Thread: "the obama deception" - 9 million + views

"the obama deception" - 9 million + views

An indepth REVEALING documentary about Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQN...feature=relmfu

MORE THAN 9 MILLION VIEWS!

An in-depth, REVEALING documentary on corporate America.

66 million + views! so it must be REALLY credible.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    An in-depth, REVEALING documentary on corporate America.

66 million + views! so it must be REALLY credible.
    You don't get it. 9 million people watching info that is not provided to them by their controlled media, are 9 million people who are wiser, or have had the opportunity to become wiser, than before. That makes them intelligent and inquisitive people.

That fact is not related to a 100 million people who may be entertained by Donald Duck cartoons and/or silly game shows, etc.

It is really difficult to get things through to people whose upper floor lights are in a permanent dimmed state, so much so that any chance of being exposed to an alternative take on the goings on in the world, scares them so much that they don't even watch it, before their knee jerk fearful condemnations.

Boy, I really thought that the martial artists of this world had more intellectual b@lls, but hey, I am forgiving, as I know that one way or the other you will wake up eventually......
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-06-2011 at 02:41 AM.