Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Danger of Chi

The Danger of Chi

http://dangerofchi.org/

Check this out

I came across this by chance when searching for some Qigong stuff.

Someone really spent some time on this little project....

Now im off to do some Qigong

I'm surprised they didn't advocate at the end for Jeeezus! style Qigong. After all, shamanic possession by the Holy Ghost can't be that bad, right?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Word - im down for some of that

I'm in a bit of a hurry so can't spend time to read the articles, but maybe someone can answer a question..

Is this about a specific kind of qi practice where people shake uncontrollably, kind of like some Southern Baptist churches?

No, it seems to be assuming that people doing Qigong with some sort of connection to Shaolin traditions (traditional 5 animal forms mentioned) are actually deliberately being ridden by demons / shamanic possession stuff...

And warning about the DANGERS of demonic possession.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

I read some of it and it seems that it reeks of Evangelical demon exorcistic exaltation as evidenced by the clever use of words while attempting to mix and match beliefs alien to both Christaninty and what we call qigong today!

If anything, it is the western preoccupation with spiritual materialism and ignorance with the word qi that is the problem. Westerners tend to have problems especially those who exort others to believe in the equivalent of a clever teacher who maiipulates students with a base level of hypnotism in order to secure their monetary services while enriching himself at thier expense.

I would venture to say that the problems associated with culture based syndrome with qigong
    is the downplaying of psychological and psychiatric problems within Chinese society that manifests itself in the multitude who do qigong and based on the images that play out in qigong, they increase the severity of what is called "devil running fire" (demonic possession/exorcism??!!) which also happens to be part and parcel of Daist ritualistic regimen.
    Last edited by mawali; 08-25-2011 at 10:31 AM.

I have a student who did some spont. chi gung before knowing me and after he knew me, he found out the truth and that is --- it is dangerous! The spont. chi gung is purely possession stuff and it is not ghost that possess you, it is "animal spirits". So what happen is when you do the chi gung, you empty yourself and open yourself up for these spirits to enter your body and then you go out of control until the thing finish.. and you act like wild animal, you haul, you crawl, you do all kinds of crazy things.. and you cannot stop it. Then soon it will affect your kids too. My student's son did it by accident too just from watching.. and then the daughter starts to complain seeing ghost at home, and she can see "the woman" following her around and stuff.. and then the wife got lots of health problems.. it's a disaster.. the worst is, business go to ZERO for 2 years since he started.

The chi gung was FAMOUS in the west too.. sucks!

So after he knew me and got rescued by me, we cleanse all the devils and stuff out of him and he have spend a year cleansing, exorcising and learning some Taoism magic to get his life back up. So in one year, his business goes back to okay mode, and in the first month, his daughter already got rid of the "she" at home and no more possession too.. crazy stuff!

Don't do it! It's okay if you want to harm yourself, but it is not when you start to harm your family and others!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    I have a student who did some spont. chi gung before knowing me and after he knew me, he found out the truth and that is --- it is dangerous! The spont. chi gung is purely possession stuff and it is not ghost that possess you, it is "animal spirits". So what happen is when you do the chi gung, you empty yourself and open yourself up for these spirits to enter your body and then you go out of control until the thing finish.. and you act like wild animal, you haul, you crawl, you do all kinds of crazy things.. and you cannot stop it. Then soon it will affect your kids too. My student's son did it by accident too just from watching.. and then the daughter starts to complain seeing ghost at home, and she can see "the woman" following her around and stuff.. and then the wife got lots of health problems.. it's a disaster.. the worst is, business go to ZERO for 2 years since he started.

The chi gung was FAMOUS in the west too.. sucks!

So after he knew me and got rescued by me, we cleanse all the devils and stuff out of him and he have spend a year cleansing, exorcising and learning some Taoism magic to get his life back up. So in one year, his business goes back to okay mode, and in the first month, his daughter already got rid of the "she" at home and no more possession too.. crazy stuff!

Don't do it! It's okay if you want to harm yourself, but it is not when you start to harm your family and others!
    I don't understand how you haven't been banned yet. You're obviously a lunatic.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

The tin hat seems to be on a roll today.

Wow.

Pure and utter BS.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    I don't understand how you haven't been banned yet. You're obviously a lunatic.
    Because there is still some entertainment value left in his crazy posts and pics of shanzhai swords.
    Simon McNeil

I am loathe to call for a ban for anyone who takes as much abuse as CYMac and doesn't cease to be happy.

Call me crazy.

New this post would stir the pot

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    I am loathe to call for a ban for anyone who takes as much abuse as CYMac and doesn't cease to be happy.

Call me crazy.
    I totally agree. No matter how abusive and rude he is treated, he still does not result to the same. Because of this, he is the greater man.
    His beliefs are as sound and as relevent as those of anyone else. There are those on these forums that profess strong belief in christianity, yet they call BS on other's beliefs.
    Myself, I do not believe in anything religion, no matter what it is. It is the rope that binds. I do believe that you have a right to your own beliefs though, and would fight to preserve those rights.
    There is no need to ban or even condemn someone because of their beliefs. If they did, this forum would be a very lonely place.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I totally agree. No matter how abusive and rude he is treated, he still does not result to the same. Because of this, he is the greater man.
    His beliefs are as sound and as relevent as those of anyone else. There are those on these forums that profess strong belief in christianity, yet they call BS on other's beliefs.
    Myself, I do not believe in anything religion, no matter what it is. It is the rope that binds. I do believe that you have a right to your own beliefs though, and would fight to preserve those rights.
    There is no need to ban or even condemn someone because of their beliefs. If they did, this forum would be a very lonely place.
    Then you obviously haven't read all of his replies. He routinely personally attacks others.

Way to lead by example.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Blog Entries
    CYMac has trained many CMA forms. He is one of us. When people attack TCMA, he will stand by us and fight for the honor of the TCMA. We will all need his "not very sharp swords" to defend against foreign invasion. That will be good enough for me.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-27-2011 at 01:30 PM.