Thread: The Invisible Empire! 2 Million Plus Views!

Hybrid View

The Invisible Empire! 2 Million Plus Views!

If there is one documentary that you will watch during the whole of your life, make it this one! An insight into the New World Order and its DOCUMENTED history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24X...feature=fvwrel

Over 2 million views!

Learn to vet your sources. Jason Bermas

Alex Jones

These are fringe conservative radio hosts with a right-wing libertarian axe to grind so big that it isn't even funny.

If you trust a word either of these propagandists say it is YOU who is behaving like a sheep.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post

Alex Jones

These are fringe conservative radio hosts with a right-wing libertarian axe to grind so big that it isn't even funny.

If you trust a word either of these propagandists say it is YOU who is behaving like a sheep.
    Watch the video and the sources in that video and then you can discuss it. Otherwise you are blowing hot air, based on your mistaken view of Alex Jones.

It is funny when others use Wiki links to prove their point, some guys laugh at them, but I guess as usual, the "truth" in this forum is very selective.

I would please ask you to watch the video and see for yourself. I believe that you will end up liking it more than you think. Also, the makers of the documentary criticize the "Right" as much as the criticize the "Left".

I guess unlike many in this forum, they have woken up to the fact that there isn't any difference between them and that they have their strings pulled by the same people.

Again, it is onlly fair to watch the video if you want to discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Watch the video and the sources in that video and then you can discuss it. Otherwise you are blowing hot air, based on your mistaken view of Alex Jones.

It is funny when others use Wiki links to prove their point, some guys laugh at them, but I guess as usual, the "truth" in this forum is very selective.

I would please ask you to watch the video and see for yourself. I believe that you will end up liking it more than you think. Also, the makers of the documentary criticize the "Right" as much as the criticize the "Left".

I guess unlike many in this forum, they have woken up to the fact that there isn't any difference between them and that they have their strings pulled by the same people.

Again, it is onlly fair to watch the video if you want to discuss it.
    I now refer to them as the "Dempublicans"
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

lol @ alex jones...

credible? not.

2 million people wasted their time or increased their stupidity watching that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Alex Jones
    I have vetted my sources a long time ago. Perhaps you should do the same?

By the way, your links did not contain any negative info about my "sources"!

So, stop playing mind games!

You can use meaningless labels all you want to describe Alex Jones and Jason Bermas.

What concerns me is the validity of their information that they put out and having cross referenced it with those of others I can put my hand on my heart (but not in the Freemason way ) and say that there is more truth in what the documentary says in its 2 hours or so duration than anything you are likely to hear from your mainstream politicians in the next 20 years!

I have just watched the documentary for a second time, and I found it even more interesting. A few of the facts in this piece of REAL journalism have been known to me when I was in my teens. I guess, you and I are from different "cultures".

If you trust a word either of these propagandists
    If you had bothered to watch the documentary before commenting on it, then you would have seen that most of the stuff talked about in that video is sourced using actual news reports, witnesses, footage and commentaries from other researchers.

I urge to watch it as it is a fascinating document!

say it is YOU who is behaving like a sheep.
    By making assumptions about the content of this documentary, without watching it, based on what the mainstream controlled media has told you about its makers, it is YOU (and others here) who is acting like a sheep!

Your indoctrination is so powerful that you bury your head in the sand and ridicule things WITHOUT even having seen them.

So, calm your mind and reflect!

It is not too much to ask. See the d@mn thing and THEN comment on it. Or don't see the thing and DON'T comment on it!

You know what I say, makes sense!

If there is one documentary that you will watch during the whole of your life, make it this one! An insight into the New World Order and its DOCUMENTED history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24X...feature=fvwrel

Over 2 million views!

oh wow, alex jones video, i just didnt see that one comming from you...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    oh wow, alex jones video, i just didnt see that one comming from you...
    Don't kid yourself. The documentary was made by Jason Bermas. You would have had a negative attitude no matter who had made that documentary (Alex Jones produced it).

Some people so indoctrinated that any view that does not agree with the official version of events given by our politicians (that ironically everyone knows are liars), is regarded as "Conspiracy Theory" or "wack jobs theory".

I will repeat again, this documentary is sourced and backs its evidence with actual NEWS REPORTS, WITNESSES, etc.

Lastly and yet again, watch the d@mn thing before you even attempt to "debunk" it, otherwise you just look silly, just like the other 10 or so frightened people in this thread.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-04-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Don't kid yourself. The documentary was made by Jason Bermas. You would have had a negative attitude no matter who had made that documentary (Alex Jones produced it).

Some people so indoctrinated that any view that does not agree with the official version of events given by our politicians (that ironically everyone knows are liars), is regarded as "Conspiracy Theory" or "wack jobs theory".

I will repeat again, this documentary is sourced and backs its evidence with actual NEWS REPORTS, WITNESSES, etc.

Lastly and yet again, watch the d@mn thing before you even attempt to "debunk" it, otherwise you just look silly, just like the other 10 or so frightened people in this thread.
    yeah for sure... not agreeing with you verbatim totally makes me a robot moron... i can see how you got that...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah for sure... not agreeing with you verbatim totally makes me a robot moron... i can see how you got that...
    Not watching the perfectly well made documentary, yet making assumptions about it makes you a robot!