Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internal Iron Shirt

Hey Kettle! I got something to tell you....

Quote Originally Posted by Foiling Fist View Post
    It appears that you were already kicked in the head.
    Says the guy who uses a circus act as a "scientific test". We'll have our trained animal "kick" you while an audience pays to see it. And I bet you believe that the person a magician chooses "at random" to cut in half doesn't know the magician!
    Sith Legal Kung Fu is unstoppable.

Alaska. http://jadedragonalaska.yolasite.com/

Should remedial research be taught to forum amateurs?

No investigation, no right to speak. Do your homework, not whine and have someone wipe your nose for you:

Scientific Measurements of Qi:
    1) currently being discussed Testing Qi;
    http://martial.securesites.net/forum...d.php?t=61894;
    2)Physical Scientific Proof Qi Effects; CANNOT be done or explained by externalists
    http://martial.securesites.net/forum...ad.php?t=60965

The challenge was issued, and has not been duplicated by any externalist or naysayer on this forum. All were noticed and none can deliver on their spouting rubbish. Talk is cheap, I have furnished multiple proofs, the externalists; not one.

Physical testing anyone can do:
    1)Provable Internal Energy; Unbendable Arm
    http://martial.securesites.net/forum...ad.php?t=60755
    2)Testing Qi;
    http://martial.securesites.net/forum...ad.php?t=61894

Fixation is another word for stuck on stupid. Sometimes one is unable to use logic, not from fixation, but a religous belief; externalism. Others still have not matured, and prefer one-upsmanship taunts, sideshows and adolescent bullying.

See This forums; Internalists Fight more
    http://martial.securesites.net/forum...ight=Patterson

I see a lot of misplaced bashing of internalists - Fact is - I believe if you really look at it, internalists fight more. For example, look at Mike Patterson's teams in the 90's.

http://www.hsing-i.com/school_awards/index.html
    'The following is a listing of accomplishments of Shr Fu Mike Patterson’s Chinese KuoShu Full Contact Teams, since his re-involvement in such training in 1994. All of places depicted below were achieved in World, International, National and Regional Full Contact forums open to all styles and ranks.

The fighters are hand picked students of Shr Fu Patterson and are trained in Classical Hsing I Chuan. Some of them also have Pa Kua and Chen Style Tai Chi training under Shr Fu Patterson as well. We wanted to let people know that the Internal Arts are dynamic and effective fighting systems! As they are well known for in Asia.. This, in addition to having tremendous health benefits to the practitioners involved with their study.'
    Last edited by Foiling Fist; 09-20-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Hmmm...

The writing style seems vaguely familiar....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Hmmm...

The writing style seems vaguely familiar....
    and he can see Russia from his window...

No investigation, no right to speak. Do your homework, not whine and have someone wipe your nose for you:
    the point is, those of us who have looked at the "studies" u cite and see them for what they are (e.g. - methodologically flawed) HAVE done their homework, bec we know how to read and assess the validity and reliability of research (I mean, do u even know what those terms mean in regards to study design?); so if anything, it is we who r wiping ur nose for you;

I see... you want carte blanche to pontificate your views without criticism, regardless of the fact that those criticizing you have verifiable training in either Chinese Medicine, Daoist Alchemy, and/or the Scientific Method. Gotcha.

The challenge was issued, and has not been duplicated by any externalist or naysayer on this forum. All were noticed and none can deliver on their spouting rubbish. Talk is cheap, I have furnished multiple proofs, the externalists; not one.
    A "challenge was issued," eh?

Your proofs don't hold water, either from the viewpoint of Scientific Methodology (see Taai Gihk Yahn's arguments) or from the viewpoint of Metaphysics (the objectification/isolation of Qi runs counter to its very concept.)

Furthermore, setting aside the whole "Internal Vs. External" strawman you're trying to bring into play... I for one will reveal nothing more than "Qi is not a Thing, etc." to you, because I strongly suspect that you're phishing for ideas to sell in your books.

Fixation is another word for stuck on stupid.
    It's refreshing to see that you admit the stupidity of your fixation.

Sometimes one is unable to use logic, not from fixation, but a religous belief; externalism. Others still have not matured, and prefer one-upsmanship taunts, sideshows and adolescent bullying.
    You mean like this?

Or like this?

Those with Buddhist training grasp this better than the naysayers here, stuck on form.
    Or maybe you meant like this:

Externalist (machine/muscle-heads) cannot keep their arm stationary, without flexing the muscles; and explain it without using Qi.
    Machine head computer groupies might argue; but the techies that write the software know the true difference.
    At any rate, we're all looking forward to seeing footage of you dim makking a pack of dogs, getting kicked by a horse, and fighting a bear - even if it's filmed through some Russian's telescope.
    Last edited by Xiao3 Meng4; 09-20-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

No offense but can your iron shirt protect you from a knife? A 22 gun or broken beer bottle?

Just for a heads up...I practice Wing Chun. I aint aiming for yo chest when i strike!

My Fist Aims for your Nose or upper lip or chin. My Ridge hand or ginger fist aims for your throat.

My kicks aim for your knees, shins, and balls!

So I don't think your Iron shirt is useful?

Why hasnt anyone created iron face? and let mike tyson punch they face multiple times with out inury?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    No offense but can your iron shirt protect you from a knife? A 22 gun or broken beer bottle?

Just for a heads up...I practice Wing Chun. I aint aiming for yo chest when i strike!
    Once the benefits of IP training kick in, then your choice of targets increases, and that will include the chest - lung and heart - area, as well as the lower abdomen area, among others.

Iron Palm training should accompany the Iron Shirt/Shield training. So, in essence you are increasing your target choices, while reducing them for your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    My Fist Aims for your Nose or upper lip or chin. My Ridge hand or ginger fist aims for your throat.

My kicks aim for your knees, shins, and balls!

So I don't think your Iron shirt is useful

Why hasnt anyone created iron face? and let mike tyson punch they face multiple times with out inury?
    If one has Iron Shirt then he can better concentrate on protecting his vital organs. Just look at the Southern Mantis (Chow Gar) fighting guard.

Eventhough the TCMAs can be profound and complicated on one level, their simplicity at another level is ingenious!

Iron Shirt, and Qi manfiestations

Also Dr. Bjorn Nordenstrom has proven that ion currents flow through the body in preferential ion conductance pathways (PICPs) that are very similar to the Chinese Qi channels. These so called pathways make up a vascular-interstitial closed circuit (VICC) where energy flows in the mineral infused fluids in the vessels, connective tissue and extracellular (interstitial) spaces. This work is consistent with Albert Szent-Gyorgyi who found that an interactive conductance system of internal water and protein crystal lattice form an "energy transmission continua."

In recents studies by the National Academy of Science a stimulus from an acupuncture point on one meridian created an effect in the area of the brain associated with sight confirming the ancient Chinese medical theory of eyes and sight. A group at the University of California and several universities in Korea found that this signal to the brain gets there faster than through the usual neurological circuitry suggesting that a wave is created through the internal matrix (perhaps Nordenstrom's PICP) to deliver the stimulus to the brain. The Acupuncture Meridians perhaps? For more quality info on these subjects go blog at integral96.wordpress.com

Scientific Measurement of Qi Effects

Measuring external qi (EQ or wai qi) during qigong healing, has shown shown Qi had these physical effects:
    1) far-infrared,
    2) heat,
    3) micro-pressure detectors
    4) microwave radiation,
    5) significant increases in wavelength to above 10 mm,
    6) significant magnetic signals,
    7) sound frequency lower than 16 Hz from qigong healers at different acupuncture points.

The importance of the study is more to legitimize any Qi existance, in a scientific protocol, for outsiders.

Alternative Therapies, July/Aug 2004, VOL. 10, No.4; Analytic Review of External Qi Studies, page 38- 41.

An Analytic Review of Studies on Measuring Effects of External Qi in China by Kevin W Chen, Ph.D., M.P.H., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey

World Institute for Self Healing, Inc. www.wishus.org

light 10, 11, electricity 12, heat 13, sound 14, and magnetism 15.

The first report of this type utilized a

1) Far-infrared Detector (8-14 mµ) and was published by Gu & Lin in 1978 13.
    A modified far-infrared radiation was detected at a distance of 50 cm from the palm of a qigong practitioner, with variations in intensity as high as 80% at a frequency of 0.3 Hz. ...

Lin et al.17 of

2) AGA Thermogram Shanghai Academy of Chinese Medicine reported that when the qigong healer emitted qi to a patient, and could display the entire procedure of qi emission by reading the thermal flow moving from his arm to his palm and finally to his finger tips.

Then, the surface temperature of the patient’s afflicted area, although one meter away from the healer, was raised by 3°C 17.

Furthermore, using the same equipment, the Joint Research Group of Somatic Science at Shanghai University 3 has found that infrared radiation can be delivered additively through multiple practitioners – the total infrared radiation is approximately equal to the sum of multiple qi emitters.

Chen 18 of Beijing Society of Qigong Research also observed the temperature change on the body surface with infrared detectors during the qigong practice of a qigong healer, and found that the consciousness of a qigong healer could act like a “switch” in this body temperature change. ...

Gu and Zhao 10 of Shanghai Academy of Chinese Medicine conducted more than 900 experiments in order to verify the element of particle flow in EQ. In their experiments,

3) Ge (germanium) Micro-Pressure Detectors were placed at the distances of 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 meters from the qigong practitioner. The practitioner (Zhao) emitted qi toward the target (Ge detector) through two of his fingers. … could pinpoint the target and repeatedly produced signals on the micro-pressure detectors.

They recorded many micro-pressure signals from the Ge detector at all four distances with a little time lag. They explained the signal as the reflection of the unspecified particle flow from EQ. ...

Wu of the Beijing Institute of Technology conducted many tests using a mm-wave radiation meter to detect the effect of EQ19. With an

4) 8 mm microwave radiation meter, they used the near field (20-40 cm to antenna) to test the EQ effect and the far field (4 to 5 meters to antenna) as the points of reference. They conducted 50 trials, 28 of which had formal records of radiation curves. Twenty-two of these trials had significant increases in wavelength to above 10 mm during the period of qi emission. ...

A total of 26 subjects, 20 qigong practitioner (mean age of 45.3 with practice experience ranging from 1 to 30 years), and 6 non-practitioners (control group, mean age of 46.7) participated in the test. Subjects would take off all of the possible magnetic objects in their possession before entering the lab. A baseline magnetic signal was recorded for each subject before s/he entered the lab. No radical movement was allowed in the lab. The procedure included the following steps: when each subject walked into the lab, the door would be closed. The subject would stand at the door area for 3 minutes, then move closer to the magnetic detector, and stand for another 3 minutes. At this point, the subject would use the Lao gong acupuncture point located on his palm to direct EQ toward the magnetic detector (no touching was allowed) until he felt that he had reached his maximum strength. …

The results showed that, in 32 tests utilizing 20 qigong practitioners, 21 tests detected

5) significant magnetic signals (65.7%), while 11 tests detected no significant magnetic signals (34.3%). The strongest magnetic signal detected was 105 nT. More specifically, the detected direct magnetic signals ranged 2-6 x 103 nT, duration ranged 0.55 to 14 minutes; the alternative magnetic signals ranged 2 to 2.6 x 103 nT, the frequencies were around 0.16 to 0.5 Hz; pulse signals ranged 3 – 1.3 x 105 nT with frequencies of 1-2 Hz. There was a significant difference between the typical curves of magnetic signals during qi emission by qigong practitioners, than during simulated qi emission by non-practitioners.

The curves of magnetic signals detected during simulated qi emission by non- practitioners had no change during the entire process. Through 17 repeated tests of 8 qigong practitioners, 5 practitioners repeated the positive results in 11 different tests, in addition the type and range of signal had some changes. Eighty percent of the tests detected residual magnetic signals after the qigong practitioners believed that they stopped emitting qi.

Kokubo et al. 21 of Japan conducted similar studies on measurements of anomalous bio-magnetic fields from the qigong healers, and confirmed the Chinese scientists’ findings of increased magnetic fields during the EQ process.

Hou of the Chinese Institute of Space Medical Engineering conducted a series of studies to detect infrasonic sound (the sound frequency lower than 16 Hz) from qigong healers at different acupuncture points 14. The subjects included 10 qigong healers (aged 28-61) and 10 controls (non-practitioners, aged 17-41). The test was performed in a soundproof lab with baseline noise less than 40 dB. The testing equipment was

6) Denmark B-K Corp’s Infrasonic Sound Detector, which has a special wave filter to detect infrasonic sound at frequencies of 2 – 20 Hz. During the test, each subject was required to sit in a comfortable position, relax, and lightly close his/her eyes. The distance between the sound sensor and the testing point was at 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, and 40 cm. The tested acupoints included “Lao gong” (on the palm), “Bai hui” (on the top of the head), and “Ming men” (at center of the back near the waist). …

“Where the intent goes, the qi goes.” Infrasonic sound may exist at the acupuncture points of ordinary people. The difference between qigong practitioners and the control group was the strength and the wave-shape of the infrasonic sound 14.

Furthermore, the direction of infrasonic sound was not controlled by the qigong practitioner, but was emitted in all directions.

Talking Iron Face

I would rather block or duck.

This is best explained by those naysayers who are stone faced in their stonewalling.

Even when you survive a hit on the head, you get brain damage.

Look at taai gihk yahn.

Even when you survive a hit on the head, you get brain damage.

Look at taai gihk yahn.
    so, let's get this straight: because I disagree with you, and present a cogent argument contrary to your perspective, I have brain damage? riiight...

maybe you should try to unwrap the tinfoil from around your head, and get some oxygen into your brain, because clearly the degree of atrophy that has set in is so pronounced that you are posting with the mental capacity of someone with late stage Alzheimer's;

I think the most important thing for you is to move away from those power lines running past your house...in fact, if you do it should improve the reception of your tin foil hat so you won't have to wrap it so tight, and then you at least have a chance to overcome your cortically challenged state;

do you REALLY want to get into a flame war here? I haven't responded to your posts in over a month, and now, out of nowhere, you want start with me; is that it? do you REALLY want to start something here? because if you do, I will dog your every post like an autistic kid w OCD, until you complain to Gene to ban me, and then I will direct him to this post; and then he will laugh at you...
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 10-23-2011 at 03:21 PM.