Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California boy throws rocks at car, gets shot by crossbow

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Why is it I feel more upset about the duck than the kid? Its must be a character flaw of mine because I never feel sympathy for those people who get attacked by animals when they go wondering off into some predator's territory (or they keep em as pets) like its a petting zoo.
    same here.

what makes me angry is that when an animal does attack a human the first response is to kill said animal for only being what it is.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

look, obviously the kid was a lil fukcer with retard parents... we all agree on that, im sure... but a crossbow bolt is a bit excessive... i dont think he deserved to get shot over it... maybe beaten badly and locked up and fined like crazy, but not shot... they are just kids... half of the people reading this threw a rock at something they werent supposed to when they were kids... getting shot over it is too much...

im all about fining the parents in these situations... what you dont know where your brat is? well guess what, you get to pay for that mistake... maybe making them feel the pinch will teach them to raise their kids right...

my mom was way too lax... i didnt throw rocks at cars when i was a kid but i could have and prolly would have under the right conditions... i firmly believe that if she had a swift kick in the ass coz of my own actions, i would have had a less "troubled" childhood... freedom should be earned... thats something our stoner hippy parents forgot while they were so busy protesting all our social ills... the pendelum swung way too far to the other side... hopefully we can find some real balance in the next few generations...

but this is all just one more issue created by an unsustainable society of greedy lazy fat pharmajunkies...
    Last edited by Syn7; 09-04-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    same here.

what makes me angry is that when an animal does attack a human the first response is to kill said animal for only being what it is.
    yeah, they keep killing bears here, and its really pi$sing me off... they arebnt even aggressive, they are just there... looking for food that we leave out for them... and we do, all the time... its our own fault...

we clear cut their home, push them away from their ancestral food sources and then shoot them when they wander back and eat our garbage... this is so unacceptable IMO... these bears arent the aggressors, we are... either learn to live with them, pay to have them moved elswhere or we should simply stay the fukc outta their hood...
    Last edited by Syn7; 09-04-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    but this is all just one more issue created by an unsustainable society of greedy lazy fat pharmajunkies...
    So you blame the lack of parental control (which I agree with btw) for the whole post, then right at the end blame people being on meds. I'm confused.

But your solutions I do agree with. We watch that show 'Beyond Scared Straight' where they take kids who are commiting crimes and let them tour a prison or jail, see the conditions, and talk to the inmates. But they do backstories on the kids. You'd be shocked at the number of kids being raised by parents who in one breath talk about how they don't know how to control their kid, then in the next they say the the kid should be happy because he/she has an X-Box, a Playstation 3, a cell phone, an allowance, a computer with web access, nice clothes/shoes/jewelry, etc. Freakin idiots. Maybe you can control/discipline the kid by taking away some of those things. It's not rocket science.

And it's not all single moms either. It's ridiculous to see a 15 year old punk kid who weighs 110 pounds dripping wet have a 200 pound able-bodied dad whining that he can't control the kid.

If the kid is still alive, he got off easy. Here in Cincinnati we had a couple of kids dropping rocks and bricks off bridges nearly killing a few drivers. If it had been my wife or my kid they would both be horribly disfigured at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    So you blame the lack of parental control (which I agree with btw) for the whole post, then right at the end blame people being on meds. I'm confused.

But your solutions I do agree with. We watch that show 'Beyond Scared Straight' where they take kids who are commiting crimes and let them tour a prison or jail, see the conditions, and talk to the inmates. But they do backstories on the kids. You'd be shocked at the number of kids being raised by parents who in one breath talk about how they don't know how to control their kid, then in the next they say the the kid should be happy because he/she has an X-Box, a Playstation 3, a cell phone, an allowance, a computer with web access, nice clothes/shoes/jewelry, etc. Freakin idiots. Maybe you can control/discipline the kid by taking away some of those things. It's not rocket science.

And it's not all single moms either. It's ridiculous to see a 15 year old punk kid who weighs 110 pounds dripping wet have a 200 pound able-bodied dad whining that he can't control the kid.
    yeah, more accountability for parents would be a game changer... for sure... if you knew your kid could ruin u financially, maybe you would pay more attention... its infortunate that some parents would need that kick in the arse, but its true none the less... you would think loving your kid would be enough to get you to help them be the best they can be... another sad truth in our society...

yeah, parents that dont watch their kids enough to keep them outta trouble are always gonna be in the fat lazy greedy selfish column somewheres along the line... what dont you understand? the kid is a product of his parents and society as a whole... bad parenting being just one side effect of american culture gone awry... when he does wrong, society is punished in a general way... we cant really punish everyone when one kid fukcs up, but we can go after the parents... get me???

i do believe in smaller government like you, but i also believe that corporate culture is just the new aristocracy... its what is taking your country into the sh1tter... the america that people should be proud of is the mom and pop america, not the exxon/microsoft america... corporate culture is not needed for productivity... steve jobs proved that way back when he slaughtered the competition by revolutionizing the game... in his garage...
    Last edited by Syn7; 09-06-2011 at 07:36 PM.

yeah, parents that dont watch their kids enough to keep them outta trouble are always gonna be in the fat lazy greedy selfish column somewheres along the line... what dont you understand? the kid is a product of his parents and society as a whole... bad parenting being just one side effect of american culture gone awry... when he does wrong, society is punished in a general way... we cant really punish everyone when one kid fukcs up, but we can go after the parents... get me???
    I'm confused here. What do you mean by "fat lazy greedy selfish column"? Are you referring to rich people and their kids?

i do believe in smaller government like you, but i also believe that corporate culture is just the new aristocracy... its what is taking your country into the sh1tter... the america that people should be proud of is the mom and pop america, not the exxon/microsoft america... corporate culture is not needed for productivity... steve jobs proved that way back when he slaughtered the competition by revolutionizing the game... in his garage...
    Your wrong here. Corporate culture isn't where the crime is, the ghetto is. Where do you see more kids committing crimes, Beverly Hills or South Central LA?

People should be proud of the mom and pop era, no doubt. But what's so bad about corporate America? They employ people, give to charity, and provide goods and services Americans want and need among other good things they do. And they are needed for productivity, you're totally off base there. What do you see producing more, big business or "the hood"?

Kids need to be tought that competition is not bad. Competition breeds innovation. Please don't tell me you're one of those guys who thinks scores shouldn't be kept in little league sports because it makes kids feel bad. Whether you like it or not, competition will always be there. Even if somehow the US got rid of all competition (a hypothetical of course), we would still have to compete with foreign nations.

And are you really for smaller Government? You defend the community organizer, who is calling for more and more Government programs and spending. And you attack the Party calling for smaller, less intrusive Government. Honest, I never would have thought you think that way based off of your dicussions here.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    I'm confused here. What do you mean by "fat lazy greedy selfish column"? Are you referring to rich people and their kids?

Your wrong here. Corporate culture isn't where the crime is, the ghetto is. Where do you see more kids committing crimes, Beverly Hills or South Central LA?

People should be proud of the mom and pop era, no doubt. But what's so bad about corporate America? They employ people, give to charity, and provide goods and services Americans want and need among other good things they do. And they are needed for productivity, you're totally off base there. What do you see producing more, big business or "the hood"?

Kids need to be tought that competition is not bad. Competition breeds innovation. Please don't tell me you're one of those guys who thinks scores shouldn't be kept in little league sports because it makes kids feel bad. Whether you like it or not, competition will always be there. Even if somehow the US got rid of all competition (a hypothetical of course), we would still have to compete with foreign nations.

And are you really for smaller Government? You defend the community organizer, who is calling for more and more Government programs and spending. And you attack the Party calling for smaller, less intrusive Government. Honest, I never would have thought you think that way based off of your dicussions here.
    how hard is it to understand??? no im not saying rich people... all people, in general... compared to what they could and should be, most are all i said and more... i dunno why youre fixated on that one sentence... surely you can see the pharmacuetical abuse going on all around you... and just so you dont ask again, no i dont just mean rich people...

what does mom and pop have to do with "the hood"???

yeah i am for less governent, in general anyways... where we difer is where we feel the money should be spent and who contributes what... but if thats a shocker, you just havent been paying attention to me... refer to the oscar wilde quote in the sig, kiiid...

competition VS cooperation... co-op will always be the better choice... but then you cant horde it all for yourself if everyone helped... competition is derictly linked with aggression in the brain... it actually produces testosterone... dont believe me, look it up...
    Last edited by Syn7; 09-30-2011 at 04:35 PM.

I didnt have time to really finish my thought last time, and I'm in a bit of a hurry now but I wanted to clear one thing up.

you said:
    Ok, first, I didn't defend obama on all he's done. If you have been reading all my words you will see I have had alot of criticism against him. The only thing I have really defended him on is the fact that it isn't fair to point fingers at him for not fixing an economy that was destroyed by 8 years of idiocy ion his short 3 years in office. it's alot easier to destroy than it is to create. It took bush 8 years to turn a surplus into the greatest debt ever known by mankind and I find it quite ignorant for anyone to believe that that can be fixed in anything less than it took to do the damage. Infact I bet it will take twice as long to fix as it was to destroy.

I agree with the republicans on alot of issues, but I cannot stand by and agree with a party that values the rights of the wealthy over the rights of the average people. like you i believe that alot of social programs are rediculous, but I beleieve some are most needed and some are needed that you dont have yet.

i also think its retarded to give 20 million to a research outfit to study field mice when families are hungry, and both parties are guilty of this.

to be honest, i couldnt vote for either party in good concience. I find the majority of politicians are far more concerned with re-election than they are concerned about the welfare of the people. this goes for sherrifs, police cheifs, judges, prosecutors etc etc... prosecutors beuing the worst. how many innocent men has texas executed??? tons, no doubt. since dna evidence has been poularized hundreds of death row inmates have been exhonorated. so you cant tell me that before dna you didnt have overzealous politician prosecutors railroading innocent men and women in order to look good to their constituents.

How many politicians have allowed donations and support to dictate policy. 99.999999999% of them at least. even the good ones are either turned off by the realities of politics and leave or they are changed by the game and get sucked in. so, aside from the lowest of political appointees, they are mostly sellout hippocrytes, and that wont change until you people address the faults in your electoral process. In your system every person is supposed to have the same power to influence politics, but we know that isnt the case. Bill Gates vote is far more important the Joe Blows vote because Gates makes bigger donations.