Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Kimbo Slice's boxing debut been posted yet? 11.3 second knockout

Has Kimbo Slice's boxing debut been posted yet? 11.3 second knockout

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Looked like the guys neck broke falling off the ring. He got terrible whiplash at least.

<cough>fixed<cough>

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    <cough>fixed<cough>
    Yeah people were saying he was a low ranking fighter they set up so Kimbo would win or something.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

<cough>fixed<cough>
    NOT "fixed" in the sense the guy didn't actually take a punch and was actually awake

Guy was OUT COLD

fixed in the sense he's a 0-1 and probably has a losing amateur record (maybe NO amateur record) and he was 100% safe bet for the promoters of this fight

This is, and always has been, how that industry runs
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Kimbos just about as low tier so its fair for him to fight a guy like this.

He seems like a nice guy so i'm happy for him. Always felt he had decent hands.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    Kimbos just about as low tier so its fair for him to fight a guy like this.

He seems like a nice guy so i'm happy for him. Always felt he had decent hands.
    that's about how I think. does kimbo have an official boxing record? If not then you got to start at the bottom. Ya not an even match up, per se, but that's just because kimbos entering later in his years with an already developed and experienced game. I doubt dude wanted to get ko so fast. It will make for a bigger draw on his next match up. Everyone wants to se kimbo get ktfo
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    that's about how I think. does kimbo have an official boxing record? If not then you got to start at the bottom. Ya not an even match up, per se, but that's just because kimbos entering later in his years with an already developed and experienced game. I doubt dude wanted to get ko so fast. It will make for a bigger draw on his next match up. Everyone wants to se kimbo get ktfo
    Exactly kimbo is 37 and has old arthritic granny knees along with little formal training.He should be fighting where he is at and slooooowly move up the ladder and see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I don't wanna see him knocked out! I like the guy.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    watched interviews with the guy. Seems like a nice enough guy. He's not ****y and never said that he was the greatest only that he wants to fight and learn. Hope he does well.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i dont like kimbo anymore because he doesnt scare the white peoples

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Exactly kimbo is 37 and has old arthritic granny knees along with little formal training.He should be fighting where he is at and slooooowly move up the ladder and see how it works.
    He isn't goint to move up the ladder. He is too old and has no amateur experience. They are gonna do exactly what they did in MMA, bring in cans to fight him so the crowd hopefully gets to see a nasty KO. I believe he is promoted by Gary Shaw. It was Shaw's moron son who ran Elite and that was how he was handled there, so why would they change it?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    NOT "fixed" in the sense the guy didn't actually take a punch and was actually awake

Guy was OUT COLD

fixed in the sense he's a 0-1 and probably has a losing amateur record (maybe NO amateur record) and he was 100% safe bet for the promoters of this fight

This is, and always has been, how that industry runs

I agree, most "new" fighters have their promoters find fights that their person can win and get experience and confidence. Why would you start your guy on someone who is going to destroy him?

But, it was not "fixed" in that the other guy was paid to lose. It's rumors like this that already hurt the sport. No sense in adding fuel to the fire when it's not the case.

BTW did anyone catch Petrozeli's (sp?) KO of Ricco Rodriguez in Belator this past weekend? I think it said he hadn't fought since KOing Kimbo in EliteXC.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post
    I agree, most "new" fighters have their promoters find fights that their person can win and get experience and confidence. Why would you start your guy on someone who is going to destroy him?

But, it was not "fixed" in that the other guy was paid to lose. It's rumors like this that already hurt the sport. No sense in adding fuel to the fire when it's not the case.

BTW did anyone catch Petrozeli's (sp?) KO of Ricco Rodriguez in Belator this past weekend? I think it said he hadn't fought since KOing Kimbo in EliteXC.
    nah he had fought like five or six times after the kimbo fight. Last i saw him before this he gotten his arm pretty badly injured in the ufc

unlike other boxers with less than a handful of fights, hes trained professionally with some of the best striking and grappling coaches in the USA, was a mis match from the start. you cant compare someone whose a journeyman pro with someone who had the likes of Bas and ATT training them full time for over a year