Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HOW many AGREE or DONT AGREE,THAT ONLY FORM TRAINING IS GOOD ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU HOW TO HANDLE YOU

fiercest tiger Guest

full contact fighting

well i did full contact kickboxing and kung fu, plus gold medal hapkido australia at 16 yrs old. 7 fights lost 1.

anything else you would like to ask. i have done many styles of martial arts, grabling never done that. who teachers this your sifu?

castle hill kung fu is all made up and not real, my student went there to watch about 8 months ago and laughed, the teacher teaches kickboxing instead of kung fu because he said that traditional kung fu dont work... so why call it shaolin kung fu if he doesnt like kung fu. another money spinner.

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Shaolin Master Guest
    Different School
    -Castle Hill is Keith Blackburn (modern non-classical mix and match kung fu).... KF pretty poor but an excellent individual.....always seeking to learn....

-Kings Langley (MercilessFig,Goktimus and the rest) are Paul Beech (Adam Hsu Disciple)...Praying Mantis,Piguazhang,Tai Ji and a little Baji probably still learning as the teacher is continually travelling to Shantung Prov. and taiwan, USA etc... also an acupuncturist and quite good in the art he practices....

anyway...byebye

ABANDIT: SHAOLIN MASTER,had to spoon feed information again to you,why pretend to not know ,whereas your senior instrutor has been to the school .

kelvein chan

fishhead you suck

fish of death, is that what you smell like? you call yourself a MA?your kidding right? you don't even know what machado jujitsu is.go bury your head in the sand you sh1thead

joedoe Guest
    mercilessfighter, you persist in being rude to me. I am just asking for your US school address because I want to come visit. Why is it so hard for you to give me that information? I have told you many times now that I cannot make it up to Sydney to visit the Castle Hill school before I go to the US, so I agreed to call the school. But you can't give me any phone number or website to get the number to call them.

ShaolinMaster has given us details of the school, but no contact details. If you have them, can you give them to me please?

If you are in the US, then I will come and visit you when I am over there. Otherwise if you are just another one of Goktimus' friends then I will try to come to Sydney to visit the Castle Hill school when I get back.

And my senior instructor has not visited the school. He has not been up to Sydney since last year, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Shaolin Master Guest
    Ph : 02 9620 7997

Fish of Fury Guest
    gee, monkeyfister, i'm sorry. i never said i know everything about all MA's...but "i know kungfu" as they say in the classics, and i trained full contact kickboxing prior to doing kungfu.
    and yes...in many ways my fighting ability has improved since taking up kungfu(though the full contact experience was very valuable).
    i also think there's a lot more to kungfu than just fighting, and a few insults from a dweeb like you aren't gonna change my mind (or annoy me, but keep trying :) )
    so, insult away...

joedoe Guest
    Thanx ShaolinMaster

BIU JI Guest
    hehe a few respectful posts on the way from MF is there or he doesn't actually train at that school!? I'll go!

tanglangman Guest
    I wish Merciless would stop SHOUTING!!!!!

stormy Guest

MessiestFister

Where, exactly, do you get off, man. I've heard some dumb remarks from some stupid people, but you make me sick. It's alittle out of context but: What kind of teacher (yeah f***ing right) suggests to a 14 year old kid that he takes steroids to build muscle. That is the lowest thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life. When you die I pity the insects and worms that have to clean your filthy corpse from this world.

joedoe Guest
    Chill man, he's been kicked off the forum.

tanglangman Guest
    I think that I am going to miss him in a strange sort of way. When did he get kicked off? :(

joedoe Guest
    Dunno when, but he hasn't been around in a while and I can only assume he's been kicked like 5*.

I kind of miss him too - it's been pretty quiet without him :D

tanglangman Guest
    Maybe he just went on holiday??? If an mediators see this could they confirm if he's been banished?

ComE BACK MErcceliss ALL is FOOrgivn!

Unless someone else wants to take up the mantle of this forum's equivalent of the village idiot!