Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardwork might be onto something...

Hardwork might be onto something...

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    i love this!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    NO actually the truth is that when the Twin Towers found out that David Jamieson teaches "kung fu", they laughed so hard that they imploded and collapsed into their own foot print.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Looks like Dave Ross et al, after reading Sifu Patterson's post in which he said that the Internals did indeed exist and that the TCMAs had ground fighting training...
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-02-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    NO actually the truth is that when the Twin Towers found out that David Jamieson teaches "kung fu", they laughed so hard that they imploded and collapsed into their own foot print.
    lol, what's it like to live in fear all the time?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    lol, what's it like to live in fear all the time?
    Define "fear"?

Secondly, I fear no nothing and no one, because I know that the Boggey Men sold us by the controlled media simply do not exist. I am talking "terrorits threat"; "man-made global warming"; "danger from epidemics/pandemics, etc.

The ones who live in fear are the ones who give up their freedoms and/or end up fighting wars, because they are in FEAR of fantasy enemies created for them by a ruling class that they are not aware of, and sold to them by totally corrupt politicians and media.

Define "fear"?

Secondly, I fear no nothing and no one, because I know that the Boggey Men sold us by the controlled media simply do not exist. I am talking "terrorits threat"; "man-made global warming"; "danger from epidemics/pandemics, etc.

The ones who live in fear are the ones who give up their freedoms and/or end up fighting wars, because they are in FEAR of fantasy enemies created for them by a ruling class that they are not aware of, and sold to them by totally corrupt politicians and media.
    fear?

you=afraid

you are afraid to be yourself.
    you are afraid of a shadowy world you've made up in your mind.
    you are afraid of change.
    you are afraid of actually meeting and dealing with people in an upfront way.

you have demonstrated all these things right here in this forum with your own words and points of view.

You are the very definition of a person who lives with fear.

I find it interesting that you cannot recognize it, but then, on the other hand I'm not. You fall to ad-hominem on a consistent basis when you are called out on your demonstrably ridiculous assumptions and then you go off like a rocket if your views are ridiculed for the flotsam and jetsam they are.

You never present, not once, not ever any legitimate scientific or political analysis and instead you lump that in with your conspiracy theory.

No offense, but I think you are an immature mind, possibly with some issues that could use psychological attention. The fact that you are convinced you should be some agent delivering a message regarding the evil empire of america is laughable.

But then, if you're a typical resident of South America, then I can see why you would want to deflect criticism onto the USA and off of your little criminal gangland country. Makes it easier to live with yourself and your inability to do anything about where you live.

I wouldn't have much of a problem with you if you actually presented solid and real evidence and solid and real science, but you stay in the fringes where 18 year old boys claim the moon landings were fake because they are young and stupid and want to be identified as cynics because maybe they think that is the way. But really, they haven't a clue as to the way and they are merely fishing for the sake of their own ego.

the same reason you come here and get abused day in and day out for your foolish posts and whacky ideas. You actually have such a huge ego, you think that you can change people's minds about the world or you.

I'm ok with my ego. I know what it is and when I want it stroked, I don't come here. lol

You're not the only weirdo here who figures he's bodhidharma and wants to start dropping the fortune cookie rap though. So, weird it up brown noser. It could be worse. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Geez Dave go get some decaf.

lol.

but decaf sucks...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I thought it was a brilliant post about narcissistic schizophrenic!

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    narcissistic schizophrenic!
    a defining characteristic of the presenter wouldn't you say.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Define "fear"?

Secondly, I fear no nothing and no one
    thats a flat out lie... why would you even front on something so obviously un true... anyone who makes that claim is a liar... come on now, you can lie to your friends, but dont lie to us...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    thats a flat out lie... why would you even front on something so obviously un true... anyone who makes that claim is a liar... come on now, you can lie to your friends, but dont lie to us...
    I meant within reason. I mean if I am in a building on fire, then I will be in fear. If I have some guy point a gun on me, then I will be scared, perhaps calm, but scared (I know because it has happened before), but I fear no one specific!

Try to read statements with a logical perspective, and don't call me a liar!

PART 1

From my verbal exchanges with you during quite a few years now, I have come to the conclusion that there are at least two lines of work you should avoid.

One. You are not going to be a psychologist in your current lifetime. You are so "lost in the woods" in your assessment of my character....LOL!

Two. Has to do with your TCMA knowledge, but that is not the subject matter here and we can discuss that intelligently in another thread perhaps. So, lets not digress.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    you=afraid
    Says the man who used to make condesending post to newbie posters here to intimidate them , before becoming a moderator.

Says the man who is playing "bossy" by throwing insults at people whose points of view do not agree with his, while deleting their posts left, right and center. Posts which raise valid criticisms of his points of view. He does this because he can, as he is the moderator.

I don't know about you, but your MO is that of a scared and insecure person, but do feel free to continue referring to me as "afraid"....LOL!

you are afraid to be yourself.
    Interesting comment, especially considering the fact that you don't know me and do not have a bench mark to judge and compare my forum persona with, but hey, why let logic come in the way of a good insult...eh?

you are afraid of a shadowy world you've made up in your mind.
    Well, you are half right there. I mean, I don't fear for myself, but I am afraid for the politically ignorant who will be caught off guard by the coming global political changes. Ignorant people who live in constant denial are the ones who get off worst during the onset of dictatorships. Read some real history (not the CNN version) and you will see....

you are afraid of change.
    Wrong again....LOL!

I embrace change. Life is full of change and that makes it interesting, if not fascinating. I think that I would be bored to death if life did not present me with constant change.

However, the change that worries me is not a natural change, as some people are deceiving themselves into believing. It is a manipulated one, through mind games of fear and blood shed.

The "change" that I "fear" is the change planned by men in dark suits. Men who have psychotic issues, as well as sexual ones. Power mad men who think themselves as more special (ring a bell?), with no empathy towards people who are mass murdered, maimed, displaced, etc. because of their agendas. Sick men!

you are afraid of actually meeting and dealing with people in an upfront way.
    I always deal with people in an upfront way. The problem is that sometimes other "upfront" people such as yourself, cannot - like any good dictator - handle upfront responses to your upfront insults!!!!

you have demonstrated all these things right here in this forum with your own words and points of view.
    Wrong! LOL!

Lets just say, keep your day job and leave the psychology for people who are qualified.

You are the very definition of a person who lives with fear.
    Coming from a man who would be afraid to visit my lovely Colombia for even a weekend, because he would be afraid to be beaten up, killed, kidnapped, etc,...LOL!

I find it interesting that you cannot recognize it, but then, on the other hand I'm not.
    Recognize what, that somebody who has never met me is putting his foot in his mouth (understandly so, because he has never met me?) assessing my character, just like he did about the country I live in, even the name of which he, in his infinite "wisdom", managed to misspell? LOL!

You fall to ad-hominem on a consistent basis when you are called out on your demonstrably ridiculous assumptions and then you go off like a rocket if your views are ridiculed for the flotsam and jetsam they are.
    Actually, I was pretty calm in my last few threads where documentaries that contain the evidence that you seek, but are in FEAR of actually seeing, were badmouthed by YOU (without seeing the evidence) and others of your persuasion - let's us call them political "Einsteins".

You never present, not once, not ever any legitimate scientific or political analysis and instead you lump that in with your conspiracy theory.
    Hint. To see the evidence that you seek (or as the case is, you don't seek), you need to watch the documentaries that contain the evidence. This is simple logic in most parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson;
    No offense, but I think you are an immature mind, possibly with some issues that could use psychological attention.
    You mean issues like insulting and making abusive posts to newbies, in order to feel good about myself? If so, that was not me, but it was someone very "close" to you!

Or do you mean, acts like closing thread - UNNECESSARILY - deleting posts of so called "personal insults" coming from a poster that you have bad personal issues with, but not doing the same with other posters who are insulting your forum "enemy"? If so, then wrong again! That was another person with issues, very "close" to you.

The fact that you are convinced you should be some agent delivering a message regarding the evil empire of america is laughable.
    Wrong yet again!

I am putting in a political view, just like anyone who has his political beliefs. Yes, the message is that people should wake up and see what is going on, but people like you do not contemplate that there may be people out there that know MORE about these things than they do. Why? I would suggest that FEAR has something to do with it!

Anyway, not only have yoU NOT watched the documenatries that that show real journalism working to provide the evidecne that you are so afraid to see, but you don't even read my posts properly!

It is not about "America", "UK", etc. It NEVER was!

It is about the elements that are controlling those countries, elements that have nothing to do with "Americanness" or "Britishness".

The fact is that the above countries' populations are no different than those of other nations, as they are also VICTIMS. They want to work and live good lives with their families for the most part. They don't want wars, murder and mayhem, either!

However, their countries and their allies are ruled by the same powerful corporate/banking cartels, with their puppet politicians (intellectual prostitutes) whose "debates" and political parties give an impression of Democracy and freedom.

This means that those countries are rulled by EVIL people. Take your head out of the sand for one minute and see the murder and mayhem going on around you. See the suffering, and more imporantly see where the paper/money trail will take you EVERY TIME, which is to the rulers and not the peoples of these countries (USA, UK, etc.)who are also VICTIMS!

But then, if you're a typical resident of South America, then I can see why you would want to deflect criticism onto the USA and off of your little criminal gangland country.
    I would be careful about racist comments if I were you. By the way, how many times have you been to South America?

Again, it is not about the USA. It is about people who OWN it and its politicians that have ironically turned what could have been a wonderful country into a BIG gangland country that not only robs and bullies its own people through extortionate taxation, and fear mongering, but also takes its gangland ways to far away lands where hundreds of thousands of people end up massacered regularly.

Makes it easier to live with yourself and your inability to do anything about where you live.
    Actually, right now, where I live may be argued to be freer than most "developed" countries whose populations have been fear mongered into submitting their freedoms to their rulers, and where their young men have been conned into fighting wars where the best they can get out if it is come back home in one piece, whereas the elite who have sent them there stand to gain billions of dollars of profit, not to mention further their geo-political agendas.

You should really visit countries before you make your "CNN" assumptions about them!

I wouldn't have much of a problem with you if you actually presented solid and real evidence and solid and real science,
    The problem with you is that you have "dictatorial" attitudes that result in your empty assertiveness, when it is not required.

You bring any of that cr@p to Colombia and you will end up somebody's beaaach in about 10 seconds....but you knew that fact already, didn't you.

As for the FACTS and EVIDENCE, I can't do much if you do not look at them and just make clueless assumptions about them based on your own indoctrinations.
    Also, and at least in part, I am beginning to think that you would not be able to process at least some of the facts, even if you had bothered to look at them.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-07-2011 at 03:30 AM.