Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HOW many AGREE or DONT AGREE,THAT ONLY FORM TRAINING IS GOOD ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU HOW TO HANDLE YOU

HOW many AGREE or DONT AGREE,THAT ONLY FORM TRAINING IS GOOD ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU HOW TO HANDLE YOU

A lot of MARTIALART SCHOOLS,ESP., KUNGFU,TEACHES FORMS ONLY ,NO VIGOROUS FULL CONTACT SPARRING IS BELIEVED.THEY ARE TOLD BY THEIR SIFU'S THAT FORMS TRAINING IS GOOD ENOUGH TO PREPARE THEM FOR THE REAL THING.....how many kungfu schools you know or are in,that ever does any full contact sparring??????????????

kelvein chan

From my personal experience,wingchun,bigua,hungga.(the schools i know )not every one but the majority of these style and school mentioned teaches there students that they dont spar full contact was because there art is too dangerous or deadly ,they also discourage any students from entering tournaments.I personallly have fought people from these style and there lack of full contact has stuffed them.........

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    mercilessfighter, did you forget to change your login when you posted your reply?

BTW, I don't think just forms training is enough to prepare yourself, sparring is definitely important.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Waidan Guest
    The best part about this topic is, it appears in the "Kung Fu Training and Health" section. Why don't you toss it into the Qigong area while you're at it (if you haven't already).

BTW I don't think anyone even remotely serious about combative CMA would suggest that form training alone will prepare you to fight.

Juggler Guest
    No, form training alone is not enough.
    There should be some sort of controlled sparring.

BIU JI Guest
    I bet in the end after all your ramblings you use Kick Boxing style , no real form understanding.

Boris Guest

That's really funny.

Because as far as I know mercilessfister, your school doesn't have full contact sparring either so I think it's pretty ironic of you to start this discussion to take a jab at southern schools. :D

If you hold anything back, I'll kill you. If you bend the truth, or if I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. I hope you understand everything

fiercest tiger Guest

your a goose!! hahahahaha

hi guys,

abandit, boris, the crew **** this guy! dont answer him, he doesnt know who he is posting under stupid c@nt.

go and do a mantis for you d!ck.

:p

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Our school encourages full contact sparring,as well as taking on other styles for sparring , as well as joining up with different schools ,so you are well versed to different moves for different styles ,and it has made us better fighters.
    AS for you TOOTHLESS TIGER,orwas it *****CAT........sounds like you are one of those who bury there head in sand and assume all there only form trainings is good enough to see them through fights,i'll tell you it's people like you who will get your arse kicked by karate etc .,so go out into the world and do full contact.I am not boasting but in real life i spar with anybody whenever asked ,i never turn down sparring offers whether it be with boxers or street grablers..............that way it prepares me for real stuff and i have had some good fights to test all my dirty techniques............

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

I will spar u merciless

Yeah i spar with my AK-47 all the time, u want to spar with me Merciless???

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

Fish of Fury Guest
    so basically merciless, you're a thug.
    is that what you're saying?

dunbarj01 Guest
    What the hell is a grabler????? You seem to have a lot of difficulty "grabling" with the English language, mercilesswanker. I suggest you do something better with your time...like donate your kidneys - it's something that doesn't require a brain, you don't have to "grable" with it and it's pretty hard to f**k up.

That was a quick response from you shaolin clowns,what a pity your circus kf is ****.The senior instructor that came to our CASTLEHILL branch,is that the best you got.,he and his tag team buddy was even so scared that they ,INTRODUCED THEMSELVES AS KARATE JUJITSU.WHY WHY WHY WHY ?????????NOT INTRODUCED YOUR TRUE STYLE?????????WHY FAKE YOURSELF, STYLE.,IS YOUR STYLE SO LOUSY THAT YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO MENTION IT .THE QUESTION IS WHY LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DONT YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU COME TO CHALLANGE ,WHY ON EARTH DID THEY HAVE TO LIE ABOUT THE STYLE THEY DO.??????????????????????

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    mercilessfighter, where is the phone number or website for the Castle Hill school. If I don't get your school's address in the US then how am I supposed to visit you when I am over there?

Why don't you just give me your school's address here? Please answer me, otherwise I will not get to come and visit your school and see how good it is.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Fish of Fury Guest

merciless

i don't know what machado jujitsu is, and i don't know what you're crapping on about most of the time...but i do know that you're a pretty poor example of a human being, let alone a martial artist.