Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HOW many AGREE or DONT AGREE,THAT ONLY FORM TRAINING IS GOOD ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU HOW TO HANDLE YOU

Destrous9 Guest
    Mr. Merciless,

"INTRODUCED THEMSELVES AS KARATE JUJITSU.WHY WHY WHY WHY ?????????NOT INTRODUCED YOUR TRUE STYLE?????????WHY FAKE YOURSELF, STYLE.,IS YOUR STYLE SO LOUSY THAT YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO MENTION IT .THE QUESTION IS WHY LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am a student of ba gua. I have only trained for 7 months total in my entire life. I am not afraid of the truth, as most on this board are not either. My main goal is to provote better health, and stay away from fighting.

Does this make me a weak wimp, unable to win a fight if I had to? No. I am 5'10", 290, with 10 years of heavy powerlifting experience, and was a **** good amateur 'grabler' :p . If you tried to pokey poke me with your little mantis fingers, and your Don Knotts physique, you would learn fast why sparring is not necessary.

Sparring does not equal super fighter, and most of us DO NOT train to fight other super fighters.

Have a nice day.

"Deep down inside of all of us is the power to accomplish what we want to, if we'll just stop looking elsewhere."

lim Guest

sparring and forms

The two should be practiced side by side, the forms give you the technique and the sparring gives you timing,distance and helps you co-ordinate the techniques that you have learned.
    why have half a glass of milk when you can have a full one? :) lim

jackiech Guest

Our school

Our school is full contact sparring.
    Many many times I have hurt myself when someone better has kick me