Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No earthquakes have nothing to do with plate tectonics

No earthquakes have nothing to do with plate tectonics

Stupid academia....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._medium=direct

***** be crazy

They may have something to do with HAARP technology as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYtLj_PXMTY

From YOUR source: (Must click link to see the video featuring the full quote)

"UPDATE: 2:45 p.m. -- Patch's William Mansell has video of the actual comments that drew attention on Sunday in Sarasota. The full quote is below, and the context does suggest that Bachmann is making the comment about the hurricane and earthquake for effect, rather than to be taken literally. Nonetheless, there is a suggestion in her comment that God wants what small government conservatives want."

Maybe if Mrs Bachman had just altered data and photoshopped pics, you liberals would be defending her and her position.

Without EQ the planet would probably explode.
    EQ are like "pressure relief valves" and plate shifting allows for the Earth to 'vent" and to adjust to the ever shifting mantle.

The planet is the way it is because it can be no other way.

IF God has anything to do with EQ then it is that he created the earth this way, way before we ever came along.
    WE must adapt to the planet, not the other way around.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Without EQ the planet would probably explode.
    EQ are like "pressure relief valves" and plate shifting allows for the Earth to 'vent" and to adjust to the ever shifting mantle.

The planet is the way it is because it can be no other way.

IF God has anything to do with EQ then it is that he created the earth this way, way before we ever came along.
    WE must adapt to the planet, not the other way around.
    Why can't "god" fix everything. I mean every time there is an earthquake many innocent people lose their lives. Others are made homeless and traumatised by the loss of their loved ones. Of course, when they find a live baby under the rubble after a few days, people are ready to scream that it was "miracle" that he survived and that it was god's work, but they never ask about the other thousands of men, women and children who perished.

This "god" of ours is certainly a mysterious character, if somewhat psychopathic.... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Why can't "god" fix everything. I mean every time there is an earthquake many innocent people lose their lives. Others are made homeless and traumatised by the loss of their loved ones. Of course, when they find a live baby under the rubble after a few days, people are ready to scream that it was "miracle" that he survived and that it was god's work, but they never ask about the other thousands of men, women and children who perished.

This "god" of ours is certainly a mysterious character, if somewhat psychopathic.... LOL!
    What people attribute to God is what PEOPLE attribute to God.
    You sure you want God to "fix everything"?
    I know I wouldn't.
    You want a dictator God that comes crashing into this world and imposes HIS will and eliminates free will?
    I wouldn't.
    As for natural disaters.
    They are NATURAL and only disasters when the destroy and kill people.
    Notice that no one ever has issues when an EQ happenes and no one knows about it, like that happens every day.

Why would God fix something that exists for a purpose and has existed for billions of years before we came along?

You'd think that those that came AFTER the fact should adapt, not the other way around.

You seem to have a curious view of God, wanting him to "fix everything".
    Why?

I would like to point out that Japan has EQs over 4 EVERY DAY, and has since shortly before the big one.

So far today there have been two 4.7s
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You seem to have a curious view of God, wanting him to "fix everything".
    Why?
    Because he is a liberal. They always want someone/something to fix everything. They voted in this idiot community organizer to fix our 5% unemployment and rising national debt. Now we have unemployment at 9% and as of 2010 the national debt had increased 12.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Because he is a liberal. They always want someone/something to fix everything. They voted in this idiot community organizer to fix our 5% unemployment and rising national debt. Now we have unemployment at 9% and as of 2010 the national debt had increased 12.5%.
    I am not a Liberal!

I don't believe in such labels. That includes being called a "Democrat", "Republican", "Conservative", "Left Wing" , "Right Wing" - as all these are false illusions created to divide and rule mankind.

I have said this before, the "Democrats" and the "Republicans" are not in charge of the US. The US is a one party State. The "Democrats" and the "Republicans" are the masks on the same face. Infact the "division" between these two parties is less and less as there are "Republicans" active in Obama's government. Kissinger himself is an advisor or something to this administration.

Anyway, unfortunately the rest of the world is not much different from the US. The people who run the world have trillions of dollars to play with. They can create booms and busts at will, and they do. They can provoke regime changes across the globe.

People need to look beyond the false illusionary divisions that are thrown at us, and that includes religion and "god"!

That is not to say I don't believe in an universal force that controls things, but that is very different than the usual image of an ivisible CARING all powerful man sitting in the sky, who is all mighty and controls everything in the universe, but somehow does not give a **** if earthquakes, diseases, wars and famine destroy entire cities, just because "that is the way things are"....

A "god" that allows one psychopath after another to come to power in the industrialized countries, and then wage war and mass murder on other nations, who also believe in him, perhaps more so than the power nations bombing them into oblivion, and under false pretences at that....

People should really wake up and smell the fish. Of you want god, then look within yourself; meditate and calm your mind, that is where you will find the universal force and connect with it, because you are not going to find god in some book written by some mind control manipulators who were regurgitating older Babylonian/Egyptian/Greek religions, and giving them a new twist for the modern Roman Empire.

Yes, the concept of "Son of God", was used to hoodwink people thousands of years before the concept of "Jesus" was ever invented!

That is not to say I don't believe in an universal force that controls things, but that is very different than the usual image of an ivisible CARING all powerful man sitting in the sky, who is all mighty and controls everything in the universe, but somehow does not give a **** if earthquakes, diseases, wars and famine destroy entire cities, just because "that is the way things are"....
    If a universal force "controls" things, then it is active and it is interactive.
    The laws of the universe are what they are, and were that we before we came along.

A "god" that allows one psychopath after another to come to power in the industrialized countries, and then wage war and mass murder on other nations, who also believe in him, perhaps more so than the power nations bombing them into oblivion, and under false pretences at that....
    WE allow that to happen, not God.

People should really wake up and smell the fish. Of you want god, then look within yourself; meditate and calm your mind, that is where you will find the universal force and connect with it, because you are not going to find god in some book written by some mind control manipulators who were regurgitating older Babylonian/Egyptian/Greek religions, and giving them a new twist for the modern Roman Empire.
    For someone that likes conspiracy theories, you shoulld know better than to swallow that BS that has been disproven even before either of us were born.

Yes, the concept of "Son of God", was used to hoodwink people thousands of years before the concept of "Jesus" was ever invented!
    A little reading on the "other side" of the table wouldn't hurt you, if it is that much of an issue.
    Or are you the type that stops researching when they find the "conclusion" that best suits them and then ignores the counter arguments?

As usual, 1Bad makes up his own statistics when it pleases him....

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Unless politics has something to do with EQ...what is the point?

Unless politics has something to do with EQ...what is the point?
    1Bad infects every discussion with his political rants. Carry on.

And oh yeah....

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    As usual, 1Bad makes up his own statistics when it pleases him....
    How so?

Unemployment averaged 5.3% under Bush. It's averaging over 9% under the community organizer. Facts are facts. And by the way, your chart only showed Bush's last two years, it didn't show the first 6 years. You liberals do that alot, you act as if Bush's terms only encompassed 2007-2008.

Care to admit I didn't make up statisitcs, or do you have 'Jamieson syndrome' and are unable to admit fault or errors?

Source for full unemployment rate figures:
    http://www.miseryindex.us/urbymonth.asp

How so?

Unemployment averaged 5.3% under Bush. It's averaging over 9% under the community organizer. Facts are facts. And by the way, your chart only showed Bush's last two years, it didn't show the first 6 years. You liberals do that alot, you act as if Bush's terms only encompassed 2007-2008.

Care to admit I didn't make up statisitcs, or do you have 'Jamieson syndrome' and are unable to admit fault or errors?

Source for full unemployment rate figures:
    http://www.miseryindex.us/urbymonth.asp
    I know you didn't get a real education and all, but this should just be common sense.

Your basic math skills are failing you. So I'll make this simple.
    By your own graph;
    Clinton enters at 7.30% and leaves 3.90%
    Bush enters at 4.20% and leaves 7.30% (what was that BS about trickling down?)

Obama's first month starts him at 7.80%. Baby Bush left him even more crap than his daddy left Clinton. Oh but hey looky there, US Exits Iraq war and the numbers start to drop...The problem with Obama is that when he told you mouthbreathers to sit in the back, he didn't really mean it...

Unemployment averaged 5.3% under Bush
    He inherited Clinton's economy. And subsequently took a **** on it

And btw (4.2+7.3)/2= 5.75%, not 5.3%

So yes, you are making up statistics