Thread: Martial FAIL

Hybrid View

A case of getting ones ass kicked because one is too stupid to realize one is in a fight.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I think that's the famous, mouth-writing-a-check-the-ass-can't-cash technique.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

I think its a case of "don't turn your back on someone who is angry at you". This guy could have been coming back from the firing range with a loaded AK instead of a Kung Fu school, and he could still get hit when he turns his back.
    Sith Legal Kung Fu is unstoppable.

it also doesn't say how long the guy had been training or how good he was. He might only have been going for few weeks and be a below average joe. Equally it doesn't give any details about their relative sizes, physiques or background. Not really so ****ing if the victim is a nine stone sub six foot academic from suburbia who has had a few weeks of kung fu training whilst the attacker is a 280 lbs bad boy from the inner cities who's been fighting all his life even without any training.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Blog Entries

here he is

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

"The victim tells NBC Philadelphia that in Kung Fu, students are taught to walk away from confrontations."

Not sure what school he goes to (but there aren't many kung fu schools in the southern suburbs of philadelphia) but students are taught to avoid confrontations and if threatened to use everything you got... or so I thought!

This happened close to where I live at, the Lansdowne area has been going down hill for years, and road rage is one of the biggest issues around these parts. As for the thug, he has had previous issues with beating people up.
    Tom
    Integrated Kung Fu Academy
    Kung Fu - Kickboxing - MMA -Self Defense
    Media, PA -Delaware County

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    A case of getting ones ass kicked because one is too stupid to realize one is in a fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlawyer View Post
    I think its a case of "don't turn your back on someone who is angry at you". This guy could have been coming back from the firing range with a loaded AK instead of a Kung Fu school, and he could still get hit when he turns his back.
    Two real and connected reasons why so many people end up hurt in today's violent societies.

My guess is that the "kung fu" guy did not want to fight to start with and hoped to walk away to diffuse the situation. Of course, he gets zero points for situation assessment.

mantis guy?
    man
    if he wants to keep that stup!d haircut and all those tattooes, he should probably at least go study some of Chuck Liddell's Em Em Eh®
    sad thing is that it was probably nothing more than "sloppy brawling" that broke that dude's orbital.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

I wonder if the guys was truly attacked from behind.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb