Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Invisible Empire! 2 Million Plus Views!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    EXCUSE ME!

This thread was started by myself and was an attempt to discuss serious issues, but so far people who have not even SEEN the video have entered the thread and made assumptions about its contents and validity, based on ZILTCH!

Unfortunately you are one of those people who made comments without seeing the documentary, and that fact alone could be considered "derailing".

Also, please try and see what Bawang is up to. His only purpose to post in this thread was to insult me! Talk about baiting and derailing.
    Yeah uh, apparently you don't understand how things work here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

he does not seem to know who is the boss

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Still don't see how HW isn't banned yet. He's fu*king insane.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Still don't see how HW isn't banned yet. He's fu*king insane.
    I think that's the only opinion everyone on the forum agrees to. even the WC guys and they don't agree on anything.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

I'm for making him a mod.

Or merging his account with yours, and studying the results.
    Last edited by Taixuquan99; 09-01-2011 at 02:01 PM.

I simply posted a really fascinating documentary that is very relevant as regards the world we live in, with most of the material in it sourced to actual news reports and witness accounts. I did this in the Off Topic section so as to have a healthy discussion about it.

Actually, once the documentary started, I couldn´t stop watching it until the end.

So far we have had multiple posters attacking the content of the documentary and they have attacked and insulted me, but yet none of them have actually watched the documentary.....

And I am the one who is insane?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-02-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    he does not seem to know who is the boss
    Just in case people have forgotten, the BOSS in this forum is GENE CHING, unfortunately he does not have the time to moderate the forums full time as he runs a magazine and has other responsibilities. So, he counts on some volunteers to help moderate the forums and to do a good job!

Again, Gene is the BOSS - THE BIG BOSS!

Anyone else who acts like the boss, is only pretending....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-02-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Hey, FWIW, this thread has had more than 200 views, so the good news is that, there are intelligent people in Internet Land!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    I think that's the only opinion everyone on the forum agrees to. even the WC guys and they don't agree on anything.
    Untrue and false statements!

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    I'm for making him a mod.

Or merging his account with yours, and studying the results.
    Thank you!

The merging of our accounts will benefit him more than me, but hey I am in a charitable mood.

Hey, FWIW, this thread has had more than 200 views, so the good news is that, there are intelligent people in Internet Land!
    Interesting ANALysis...I wonder how many views that vid of Bachmann deep throating that corn dog got? Here's just a mere 6000 plus views. Here's to intelligent people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPqM_BT-I9E

FWIW, you are not going to resolve your childhood traumas by randomly insulting people on the internet.
    Perhaps, but sometimes it just feels really good to take out your not so passive aggressions on some internet DB. Just sayin.

Just to clarify, I'd never call anyone on this forum and Internet DB to their face. Thank you.
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 09-02-2011 at 02:57 AM.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Interesting ANALysis...I wonder how many views that vid of Bachmann deep throating that corn dog got? Here's just a mere 6000 plus views. Here's to intelligent people.
    Well, this is how it works. When 200 people watch an intelligently made and SOURCED video documentary, or as the case happens to be, TWO MILLION PLUS, then they are intelligent.

If on the other hand 6000 people watched your ¨hotdog¨video, then they are stupid, together with the people here who came into this thread, and WITHOUT EVER HAVING WATCHED THE VIDEO commented negatively on it, and then insulted me, as well!

By the way, I still haven´t seen your corn dog video. That makes me intelligent.

It is as simple as that! It is not rocket science. A video was posted in a discussion forum with the hope that its contents would be discussed, hence to discuss the video, people had to watch it first in order to have points of references and perspectives.

Perhaps, but sometimes it just feels really good to take out your not so passive aggressions on some internet DB. Just sayin.
    Well, talk to yourself on the internet all you want, but it won´t solve any underlying personal issues that you may have.

Just to clarify, I'd never call anyone on this forum and Internet DB to their face. Thank you.
    You still haven´t called anyone a DB to their face, because I am sitting thousands of miles from you in the beautiful country of Colombia (or ¨Columbia¨, by the less literate members of the English speaking world), where most people would think twice before calling anyone a DB to their face.

PS. Seriously, I don´t remember the last time I interacted with you in this forum. So, if I have done anything to upset you, then feel free to enlighten me.

Did you find something in that documentary offensive?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-02-2011 at 05:03 AM.

And I am the one who is insane
    Yes. That is correct.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Yes. That is correct.
    I see that you still have not mustered the attention span to watch the documentary, but still insist on insanely posting in this thread....

You can avoid the truth all you want, but one day (and it is looking like sooner, rather than later), it is going to come up and bite your butt.

Well, this is how it works. When 200 people watch an intelligently made and SOURCED video documentary, or as the case happens to be, TWO MILLION PLUS, then they are intelligent.

If on the other hand 6000 people watched your ¨hotdog¨video, then they are stupid, together with the people here who came into this thread, and WITHOUT EVER HAVING WATCHED THE VIDEO commented negatively on it, and then insulted me, as well!

By the way, I still haven´t seen your corn dog video. That makes me intelligent.

It is as simple as that! It is not rocket science. A video was posted in a discussion forum with the hope that its contents would be discussed, hence to discuss the video, people had to watch it first in order to have points of references and perspectives.

Well, talk to yourself on the internet all you want, but it won´t solve any underlying personal issues that you may have.

You still haven´t called anyone a DB to their face, because I am sitting thousands of miles from you in the beautiful country of Colombia (or ¨Columbia¨, by the less literate members of the English speaking world), where most people would think twice before calling anyone a DB to their face.

PS. Seriously, I don´t remember the last time I interacted with you in this forum. So, if I have done anything to upset you, then feel free to enlighten me.

Did you find something in that documentary offensive?
    You have offended me, my family, and the Shaolin Temple! Riiiggghttt!!!! Prepare to taste the power of my new Shark Fin Soup Style!

No dude, you haven't offended me nor have I watched your video either...I fight ignorance with superior ignorance. I actually find your rantings amusing at times, my absolute favorite is your insistence that we go back to the gold standard to keep the Fed from printing money. Basing our currency on a shiny rock is fallacy that won't prevent the Fed from printing money nor keep our politicians from spending money we don't have. One, you'll never see all the gold we have 'on reserve' so you can never verify that...it like our current value based system for the greenback is based on speculation and international trade, two the Fed will always be printing money as long as cash is used for purchases and again you'll have no way of really knowing how much is out there. It might however give some African countries more clout until they either get consumer by civil strife or conquered by another country. Its anti government conspiracy theory babble.

Speaking of conspiracy theory, I'm still waiting to see you post a pic of you, BJJ-Blue, and Michael Jackson all in the same room, just to prove you aren't the same person.

Perhaps you can shed some light on this subject for me...I'm curious as to why someone who is banned from a forum would come back with a new account repeat the same things that got them banned and why would someone want to keep being on a forum that kicked them out? If what other members are saying it true, it seems to happen often on here.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost