Thread: Lama Master: Greater Diamond Form

Lama Master: Greater Diamond Form

I use only the freshest greens, the dankiest krippy, kindest nuggets: what was ingested to produce this display? And film it? Outdoors? And post it as an example of what?

Good morning Kung Fu Magazine .com. I hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

Happy training.

Yes Ray, we filmed me walking through one of the forms one day in someone's backyard

It's the same form that contains the choke that we didn't actually put on you that you tapped to in under a minute

It contains the many strikes that an 18 year old kid with 6 months training used to make you give up after one round

It's equivalent to the one year of savate that Stephane Cloud did before he beat the tar out of you

But what is that all compared to the 0-5 E-Chuan champion who was convinced he could take out Matt Hughes!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

The master of E-Chuan

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...&postcount=266

Wasn't Ray the guy handing out flyers for his own BJJ seminars after just a few weeks of training at Renzo's?

Not to mention, doesn't he claim to have trained with Chan for 5 to 7 years, but by Chan's own admission he trained there sparingly for about a year, and IIRC he was told to not come back?

Isn't this the same guy who also challenged Emin Boeztepe to a fight, and when Emin Jedi-mind-tricked him and invited him to just participate in the seminar he was on his way to teach, Ray took that to mean Emin saw Ray as an equal?

And didn't he attended a Matt Hughes book signing, and after sizing Hughes up, was confident "he was just a man" and that he could probably take him?

And, of course, let's not forget, doesn't he also profess to be a "world class" surfer?

But hey, let's not let that get in the way of all the magazines that should be clamoring to interview an 0-5 fighter who is carrying Chinese Martial Arts on his shoulders...
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

take your personal pee matches to pms guys. YOu ahve way better contributions to make than biting and nipping at each others bums I'm sure.

closed.
    Kung Fu is good for you.