Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Invisible Empire! 2 Million Plus Views!

The Invisible Empire! 2 Million Plus Views!

If there is one documentary that you will watch during the whole of your life, make it this one! An insight into the New World Order and its DOCUMENTED history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24X...feature=fvwrel

Over 2 million views!

Learn to vet your sources. Jason Bermas

Alex Jones

These are fringe conservative radio hosts with a right-wing libertarian axe to grind so big that it isn't even funny.

If you trust a word either of these propagandists say it is YOU who is behaving like a sheep.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post

Alex Jones

These are fringe conservative radio hosts with a right-wing libertarian axe to grind so big that it isn't even funny.

If you trust a word either of these propagandists say it is YOU who is behaving like a sheep.
    Watch the video and the sources in that video and then you can discuss it. Otherwise you are blowing hot air, based on your mistaken view of Alex Jones.

It is funny when others use Wiki links to prove their point, some guys laugh at them, but I guess as usual, the "truth" in this forum is very selective.

I would please ask you to watch the video and see for yourself. I believe that you will end up liking it more than you think. Also, the makers of the documentary criticize the "Right" as much as the criticize the "Left".

I guess unlike many in this forum, they have woken up to the fact that there isn't any difference between them and that they have their strings pulled by the same people.

Again, it is onlly fair to watch the video if you want to discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Watch the video and the sources in that video and then you can discuss it. Otherwise you are blowing hot air, based on your mistaken view of Alex Jones.

It is funny when others use Wiki links to prove their point, some guys laugh at them, but I guess as usual, the "truth" in this forum is very selective.

I would please ask you to watch the video and see for yourself. I believe that you will end up liking it more than you think. Also, the makers of the documentary criticize the "Right" as much as the criticize the "Left".

I guess unlike many in this forum, they have woken up to the fact that there isn't any difference between them and that they have their strings pulled by the same people.

Again, it is onlly fair to watch the video if you want to discuss it.
    I now refer to them as the "Dempublicans"
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

lol @ alex jones...

credible? not.

2 million people wasted their time or increased their stupidity watching that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

So long as you make a conspiracy video with this song, to a scene of Hitler troops marching, Scenes of Bush 1 talking about the New World Order (stop and repeat him saying "New World Order 3 times in a row), and footage from any recent mid east conflict while adding the planes hitting the twin towers, your video will be credible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He695...eature=related
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

the only thing invisible is your testicles

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    So long as you make a conspiracy video with this song, to a scene of Hitler troops marching, Scenes of Bush 1 talking about the New World Order (stop and repeat him saying "New World Order 3 times in a row), and footage from any recent mid east conflict while adding the planes hitting the twin towers, your video will be credible.
    There is a lot more than that which makes this video credible, but in order to appreciate it you will need to watch the video with the evidence and the testimonies contained within it.

I understand the temptation of ridiculing information that "take you by surprise" and turn your perception of politics and reality in general upside down, but there is no excuse for knee jerk ridicule.

If you had watched the video, then you would have seen that it is not only George Bush who has referred publicly to the New World Order.

Here are the people in the video that have talked about the NWO and/or the (Collective) World Government:

ADOLF HITLER
    George Bush
    G.W.Bush
    Bill Clinton
    Tony Blair (Ex-British Prime Minister)
    Gordon Brown (Ex-British Prime Minister)
    David Cameron (Current British Prime Minister)
    Nelson Rockerfellor (Former Vice President under Gerald Ford, Industrialist and former New York Governor)
    Richard Nixon
    Henry Kissinger

AND MANY OTHERS!!!!!!

Again, if you don't watch the evidence presented in the documentary then there is no point in discussing it, much less "debunking" it.

That goes for Jamieson as well. It is not too much ask, if you are going to discuss the subject of this thread then watch the video, otherwise what you say does not make sense and does not have any credibility.

OK, assuming you watch the documentary, then look at the world around you and where it is being pushed. Look at all the INTERNATIONAL problems that are presented to us, requiring INTERNATIONAL solutions, through INTERNATIONAL organizations.

Then look at how many of these INTERNATIONAL problems are total BS!

I know it is difficult to admit, but there are people on this planet that know more about you about International politics!! So, you can go into denial and ridicule (without even watching the clip that started this thread), or you can watch it and we can have an intelligent discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    the only thing invisible is your testicles
    Be careful with your insults, as you know how David Jamieson feels about personal insults. In fact, I am surprised that this post has not been removed....

i was not insulting you. i am stating a fact.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i was not insulting you. i am stating a fact.
    So am I!

FWIW, you are not going to resolve your childhood traumas by randomly insulting people on the internet.

Alex Jones
    I have vetted my sources a long time ago. Perhaps you should do the same?

By the way, your links did not contain any negative info about my "sources"!

So, stop playing mind games!

You can use meaningless labels all you want to describe Alex Jones and Jason Bermas.

What concerns me is the validity of their information that they put out and having cross referenced it with those of others I can put my hand on my heart (but not in the Freemason way ) and say that there is more truth in what the documentary says in its 2 hours or so duration than anything you are likely to hear from your mainstream politicians in the next 20 years!

I have just watched the documentary for a second time, and I found it even more interesting. A few of the facts in this piece of REAL journalism have been known to me when I was in my teens. I guess, you and I are from different "cultures".

If you trust a word either of these propagandists
    If you had bothered to watch the documentary before commenting on it, then you would have seen that most of the stuff talked about in that video is sourced using actual news reports, witnesses, footage and commentaries from other researchers.

I urge to watch it as it is a fascinating document!

say it is YOU who is behaving like a sheep.
    By making assumptions about the content of this documentary, without watching it, based on what the mainstream controlled media has told you about its makers, it is YOU (and others here) who is acting like a sheep!

Your indoctrination is so powerful that you bury your head in the sand and ridicule things WITHOUT even having seen them.

So, calm your mind and reflect!

It is not too much to ask. See the d@mn thing and THEN comment on it. Or don't see the thing and DON'T comment on it!

You know what I say, makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Be careful with your insults, as you know how David Jamieson feels about personal insults. In fact, I am surprised that this post has not been removed....
    You should know how I feel about passive aggressive belligerent idiocy as well. You troll, you get a negative response and then you have the either stupidity or audacity to attempt to take higher ground on a topic you are clearly and demonstrably out of touch with and you will reiterate and continue in the face of people with multiple years experience.

That makes you somewhat of an aggravation to the forum in and of itself.
    Perhaps it is good if you take this observation in and examine it. If anyone's days can be considered numbered for inappropriate outbursts and derailing of threads, it's actually you Hw108.

that you don't see or understand that is not surprising to me either, or anyone else. You were starting to participate and make some useful posts and then you backslide into your combative, contesting and generally crappy attitude towards others because of some perceived slight to you that you are incapable of dealing with honestly or rationally.

Recognize this, digest it and think about it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    You should know how I feel about passive aggressive belligerent idiocy as well. You troll, you get a negative response and then you have the either stupidity or audacity to attempt to take higher ground on a topic you are clearly and demonstrably out of touch with and you will reiterate and continue in the face of people with multiple years experience.

That makes you somewhat of an aggravation to the forum in and of itself.
    Perhaps it is good if you take this observation in and examine it. If anyone's days can be considered numbered for inappropriate outbursts and derailing of threads, it's actually you Hw108.

that you don't see or understand that is not surprising to me either, or anyone else. You were starting to participate and make some useful posts and then you backslide into your combative, contesting and generally crappy attitude towards others because of some perceived slight to you that you are incapable of dealing with honestly or rationally.

Recognize this, digest it and think about it.

EXCUSE ME!

This thread was started by myself and was an attempt to discuss serious issues, but so far people who have not even SEEN the video have entered the thread and made assumptions about its contents and validity, based on ZILTCH!

Unfortunately you are one of those people who made comments without seeing the documentary, and that fact alone could be considered "derailing".

If you are referring to my asking people to WATCH the video before attempting to discuss it, as TROLLING, theN you are being biased. It is a logical request. You cannot discuss a video without watching it. Some might say that those who "discussed" this video without watching it were the trolls!

Also, please try and see what Bawang is up to. His only purpose to post in this thread was to insult me! Talk about baiting and derailing.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-01-2011 at 06:02 AM.