Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California boy throws rocks at car, gets shot by crossbow

California boy throws rocks at car, gets shot by crossbow

Payback is a b****

"SAN DIEGO – San Diego police say a 16-year-old boy throwing rocks at a sport utility vehicle was struck by a crossbow bolt fired by a passenger.

Police say the shirtless boy and a friend were throwing rocks at a black Toyota RAV4 in the Linda Vista neighborhood Monday afternoon when a passenger fired a crossbow out the window.

The boy was shot in the right side and was taken to a hospital. The San Diego Union-Tribune says his injuries are not life-threatening.

His name wasn't released.

Nobody has been arrested."

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/30...est=latestnews

Good .
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

A crossbow? holy fukk !! who carries one of those in the car???

Hmmm...

I approve this message.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

A least he wasn't a duck

Some Terrible Person is Shooting Ducks With a Blow Gun in Santa Clara

injured_duck.jpg
    Credit: WildRescue.org

In the latest aggressive attack on Bay Area waterfowl, someone in Santa Clara is attacking innocent ducks with a blowgun. Property managers at an apartment complex where the ducks like to hang out spotted at least 4 or 5 of the poor creatures walking around with darts stuck in their faces. One duck has died from the injuries, but the good folks at Wild Rescue on the case, devising a rescue strategy that won't further injure the poor creatures by jostling the precarious pin *****s. No suspects at the moment, but Wild Rescue explains the seriousness of the crime:

Blowguns are illegal in California. Under California Penal Code Section 12582, anyone found in possession of a blowgun or blowgun ammunition is guilty of a misdemeanor. Since this crime involves wild birds, the person responsible could face federal charges under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, as well as waterfowl violations under state regulations, and animal cruelty charges.

Apparently, the recent attacks aren't an isolated case either. Rescue workers received reports of another injured animal three miles away back in March.

To help catch the blowgun *******, Wild Rescue is offering a $5,000 reward for any information leading to his (or her) arrest and conviction. You can reach their tipline at: rescue@wildrescue.org

public for help in locating any of the injured ducks, which they can report through rescue@wildrescue.org. The agency is offering a $5,000 reward for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.
    WildRescue can also be reached through its hot line at 831-429-2323.
    Some one needs to shoot this culprit with a cross bow.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gene, that makes me sad.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

I'm with you, James

Duck hunting is one thing. Blow darting ducks at a suburban apartment complex is another thing entirely.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    someone needs to shoot who ever done that, with a crossbow, and make the suffer horribly. some people just need put down in a grotesque manner for doing stupid things.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

There seems to be something very wrong with our young people today. Something missing in them.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Payback is a b****

"SAN DIEGO – San Diego police say a 16-year-old boy throwing rocks at a sport utility vehicle was struck by a crossbow bolt fired by a passenger.

Police say the shirtless boy and a friend were throwing rocks at a black Toyota RAV4 in the Linda Vista neighborhood Monday afternoon when a passenger fired a crossbow out the window.

The boy was shot in the right side and was taken to a hospital. The San Diego Union-Tribune says his injuries are not life-threatening.

His name wasn't released.

Nobody has been arrested."

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/30...est=latestnews
    Whatever happened to head shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    There seems to be something very wrong with our young people today. Something missing in them.
    What is missing from our young people today is more crossbows!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-02-2011 at 01:31 AM.

It's called Natural Selection

Hitting a stationary target while driving a stick shift at 35mph is not as easy as it looks on TV. Give a brotha some credit.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Hitting a stationary target while driving a stick shift at 35mph is not as easy as it looks on TV. Give a brotha some credit.
    Hey, he has got my vote!

Kids can be replaced - vehicle repainting costs out the ass.

And take the dummy shooting animals with a blowgun, crossbow him/the group too.

Or better, dart to unprotected peaches.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Duck hunting is one thing. Blow darting ducks at a suburban apartment complex is another thing entirely.
    Why is it I feel more upset about the duck than the kid? Its must be a character flaw of mine because I never feel sympathy for those people who get attacked by animals when they go wondering off into some predator's territory (or they keep em as pets) like its a petting zoo.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost