Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Palm Kung Fu - Sifu Garry Hearfield

Burning Palm Kung Fu - Sifu Garry Hearfield

Sifu Garry is now opened to the public teaching the rare internal healing and martial art of the Burning Palm, plus other systems!

South Coast Illawarra region
    All enquiries email Sifu Garry @ burningpalmsystem@gmail.com

Here is a couple of current clips he has put up, enjoy!

Simon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkltF...el_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r5-M-yvolQ

do you have a short memory? dont you remember what happened the last time you posted about this, it turned into 16 pages of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    do you have a short memory? dont you remember what happened the last time you posted about this, it turned into 16 pages of fun
    Why what happened Mr Frost?

Quote Originally Posted by lungyuil View Post
    Sifu Garry is now opened to the public teaching the rare internal healing and martial art of the Burning Palm, plus other systems!

South Coast Illawarra region
    All enquiries email Sifu Garry @ burningpalmsystem@gmail.com

Here is a couple of current clips he has put up, enjoy!

Simon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkltF...el_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r5-M-yvolQ
    Hi Mr Lungyuil (does your name mean Dragon belly/waist?)
    Been checking this link and others on Mr Gary and I must say not bad,not bad at all I've never seen an Australian White man move like that,however forgive me I mean no offence-His fore arms look to heavy for his shoulder,he also trails one leg as if its short or tight? He moves like a 35yr old but I can tell hes over 40Yrs by the way his shoulders drop(not uptight)Again I wish he wouldnt over extend his ma pu (ma bo) when rising but never the less hes not bad,not bad at all

Is he your sifu or a relation? and this a promotion?
    Also does he teach through video correspondence?

Thanks for reading

Shifu Garry Hearfield has some serious skills.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Shifu Garry Hearfield has some serious skills.
    Interesting Mr Dale have you crossed hands with Mr Gary by any chance?

I've always been impressed with Sifu Garry's knowledge and skill! I mean he can be moody and change his mind on you and stuff (he's human, and what human doesn't have faults? I know I sure do, lol!); but as far as martial arts, he's the real deal! I even bought some jow from him about 7 to 10 years back and it was the best jow I've come across before or since. The guy's knowledge is awesome!
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Bp

I think that part of the problem has been the number and variety of styles that Sifu Garry has come out with and promoted online.

He was YKM, then sorta BM as well , then Bak Fu Pai lineage holder , then another version of BM and now the Burning Palm thing. Might be skilful but hard to tell how he would do since I have never seen him do anything other than demonstrate.

I am not sure whether he is involved to have someone to promote his stuff on here but it seems like someone from his club/old student posts every time a new thing comes out for purchase.

I stopped reading the related posts a long time ago.. heck I am not even sure why I looked at this one ;' P

R
    Last edited by R; 09-16-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Yes, it is my experience that Sifu Hearfield is very loyal to his teachers; and because of his background in YKM he can make virtually any system or training method work for himself. He's a solid old school martial artist in my opinion.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Dark Chi,
    Yes the name means dragon waist.
    I am a student of Sifu Garry. I have been with him 15yrs. I was studying Jow Gar and Hung Gar and then moved onto Yau Kung Mun and Bak Fu after i found out Sifu was teaching them.
    Thanks to my Sifu i have had the privilege to study some of the rarest arts in kungfu.

My Sifu has trained in YKM for over 25yrs. He has bai see'd under my grandmaster Leung Cheung. He is also a teacher or a rare internal art called Wan Yern taught to him by Sifu Cornelius Coelho whom he has also become a disciple of.

he has learnt many rare arts from GM Doo Wai but has decided to release the burning palms out first as this is a art he wants to make sure doesn't die out.

People who know him know his skill and how real it is. He has been in kickboxing tournaments and won. he has been in Judo tournaments and placed in the top 2.

His skill is very real as is his fighting prowess. We train to fight and we train to heal.

R,
    Your not sure why you looked at this thread? The funny thing is you even had time to post a comment.

Faruq and Dale,
    You are both correct about my sifu. His skill and loyalty to his teachers are second to none. That is also passed down to his students.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    I think that part of the problem has been the number and variety of styles that Sifu Garry has come out with and promoted online.

He was YKM, then sorta BM as well , then Bak Fu Pai lineage holder , then another version of BM and now the Burning Palm thing. Might be skilful but hard to tell how he would do since I have never seen him do anything other than demonstrate.

I am not sure whether he is involved to have someone to promote his stuff on here but it seems like someone from his club/old student posts every time a new thing comes out for purchase.

I stopped reading the related posts a long time ago.. heck I am not even sure why I looked at this one ;' P

R
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lungyuil View Post
    Dark Chi,
    Yes the name means dragon waist.
    I am a student of Sifu Garry. I have been with him 15yrs. I was studying Jow Gar and Hung Gar and then moved onto Yau Kung Mun and Bak Fu after i found out Sifu was teaching them.
    Thanks to my Sifu i have had the privilege to study some of the rarest arts in kungfu.

My Sifu has trained in YKM for over 25yrs. He has bai see'd under my grandmaster Leung Cheung. He is also a teacher or a rare internal art called Wan Yern taught to him by Sifu Cornelius Coelho whom he has also become a disciple of.

he has learnt many rare arts from GM Doo Wai but has decided to release the burning palms out first as this is a art he wants to make sure doesn't die out.

People who know him know his skill and how real it is. He has been in kickboxing tournaments and won. he has been in Judo tournaments and placed in the top 2.

His skill is very real as is his fighting prowess. We train to fight and we train to heal.

R,
    Your not sure why you looked at this thread? The funny thing is you even had time to post a comment.

and Dale,
    You are both correct about my sifu. His skill and loyalty to his teachers are second to none. That is also passed down to his students.

Thanks
    A bai si you tell us? He must have been special,was he a bai see in YKM or PM?

How real his skill is?-I would love to cross hands with him and maybe learn something.

Prowess? Interesting word.It would seem he hasn't smiled with peace for a long time.

Hope you don't mind this is my observation.
    Its clear that he has studied some kind of PM for a long time,hes picked up many bad habits.He has reach a high lvl maybe the highest level one can reach without knowing?

Mr R writes a funny analogy of him,which maybe true only to Mr R never the less his many many styles is his downfall(reason-It takes a lifetime to master 1 style and ones self also to have self control)

Its clear to me what has happened.

Mr Gary has been subjected to mis-guidance not from the sifu that he bai si'ed under. Hes gone "sa" and I don't mean "free or diverse".Hes got to the burning palm stage wich is the same yes the same as ng mor the 5 elements from PM it was said there are many ways to get there and in this case he has had to make a terrible an awful sacrifice(I don't know what it is btw)Thats why he hasn't had peace and someone else wrote an analogy he was "Moody" this has nothing to do with being fierce or the fiercest.He should be balanced and calm 1. especially at his age and 2. his level.

Pm is one of the darkest arts-we know this to be true the demons in side us we all battle,fight them torment them back but all in all they are part of us and they are us.

Body,Mind and Spirit = Kung fu

There is a story of 2 spirits we are taught.
    The first spirit gleams with light the second gets darker and darker the problem was/is which do you trust?

It is deemed that the one that gleams makes you do good things at first then terrible thing as time goes by,with this as you'll believe you are beyond the Gods themselves.

The second that is darker than dark seems terrible and scarey but over time makes you aware and see clearly.

There is a similar western story if you don't get this.
    Angels and Demons.
    The Angel who appears is really a demon so that it make you do its bidding(or the Devils' bidding) for if it presented itself as a demon form you wouldn't do there bidding.
    The real Angel appears as a Demon to test you on Gods love(and no I'm not a Christian anything trying to convert you guys through PM lol)by doing its bidding.

The true sage sees clear and tell this story to all the PM masters to give them peace and smile again

thanks for reading

P.S I do wish you peace Mr Gary its time to let go Sir

I got busy at work so forgot to add this.

When you reach the healing arts in this case burning hand you are trying to heal yourself or balance yourself that's why I believe Mr Gary has been searching something to counter balance his PM,I could be wrong but I really do see this.There is no counter balancing or I've never heard anyone succeed.

Thanks for reading

The first spirit gleams with light the second gets darker and darker the problem was/is which do you trust?
    I think you've been watching too many Star Wars movies. Trust the force LUKE.....DARK CHI IS NOT YOUR FAh-tha

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Chi View Post
    Why what happened Mr Frost?
    its not hard just search for the other burning palm threads, safe to say at least one of his sifu is probably the most discredited TCMA master out there which may or may not say something about the mans skills, as pointed out by others he has claimed several sercret and unique styles and some of the claims are ...shall we say...well go read the other burning palm thread and make up your own mind