Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
When the burglar breaks in, I can shoot him with my 1911 and not my Magic taoist gun nor do I have to gut him with my real, sharpened swords.

Living in the USA has HUGE advantages over nations that do not allow the people who pay for the nations to exist to arm and defend themselves. I feel for all the sheep in the UK, Canada, and Australia who let their Government tell them they cannot defend themselves from criminals.

People that play with toy martial arts weapons, un-sharpened swords and toy guns are playing at being a warrior/soldier/martial artist.

Beginners need to learn without cutting their hands off and should use a safe beginners weapon, but someone such as yourself CYMAC, who makes big claims as to being a martial arts teacher should go to the next level, or you are just playing at it like a child.

Unsharpened swords (metal) in kungfu are not toys. Toys are made of plastic. If you kid the metal sword that are unsharpened, you can for sure see some tragic stuff happen. An unsharpen sword can also kill. I used to practice sword fighting with my student in 2006-2007 with these unsharpened spring steel swords. Not the wushu stuff, but dragon well stuff. He used to got his whole forearm bleeding and stuff and it was too dangerous even I am being careful, mind you that we are going at full speed too just to be fun and practical. So I was the one who say we gotta stop doing the practice with metal sword unless his skills is about my level, or else it would be too crazy.. and so we stopped the practice. he was enjoying it though, lots of bleeding and stuff. "with unsharpened swords".

Don't look at things like that, you ae underestimating unsharpened stuff. LoL!