Thread: Contemporary Pak Mei Pai training in Guangzhou:

Contemporary Pak Mei Pai training in Guangzhou:

I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Good conditioning. 20 hok geuk without alternating legs! I'll have to try this.
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Yes, and quite a bit more emphasis on standard fitness and self defense techniques than Pak Mei Pai specific training than I would've imagined. I don't remember seeing much targeting of the points on the meridians, eye pokes or arm breaks in any of the clips. Quite a different training emphasis than what I saw in the ESPY-TV Bak Mei Pai demo tape. No iron palm, claw training or roller bar shown in either though to my recollection. I wonder which one is more combat effective. I'm sure I'll never know, lol.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man