Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Western Lies and propaganda on Libya! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It will take greater minds than mine to get through all this. That's for sure.
    Don't worry, I'm on it. Islam and Christianity will unite to fight my fabricated Radical Suicide Scientology(promoted on youtube).

After that, bar code people's asses and bring back chaps.

It'll be a better world.

Only if women are the only ones allowed to wear them:

and get bar coded
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Glorified mooseknuckle.

Blame the victims?

I don't consider Wahabists or radical Islam victims. I consider them my enemy.
    I don't have an issue with crushing the enemies of men.
    Lets get real, shall we?

The overall majority of people getting blown to bits, maimed and traumatized are innocent civilians!!!!!

Pretty much every single dictator in the middle east is an enemy to us and others and a pain in the ass for the world.
    Good. Name me ONE Middle Eastern dictator who was not put into power/supported at one time or another, by the US/UK/The West!!!

I am ALL for getting them out of power as soon as possible.
    Well, if people in the West did not want these people in power, then they should not have PUT them there!!!

Dude, you are eating from the charred part. Your line about how we are all stupid and duped while you are wise to the scene is quite ironic.
    It is not ironic, it is true, except for the fact that I am not the only one.

You are giving buy in to the enemies words. You have bought into their lies and deceptions and their attempts to continue to terrorize and oppress.
    I don't recall hearing the "enemy" say that the banking cartels that control the Western powers, also control them!!!

I don't recall saying that they did, so why put words into my mouth?

The fact the "enemies" are as duped as you and the people in the West are! One side dies for their "freedom" and "Allah" while the other side dies for "Jesus" and "freedom" - all none existant fantasies created by the same control system that runs the West and by extension, the world.

By the way, what I am talking about has been going on, one way or the other for hundreds of years!

Who do you think created the main world religions? Why do you think that one fantasy book continues into another one and so on? Why do you think they originated more or less in the same part of the world? Who were the dominant power in those regions?

I'm on this side. I will stay on this side and I will never see eye to eye with religious fundamentalist murderers.
    LOL!

No one asked you to see eye to eye with the fundamentalist murderers!!!

You are still trapped in the small picture and are not seeing things clearly. It is all manipulated, the same forces who are fighting these fanatics are the same ones who have created them.

Stop getting trapped in this movie style reality created to hoodwink you. Get up and take walk outside of this "movie theater"!!!

It is difficult to discuss such concepts with you people because people like me are looking at them from the top of the mountain, while people like you live in a little dark well on the bottom of the same mountain, politically speaking of course, as I am sure that you live in a very nice house in Canada....

I don't have an issue with OUR secret organizations doing dirty work on our behalf to get rid of these scum of the earth.
    That is because you are not aware of the fact that your secret organizations are there primarily to keep an eye on you and to control and manipulate you. Fighting made up enemies is part of that elusion.

The few terrorists that have actually attacked Westerners (and I am not talking about the 9-11 nor the 7/7 myths) were the creation of Western Intelligence agencies' black projects!!!

Hard to watch sometimes yes, especially when an innocent goes down because they got in the way or a field op screwed up, but you know what, I'm a grown man, I understand that war exists and that's how it goes.
    Most wars that exist are manipulated by your own Military Industrial Complex via your Intelligence agencies, unless you think that there are secret weapons production programs in the caves of Afghanistan and the deserts of Iraq!

YOUR "enemies" are getting their weapons from YOU!!! LOL! Many times they are TRAINED by YOU!

Often, they are supported and FUNDED by YOU, until the time comes for the controllers to turn them into boggey men to further their domestic and world control agendas by frightening and traumatising the masses into accepting restrictions on their freedoms, taxes, etc. !!!!

AGAIN, WAKE UP TIME!

Who's head is in the sand now oh terrorist apologist?
    Stop putting words into my mouth. I do not apologies for terrorists nor do I support them. You do not see the big picture,but that black and white, "we are the good guys, and they are the bad guy fanatics" picture painted by your utterly corrupt politicians and their lap dog, media!

Wake up!

When I talk about the "Western powers" I don't even mean the actual governments, but the Banking Cartels and families that own and run them. They also own most of the wealth in your countries and most most of the world. They buy and sell politicians and religious leaders like apples.

They run the show. You have no democracy, and the little freedom that you enjoy is being erroded as we speak, through the fabrications of none existant threats such as the "terrorist" one, as well as a few others including the total fantasy of "man made Global Warming" (more control, taxes, fines, etc.)!

WAKE UP MAN! Open you eyes......ALL OF YOU!!!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 08-27-2011 at 01:21 AM.

Sorry HW108, you're really coming across as an apologist for the poor behaviours of dictatorial countries and chaos.

Unacceptable, disconnected and a lot of noise to signal ratio.

you like to tell everyone that it's the west's fault that these organizations are rampant and destructive. It's not true. They were that before we even met up with them.

You need to shift your focus and balance your outlook. It's likely, if not outright the truth that you garner your information from "anti" sites of all the things that bother you and instead of looking at facts, you choose to take an emotional stance and look at speculation and conjecture and accept that because the truth is too difficult for your to accept.

I would reflect back onto you that it is you who should perhaps "wake up" as you like to shout at others who live perfectly decent, good, moral and upright lives.

Maybe if you spent more time improving your own life, you could reach out and give some real help to others?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Sorry HW108, you're really coming across as an apologist for the poor behaviours of dictatorial countries and chaos.

Unacceptable, disconnected and a lot of noise to signal ratio.
    I have not given a single reason to make that conclusion!

All I am pointing out is that the same elements (the Private Banking/Corporate Cartel) that run the West and choose its political leaders, are the ones who put into power dictators to serve their agendas.

Once these leaders do what they are supposed to do and their use runs out, then we begin to hear in the Western media about how unjust and ruthless they are and that they need to be removed from power. Often, the terrorist tag is given to a few, as well. Then this negative propaganda is usually followed by internal destablization of these nations and regime removal.

It is a simple concept unless you are brainwashed into believing the system's whitewashed version of reality, which includes the delusions of grandeur and superiority that they instill onto their own citizens to keep them politically clueless and ignorant.

you like to tell everyone that it's the west's fault that these organizations are rampant and destructive. It's not true. They were that before we even met up with them.
    The West created the Al Quaeda, armed them; trained them, and then went on to blame them for something they had nothing to do with, that is the 9-11 tragedy, which was nothing but a false flag attack, by the West's own ruling cabal.

The name Al Quaeda itself did not belong to any terrorist organization. It was a computer file name given to members of the Taliban, by the CIA.

So the CIA, together with other Western Intelligence Agencies (some say ultimately a single organization) sold "Al Quaeda" as the terrorist group behind 9-11. This myth was spread through the West's "free" media and became "fact". So much so that every Arab kid who hated the US or the West, felt like Al Quaeda was his army. This fact was in turn used by the Western Intelligence agencies to give credibility to the MYTH of "Al Quaeda"!!!

Great con-job, if you ask me, but that is what intelligence agencies do best.

You need to shift your focus and balance your outlook. It's likely, if not outright the truth that you garner your information from "anti" sites of all the things that bother you and instead of looking at facts, you choose to take an emotional stance and look at speculation and conjecture and accept that because the truth is too difficult for your to accept.
    You could not be more wrong. I am a very positive person and I wish that all of this was not true and that we were being ruled by just and caring leaders. However, the fact is that our leaders are hand picked psychopaths belonging to secret and semi-secret societies with occult agendas that are to benefit the few who control these organizations.

Of course, people like you will never see that because you are the victims of "I am smart, and I would know about such things, if they existed", group thought patterns.

I would reflect back onto you that it is you who should perhaps "wake up" as you like to shout at others who live perfectly decent, good, moral and upright lives.
    I live a perfectly decent, good, moral and upright life. However, that fact does not interrupt my intellectual and spiritual peripheral vision.

Maybe if you spent more time improving your own life, you could reach out and give some real help to others?
    As I said above, my life is pretty good, but I am still trying to improve it and that will happen when I move countries again. I believe that if things go well, I will be living in the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro, within a few years, which will be great and of course even greater, because I will be back to my Wing Chun training with my original sifu.

So, you have read me wrong. I am happy where I am, but I am looking forward being happier in the near future. However, facts are facts, most, if not all people in the West are having their rights and liberties erroded because of artificially manufactured threats - "The Terrorist"; "Man-Made Global Warming" (a complete and utter BS); "Threat from epidemics/panedmics", etc.

We have wars, mass murders, conquests, and robbery of other nations' natural resources, based on false pretexts. Yet, many citizens of the "free" and the "civilized" world do not see beyond their noses for being so utterly indoctrinated and brainwashed.

Wake up time!!!! Just look at the facts. Start by looking at who installed and suported all those dictators and their murderous campaigns. Find out where man of these dictators studied and trained, before they were put into power.

Go further to Latin America, where perfectly Democratic governments were toppled by Western Intelligence agencies, and replaced by ruthless dictators who then borrowed borrowed money and indebted their nations to the Western based private Banking Cartels (who own the Western governments and their Intelligence agencies!).

Do a little research and you will see. Keep your head buried in the sand while saying to your self, "la,la,la,la...", then you WON'T SEE!

PS. I have lived in Western Europe, Latin America and the Middle East - and with my eyes OPEN!!!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 08-28-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Yeah, you have issues. That much is crystal clear.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, you have issues. That much is crystal clear.
    I have issues with psychopaths running otherwise good countries and leading their populations towards nothing but glorified slavery!

You will see for yourself, one day. I guarantee you that much!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I have issues with psychopaths running otherwise good countries and leading their populations towards nothing but glorified slavery!

You will see for yourself, one day. I guarantee you that much!
    You can't guarantee anything. Your some anon newb spewing left over crap from tin foil hat sites.

stop it.

you're as bad as 1badbj and his stupid political diatribes about the might of the right.

Guys like you contribute nothing but strife and discontent. Not a positive attribute in either of you really, just negative crap, day in and day out.

meh.

Here's something, I CAN guarantee you that your time will come here in this forum if you keep on this path of nonsense, spewing crap and calling people stupid for not wearing your tinfoil hat with you.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You can't guarantee anything. Your some anon newb spewing left over crap from tin foil hat sites.

stop it.

you're as bad as 1badbj and his stupid political diatribes about the might of the right.

Guys like you contribute nothing but strife and discontent. Not a positive attribute in either of you really, just negative crap, day in and day out.

meh.

Here's something, I CAN guarantee you that your time will come here in this forum if you keep on this path of nonsense, spewing crap and calling people stupid for not wearing your tinfoil hat with you.
    Again, you are mistaken. I am a very positive person. I always see the glass half full. However, the truth of the world we live in is ugly and negative and it ainīt going away if we bury our heads in the sand.

Now, we are in the off topic section and this is the best place to discuss current affairs. So be kind and stop threatening people needlessly!