is your name, address, phone number, blood type, political and charitable affiliations, etc.

Go on, you don't think people should have privacy rights, so you should be the first to volunteer to give up all privacy, right?
    You are confusing the rights for personal privacy, with the rights to conspire in secret, which is what organized secret societies DO, despite what their public image organizers tell us!

Again, there is no room for secret societies in a truly FREE society!

You are confusing the rights for personal privacy, with the rights to conspire in secret, which is what organized secret societies DO, despite what their public image organizers tell us!

Again, there is no room for secret societies in a truly FREE society!
    You don't know how constitutional law works, huh.
    Simon McNeil

You don't know how constitutional law works, huh.
    There really is no point in trying to talk sense into him. He's a nutter.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

I'm certainly not going to discuss Freemasonry with a cowan.

I leave it to HW108 to properly educate himself on the matter and that's all I can do.

But in all seriousness, I am very proud to be a Freemason and it has contributed greatly to order in my own life and better understanding of self and the world around me.

I can say that it is prevalent in western society because it is foundation stone to the success of many of these countries as FREE.

Freemasonry is despised and outlawed only in the countries where there is dictators or extreme intolerance. there is a long and colourful history of that sort of behaviour from ignorants.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm certainly not going to discuss Freemasonry with a cowan.
    You will be surprised how far the knowledge of some "cowans" can reach.

I leave it to HW108 to properly educate himself on the matter and that's all I can do.
    I believe that I have educated myself enough, but if you must know, I am still educating myself.

But in all seriousness, I am very proud to be a Freemason and it has contributed greatly to order in my own life and better understanding of self and the world around me.
    I say exactly the same in reference to the effect of kung fu training on my life. Why don't you, I wonder?

I can say that it is prevalent in western society because it is foundation stone to the success of many of these countries as FREE.
    That is very ironic when one considers that "FREE" governments such as those of the US and the UK, that are infested by Masonism and their occult symboliSms (all over the place, from logos to buildings, etc.) are slaughering hundreds of thousands of human beings in the Middle East, and have been behind the biggest mass murders of the 20th century.

You really have to get you head out and see the world for what it is!!!

Freemasonry is despised and outlawed only in the countries where there is dictators or extreme intolerance. there is a long and colourful history of that sort of behaviour from ignorants.
    Well, considering the history of the governments controlled by the Freemasons (and other such societies), eg. US/UK/France/Australia - I will stick with the "ignorant dictators" who are intolerant towards mass murdering secret societies...

By the way, we have been throwing around the word dictator pretty liberally, but most, if not all, of the West is a dictatorship. It is just leaders are change every four year or so to give the public the impression that they have a choice!