Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just a Reminder About What Wars Are All About!

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I'm certainly not going to discuss Freemasonry with a cowan.

I leave it to HW108 to properly educate himself on the matter and that's all I can do.

But in all seriousness, I am very proud to be a Freemason and it has contributed greatly to order in my own life and better understanding of self and the world around me.

I can say that it is prevalent in western society because it is foundation stone to the success of many of these countries as FREE.

Freemasonry is despised and outlawed only in the countries where there is dictators or extreme intolerance. there is a long and colourful history of that sort of behaviour from ignorants.
    seriously dave, your trying to explain reason to him? To him your whole life is a joke.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    There really is no point in trying to talk sense into him. He's a nutter.
    Another brainwashed robot speaks.....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    seriously dave, your trying to explain reason to him? To him your whole life is a joke.
    I would not go that far, as I don't know about Dave's whole life. I am just discussing certain points with him, and I believe that he is just like most people who are indoctrinated into a certain mode of thinking.

Recently I posted a video of how Colombian police caught a gang of criminals on the act and gave them a few bullets to remember them by. Dave's reaction was,in not so many words, that Colombia was a corrupt, violent hell on earth.

Why? Because of the way this adult has been indoctrinated by his local media, that nowadays cannot be trusted to give you the right time of the day! To my knowledge Jamieson has not even been to Colombia, yet his reaction was swift and pompous!

People have to snap out of such mental and emotional chains. Not all of the Middle East is full of terrorists and ignorantes. Not all of Latin America is full of Drugs Cartels and violence!

That is how propaganda works. You take a few simple false messages and repeat them so much that become facts. Such as they did about what happened on 9-11 and the so called "terrorists" behind it. They do so about the complete and utter GARBAGE theory of "Man Made Global Warming", and to lesser extend they do so about foreign countries as well.

Moral of the story is: Open your mind and then smell the flowers as well as the fish, to get a better idea of actual reality!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    You don't know how constitutional law works, huh.
    Yes, tell me about constitutional "law"!

Interesting, in the US, people's Constitutional rights are being erroded using false excuses, and you are worried about the well being of SECRET societies whose higher level members are responsible for those very erosion of people's rights? LOL!

Didn't former President G.W.Bush (Skulls and Bones - another SECRET society) state that the Constitution was just a "piece of paper"?

By the way, it is said that "nice people" such as Stalin, Lenin and Winston Churchill were Freemasons. Can you confirm that David?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    By the way, it is said that "nice people" such as Stalin, Lenin and Winston Churchill were Freemasons. Can you confirm that David?
    What you are implying is very clear, and I agree:

David Jamieson must be stopped before it's too late!

Quote Originally Posted by Sardinkahnikov View Post
    What you are implying is very clear, and I agree:

David Jamieson must be stopped before it's too late!
    Jamieson is turning out to be a little Stalin as a moderator, isn't he? LOL!

See, the further these people are promoted within the secret society system, the more the power goes to their heads....

Of course, I do agree with most of his decisions and I guess he is "finding his way" in his new duties, so not much to complain about in that regard, but he needs to be STOPPED.

I am dispatching a group of elite Colombian ninjas to take care of him....

well, it would appear that retarded people are everywhere. lol
    what a piece of work.

as in: write off

and....done.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    well, it would appear that retarded people are everywhere. lol
    what a piece of work.

as in: write off

and....done.
    Well, tell me, Stalin and Lenin were or were not, Freemasons? I genuinly don't know, but I have read claims that they were. Do you have any info on this?

As for retarded people.....you will know in a few short years about who is really (politically) retarded.

Jamieson is turning out to be a little Stalin as a moderator, isn't he? LOL!

See, the further these people are promoted within the secret society system, the more the power goes to their heads....

Of course, I do agree with most of his decisions and I guess he is "finding his way" in his new duties, so not much to complain about in that regard, but he needs to be STOPPED.

I am dispatching a group of elite Colombian ninjas to take care of him....
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

Well, tell me, Stalin and Lenin were or were not, Freemasons? I genuinly don't know, but I have read claims that they were. Do you have any info on this?

As for retarded people.....you will know in a few short years about who is really (politically) retarded.
    Quit Harassing people with your stupid inflammatory comments or I'll have you banned permanently.

That's all there is to it.
    No discussion.
    Kung Fu is good for you.