Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Invisible Empire! 2 Million Plus Views!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    when you realize the wing chun deception i will believe your obama deception. when you realize winchun invisible fighting ability i will beleive the invisible empire.
    Unfortunately you will never know about Wing Chun's visible fighting ability because you have never practiced Wing Chun, just like you have never seen the Invisible Empire DOCUMENTARY.

You are the one who lives in a fantasy world, because you comment on things you have never experienced, including the documentary that you have not seen and the kung fu that you have never practiced. Of course, you are in "good" company in this forum of "iron pumping" kung fu-ists...LOL

Anyway, I don't see the point of you posting if you have not seen the documentary, as it comes over like you are trolling and derailing the thread, but then one of the trolling and drailing attempts came from a moderator in this forum, who had also not watched the documentary.....LOL.... so I guess that you are again, in "good" company......

theres nothing wrong with lifting weights. when i do olympic squats i use visualization of qi.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Although there are some good points raised in some of Alex Jone's films he does appear to be a bit of a crackpot.

I recommend you watch these films as they are much better made (IMO):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGo1DqmfHjY
    Tung Kong Hakka Chow Gar Naam Pai Tong Long

http://www.youtube.com/user/dmas5animals

Quote Originally Posted by charp choi View Post
    Although there are some good points raised in some of Alex Jone's films he does appear to be a bit of a crackpot.

So far this has been an interesting documentary.
    For one, it isn't just a whole lot of crazy.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

First of all thank you for your civil post.

I agree that there are some, in fact, many good points raised in the Alex Jones's documentaries, but he does not seem to come across as a crack pot any more than many political leaders nowadays who are "protecting" us against non-existant threats and/or stand for "freedom", "democracy", "justice" and "change". Politicians that are admired by the non-thinking sheep that unfortunately constitute most of the population in any given country.

Thank you Charp Choi for your link. I will watch the documentary first and as soon as possible and then comment on it, otherwise I may end up putting my foot in my mouth and come out looking like a total idiot, like almost every other person who has posted in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Don't kid yourself. The documentary was made by Jason Bermas. You would have had a negative attitude no matter who had made that documentary (Alex Jones produced it).

Some people so indoctrinated that any view that does not agree with the official version of events given by our politicians (that ironically everyone knows are liars), is regarded as "Conspiracy Theory" or "wack jobs theory".

I will repeat again, this documentary is sourced and backs its evidence with actual NEWS REPORTS, WITNESSES, etc.

Lastly and yet again, watch the d@mn thing before you even attempt to "debunk" it, otherwise you just look silly, just like the other 10 or so frightened people in this thread.
    yeah for sure... not agreeing with you verbatim totally makes me a robot moron... i can see how you got that...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah for sure... not agreeing with you verbatim totally makes me a robot moron... i can see how you got that...
    Not watching the perfectly well made documentary, yet making assumptions about it makes you a robot!

Ok, finished reviewing the series. I have to say that it was interesting. I do think that the narrator was rather surprising in his exclusion of Pakistani involvement in the situation in Afghanistan, and the impact of Pakistan / India conflicts in the sub-continent on central Asian security.

Notwithstanding that, it made some cogent and compelling points.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.