Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should we be concerned?

This is assuming that the rest of the world WANTS the USA's shiny yellow rocks.

(Honestly, the gold standard never made any frigging sense to me, gold is basically a worthless heavy metal, pretty to look at but not much else.)
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

western world rely on war to sustain their economies.

the problem is todays westerners is getting too soft, plus tv and internet now allow atrocities to be broadcasted into our very homes

trying to use video games but instead causing young army recruits to be traumatized and develop ptsd is another latest failure

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

like anything else, value is a matter of perception.

gold is widely seen as valuable around the world. it certainly has more worth than the US dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    So, being a person who can make himself comfortable with or without money I could care less if the whole thing burned to the ground tomorrow and there was nothing left. I could still find apples and catch fish.

I live and work in this society. Mostly it's good. Most of the time.
    But if it goes away...really, I do not care. I do not care if the whole country becomes poor, so what.
    Uh you'll care when any sort of order collapses due to this.You really think people are just going to be skipping down to the local lake to catch fish and pick apples?

Hell look how your country reacted over a hockey game lol

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    Hell look how your country reacted over a hockey game lol

they were just bored kids. they dont have any actal survival skills, will be tasty food reserve after the bombs fall

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Stockpile!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    stock piling weapons
    Get your weapons here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I haha this made me lol. Thanks Gene for fixing my account
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less travelled
    And that has made all the difference

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    In a few forums I have read a few posters voicing their concerns about the eventual economic collaps of the western world.
    Things along the lines of stock piling weapons and provisions and tradeable goods are mentioned more and more.
    Should we be concerned?
    If yes, why?
    If No, Why?
    It is said that the private banking cartel that runs the world will cause a huge financial collapse so as to sell the idea of a world central bank and currency to the world masses who ordinarily would not accept this.

This is how it is supposed to work. After the huge financial collapse and the resultant suffering the peoples of the world will accept any solution to be saved from such events in the future, that "solution" is going to be a World Central Bank and Currency.

Of course, this is another step in the formation of a world government, or if you like the New World Order.

Anyway, that is the theory, but so far it seems the proponents of this theory have been right, specially in view of the fact that major politicians have finally come out in the last few years and have ACKNOWLEDGED the New World Order - and as a good thing, at that.

To truly understand about any up´and coming financial disaster, you will need to know what is money and how the world financial system REALLY works. Have a look at this explanation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peiTfY7Bx4c

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    This is assuming that the rest of the world WANTS the USA's shiny yellow rocks.

(Honestly, the gold standard never made any frigging sense to me, gold is basically a worthless heavy metal, pretty to look at but not much else.)
    The gold standard is the only hope for stable currencies/economies. I would urge you to do more reading on the subjecet.

When the gold standard was gotten rid of, it gave the banking cartels the license to print money out of thin air. Of course, this was all planned, but I will let you do the research yourself and come to your own conclusions.

The only websites I find this kind of doom and gloom nonsense on are primarily American or British.

the Americans have the worst sites with the least vetted and proven information because for some reason, "freedom of speech" means "i can say whatever the heck I like" to some people...ok, to a lot of people.

The amount of misinformation in so called "information" sites is ridiculous. It doesn't even take much digging to debunk it or find the holes or see that it is mere speculation, conjecture and just...well dumbness.

what worse is the droves of automatons that then regurgitate it without investigation beyond the item itself!!

mindblowing that this sort of stupidity is now status-quo on the net.

simply mind blowing...although, I don't have great faith in most of humanity to think about much more than their mouths, their asses and the gut between.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    The gold standard is the only hope for stable currencies/economies. I would urge you to do more reading on the subjecet.
    I know asking you to apply reason is tilting at windmills somewhat, but seriously, think about this - why gold?

There isn't anything special about the metal. It's not particularly valuable or useful from an intrinsic perspective. It's just pretty.

Why not the Uranium standard? Or, hell, the carbon standard?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    mindblowing that this sort of stupidity is now status-quo on the net.
    Can't argue with you there.

This one net genius actually said that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation, and that same guy was completely unaware of the Dodd-Frank Act.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Can't argue with you there.

This one net genius actually said that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation, and that same guy was completely unaware of the Dodd-Frank Act.
    You know, i don't often visit the off-topic forum but it seems when i do and i see one of your posts you are always throwing that statement in, no matter what the topic is about. You sound like a petty child that needs to have the upper hand, i told you so type of thing.

Let me guess, if you're wife/gf is about to walk on some ice and you say be careful sweety, you might fall. And she falls....do you grin and say "i told you so"?

lol. He can't make the bridge that the private 12 state reserve banks who make up the board of directors of the federal reserve along with other non-gov banker in the 3p setup of the system.

The federal reserve is in fact directed by private banks.
    The federal reserve is a private/public partnership.

It states the layout of the control system and it is clearly stated right on it's government web page that it is private/public with the board of directors being mostly bankers from the private sector.

tell me 1bad, why can a private corporation drop America's credit rating if you think it's all nested and neat in the machinations of the US treasury and various "acts"?

S&P is publically controlled by the federal governemnt is it?

Make the connections man. It's even written out in plane english and yet here you are, still grinding away on that.

Anyway, you need to get past that, learn, say you're sorry, shut up and move on.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    You know, i don't often visit the off-topic forum but it seems when i do and i see one of your posts you are always throwing that statement in, no matter what the topic is about. You sound like a petty child that needs to have the upper hand, i told you so type of thing.
    He owns that statement. Once he says those 3 little words (I was wrong), I'll stop. But as of now, he is still sticking by it. But every time he enters into an economic/political debate, I'll make sure everyone knows his level of knowledge (or lack thereof) concerning the American economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Let me guess, if you're wife/gf is about to walk on some ice and you say be careful sweety, you might fall. And she falls....do you grin and say "i told you so"?
    Nope.

I told everyone before this clown took office he was gonna be a failure who would make Carter look good. And I was right, and he still has 1.5 years to make it even worse!

But I'm not smiling, I'm saddened. It gives me no joy to see more and more hard-working Americans losing their jobs, their retirement savings, and soon their healthcare benefits because of this guy's incompetence. I'll only smile when it gets better, and that won't happen until he is out of office.